5 colors available

Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Kingsland, TX
Review for: Other
This product is cheap and very effective. Very easy to use and gets the job done. Helps my lipstick go on smooth.
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Yummy!!! Tastes amazing and makes my lips super soft. It exfoliates my dry dead skin right away.
Kindall B.
Kindall B.
Clermont, FL
Gets all the dead skin off, leaves lip very smoothe lip and impossible to beat for the price.
Jeseca G.
Jeseca G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other
I liked this product until the stick broke. It a great value and does the job. But there are other brands I prefer
Izabel C.
Izabel C.
Henderson, NV
It's a good price but I don't really like the texture. I've used homemade and prefer it more
Jess M.
Jess M.
Review for: Rose
The product itself is awesome but because you have to scrub it on your lips the product comes loose quite often.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Heber Ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have never exfoliated my lips before and i tried it with elf product for my first time :) lips felt awesome! so soft n smooth! just makesure u put on chapstick after for mosturze!!:)
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Knoxville
Great for using after brushing in the morning and before putting on lipstick. It helps the lipstick go on super smooth.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this in the colder months when my lips start to get dry. Warner months it's a little harsh on my lips though.
Nene D.
Nene D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I actually received this free through a website and I love this lip exfoliater! Great PRODUCT
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?