BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
With the cold weather starting, I've had trouble with dry lips. This product exceeded my expectations. Yes exfoliation isn't too rough on my lips, but it made them smooth enough to apply matte lipstick and have it last all evening! I will definitely keep using this.
Brandi T.
PLANO, TX
I got the minty e.l.f. lip exfoliator free in my influenster box to try and review. Wow, I am really impressed. It feels great and it makes your lips SO soft. I can't believe I lived so long without it. Thanks to e.l.f. and influenster.. I'll definitely buy this again!
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Come through E.L.F.!!! This lip exfolient is a home run. I loved the mint smell and the taste isnt over powering! It gets all the dead skin withouy stripping your lips!! It left mu smackers feeling smooth and hydrated!! I received this product complimentary to test!! thanks influenster and e.l.f
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I loveeeeeeee this lip exfoliator. Whenever I have really dry chapped lips I use this and my lips feel 100% better. It smells amazing and it's crazy cheap. The only downside to this exfoliator is that it breaks pretty easy. I would recommend this product to everyone .
Catherine B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Madison B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I got this a few days ago and I have used it every day since, I love it! My lips are so soft and moisturized! I can't see them getting chapped for awhile because this works so great! My lips are softer and redder. This doesn't hurt my lips or anything, it's so nice and it's a great price of $3! Defiantly recommend!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?