BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
They best lip exfoliator I have tried from the drugstore. I have repurchased this many times. I love everything about this product but one thing I don't like about it is that it drys up very quick. Besides that it's the best lip exfoliator!!
Melissa C.
I got the ELF voxbox and this lip scrub works really well. For the price point, definitely more worth it than the Fresh sugar lip scrub. It's finer and not made of sugar, so don't lick your lips clean after, but they will be soft if you follow the instructions.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator in the lipstick form and I wasn't a fan. I typically use a sugar scrub and apply it with my fingers (to me is easier and more effective). When I put this on I didn't feel much of a difference afterwards..not a bad concept though!
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as part of the ELF VOX BOX in the mint flavor, but I swear by these defoliators are the truth. They prep the lips for lipstick and keep my lips super smooth. I also love the mint flavor and fins it very refreshing. This is easy to use and is gentle on the lips
Francisca O.
Wow!!! That's all I can say. I have never tried a lip exfoliator, and let me say I'm never going back to chapstick. It's the best moisturizer I have used for my lips. Quick and easy and best of all CHEAP!!!!
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
Allison B.
Florence, AL
LOVE this Lip Exfoliator! And OMG the scent ūüėćūüėć smells like sugar! So easy to use and so affordable. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. I also love the Matte black tube it comes in . I FOR SURE recommend this!
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I truly love this and it is now a staple in my beauty routines. It help prep my lips to be soft and I can apply my lipstick easily now than before. I highly recommend everyone to get it. I love the mint manic.
Paige F.
I love this product!!! I received the mint exfoliator for testing purposes and I was very hopeful, and not at all disappointed! My lips get super chapped in the winter (gross) and after two uses, they were silky smooth! For the price, I'll definitely frequent this product.
Sabira H.
I didn't expect this lip exfoliator to be an actual exfoliator because when I saw it on pictures it seemed like it was soft and smooth. I really like this exfoliator because it take off all dead skin from the lip and leaves my lips soft for the matte lipsticks.
Marlene S.
Does this exfoliate and add colour as well??
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I feel like I wasted more money on these then anything!! Did anyone else gave a problem with there's constantly drying up and scraping lips?
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Do you think this Product is better than loose lip scrubs?
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
Can anyone tell me where i can find this