BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!! GREATEST EXFOLIATOR IVE EVER TRIED, its definitely exceeded my expectations. its smells and tastes incredible, I even bought one for my mom as a stocking stuffer. Just apply it the same way you do other lip products, rub lips together, rinse with warm water, and BOOM! you have extra soft lips. i recieved these product complimentary from @influenster via the E.L.F. voxbox
Danielle R.
I used my e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator today and it was AMAZING! It left my lips feeling super smooth, soft and minty fresh! This is definitely a product I will be using constantly. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a reasonably priced lip exfoliator!
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
I am absolutely in love with this product! I have this in the mint and I adore it. It makes my lips feel so much better after use. The packaging is also really sleek which I enjoy. It definitely is worth the price and I would buy this again. Definitely worth it.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator in the lipstick form and I wasn't a fan. I typically use a sugar scrub and apply it with my fingers (to me is easier and more effective). When I put this on I didn't feel much of a difference afterwards..not a bad concept though!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a very good and inexpensive way to treat your lips! We all deal with dry, chapped lips at one point or another & this bad boy takes the dry skin right off and moisturizes them. We can't have our matte liquid lipsticks looking janky! Definitely recommend!
Sophia A.
This product is amazing. This is the first thing I use in my routine. I exfoliate my lips with this, then wipe of the residue with tissue, then lipbalm. i let the lipbalm sit while I'm doing my brows and my eyes. I feel like it helps the color stay on longer and also doesn't dry my lips out. Also has a nice smell :)
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
I received one of these in the complimentary vox box! I tried it and love it. It's December and as soon as it gets dry my lips get really rough.
I love wearing lipsticks so keeping my lips smooth is very important.
This exfoliater is gentle, and does the job very well!
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
They best lip exfoliator I have tried from the drugstore. I have repurchased this many times. I love everything about this product but one thing I don't like about it is that it drys up very quick. Besides that it's the best lip exfoliator!!
Jessica W.
I am always looking for new ways to keep my lips soft and chapped free! This fall I tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator and I got to say my lips have never felt this soft before! I absolutely love that it's mint flavored as well! It's like giving your lips a spa day!
Victoria M.
I received this product in this months Voxbox for testing, when I first used the product I wasn't a fan, but it works great to remove the dead skin. I really like how it leaves my lips feeling after you rub it in. I recommend to those with cracking lip products.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?