BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mandy S.
Mobile , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect, the right amount of grit, the right price, and a good minty taste!
Silvia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and tastes even better. Lol such a great product. Makes my lips feel so ft and tasty and that is definitely always good
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good lip exfoliator and have many different brands. Currently my favorite is Lush Cosmetics, but it is a pain bc it's in a tub and you have to use your finger. This product by Elf is ingenius because you can take it with you and apply it like a lipstick. The taste is so yummy and my lips are left so soft! It also doesn't burn on cracked or dried lips despite the mint in the product. This is one of my new go to fave beauty products! Please note, I did receive this product free, but my review is honest and I honestly love this product!
Xiomara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this product for the first time and I liked that it removed the dead skin cells on my lips. I tried the mint colored one. What I didn't like about it is that it's dry and you can't aggressively rub it against your lips or it'll hurt. Other than that, I really liked it and would purchase one myself. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. for testing purposes.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
This New Formula its amazing
I have the New mint maniac lip exfoliator
Not harsh on your lips like the original one has
Light scent and leave the lips so smooth and feeling great!

I received this product for FREE from influenster
In exchange for my honest review.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! The mint is nice and it works really well! It's easy to use and works right away!
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly a great product makes my lips look and feel soft the mint exfoliator is my fav!!💓
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free, courtesy of Influenster, to test and review. I was ready to write this product off at first because I tried it on my lips and it just felt waxy, not gritty. However, I figured out that there is a layer of just wax before you get to the grit that you need to wipe away before you get to the exfoliating part. I really like the way it exfoliates my lips without having to dip my finger into the actual product. I like the minty flavor and it makes my lips feel soft & moisturized!
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?