BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This lip exfoliator works really well. Super easy to use and leaves my lips feeling soft. Great for using before using a matte liquid lipstick. Does contain coconut oil to soften your lips, which I've heard can cause acne. I have not had a problem with it though.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
They best lip exfoliator I have tried from the drugstore. I have repurchased this many times. I love everything about this product but one thing I don't like about it is that it drys up very quick. Besides that it's the best lip exfoliator!!
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product does what it says it will. It exfoliates and removes dry skin from the lips. Even though it does not work as well as some of the other lip scrubs I've used, I like that it comes in a lipstick tube so it is not messy to apply (like the others I have).
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator in the lipstick form and I wasn't a fan. I typically use a sugar scrub and apply it with my fingers (to me is easier and more effective). When I put this on I didn't feel much of a difference afterwards..not a bad concept though!
Grace D.
Burke, Va
First off, this stuff works. I was a little wary at first but when I used it just a few minutes ago I was floored. All the nasty dead skin on my lips came off beautifully and i was left with soft and refreshed lips. Also this tastes great, which is always a plus!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve never tried a lip exfoliator and I absolutely loved it. My skin is very dry and this helped smooth my lips when I applied my hydra matte lip color. There were no lines or cracks when I applied my ultra matte lipstick and I was very pleased. Totally recommend this.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
I am obsessed with lip sugar scrubs so when they sent me this one i was overjoyed! It was extremely easy to! The taste was ok though. Honestly didn't taste like mint to me. But I am extremely happy with it!
Paige F.
I love this product!!! I received the mint exfoliator for testing purposes and I was very hopeful, and not at all disappointed! My lips get super chapped in the winter (gross) and after two uses, they were silky smooth! For the price, I'll definitely frequent this product.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love this lip exfoliation!! It's easy, quick, simple, effective and convenient!
It's shaped like a lipstick so the application of this is super easy. I just splash my lips with water, rub it in my lips, then wash off!
So easy!
Also this is very moisturizing!!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
LOVE this Lip Exfoliator! And OMG the scent 😍😍 smells like sugar! So easy to use and so affordable. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. I also love the Matte black tube it comes in . I FOR SURE recommend this!
Amie G.
Poestenkill, NY
Is this too abrasive for anyone else? Have the reformulated it recently?
Kennedi H.
I unfortunately have exzema around much mouth and occasionally on my lips. I love good scrubs that get the dead skin off ,so is this a rough exfoliater of is it soft?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Does this have a scent?
Lauren W.
Does this help with chapped lips or just getting leftover product off?
victoria O.
Merced, CA
My lips are always dry NO a tree how much I moisturize, how often do u use this product? I'm interested in buying