BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve never tried a lip exfoliator and I absolutely loved it. My skin is very dry and this helped smooth my lips when I applied my hydra matte lip color. There were no lines or cracks when I applied my ultra matte lipstick and I was very pleased. Totally recommend this.
Tyler H.
Was skeptical of this product, I wasn't expecting it to do much. But it really worked! My lips are so soft now! They've been chapped lately and this completely fixed it. And it has just enough hint of mint to smell great! It's easy to use and my lips feel amazing!
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
The lip exfoliator has been working wonders on my lips especially in this harsh windy winter. The thing I like most about it is the minty scent. It was so easy to apply and use and after one use you see the difference in your lips. 100% will continue to purchase.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love this lip exfoliation!! It's easy, quick, simple, effective and convenient!
It's shaped like a lipstick so the application of this is super easy. I just splash my lips with water, rub it in my lips, then wash off!
So easy!
Also this is very moisturizing!!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really love this product. I like the sugar one more than I like the mint one, but both do a great job of exfoliating the lips. It's one of my favorite winter products and I always use it before I apply any lipstick (especially a matte one or liquid lipstick).
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product does what it says it will. It exfoliates and removes dry skin from the lips. Even though it does not work as well as some of the other lip scrubs I've used, I like that it comes in a lipstick tube so it is not messy to apply (like the others I have).
Olivia C.
I actually enjoy this exfoliator more than the Tarte one that tastes like mint. The reason why is because it has a harder consistency and it doesn't just crumble off like the taste one. I feel like I can get a nice scrub to my lips. And plus it is WAY more affordable then other lip scrubs!
Victoria M.
I received this product in this months Voxbox for testing, when I first used the product I wasn't a fan, but it works great to remove the dead skin. I really like how it leaves my lips feeling after you rub it in. I recommend to those with cracking lip products.
Paige F.
I love this product!!! I received the mint exfoliator for testing purposes and I was very hopeful, and not at all disappointed! My lips get super chapped in the winter (gross) and after two uses, they were silky smooth! For the price, I'll definitely frequent this product.
Melissa Z.
When I first got this product, I was confused as to how it would work but I love it. It feels great on my lips. It really scrubs off all of the dead skin and or stubborn lipstick I had on from earlier. It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great look to them.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
Does this moisturize or just exfoliate? I love when scrubs leave plenty of moisture behind!
Katelyn V.
Does this work?
Strawberry S.
Is this kinda like a lush lip scrub? Where can I get this? How much is it? And if I leave the tube open will it dry out?
I really want this guy's has anyone tried it out hellp. I get dry lips alot. iv heared good stuff about this product does it really help to moistorize lips. should I buy it.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I haven't ever seen this!? Where do you get it!!!??