BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Safiyyah S.
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
I have the mint one, and although I love the smell and taste, it's not the most effective if you have extremely scaly lips
Heather H.
Heather H.
Newton, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
One of my favorite products of all time! Not messy at all, has a great smell, and super cheap! And of course it gets the job done and removes all the dryness. After I use this, I apply a lip balm and my lips feel silky smooth. AMAZING STUFF!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Mesa, AZ
Scrubs lips really well but its messy. Its hard to get all the tiny grains off your lips but it makes your lips super soft
Sara G.
Sara G.
I like this exfoliater by elf. It's so easy to use and it really works. Also Is very inexpensive and the quality is great.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the lip exfoliater. I use it before putting on lipstick or gloss and it makes such a difference!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
These exfoliaters are the best! I love the way it's packaged, so easy to use and I love the new flavors they came out with!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
This leaves my lips looking sooooooooooooooooo beautiful and so spft.I love using this at night so my lips are ready in the morning.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
Review for: Other
Love LOVE this lip exfoliator. It's cheap, it works, and the fact that it tastes pretty darn delicious is an added bonus ūüėė
Tosha R.
Tosha R.
Love this exfoliating lip product
my lips are always so chapped and this helps a lot
love elf products and very affordable
Annie V.
Annie V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is amazing for dry lips! It takes off all the dead skin on your lips. It comes in a great simple package with a great price. However, after a while the exfoliator loses the first layer of it and starts to lose the moisturizing portion of it. It becomes so rough to use on your lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?