5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

a h.
a h.
I love this lip scrub, it works womders. the only problem is that it snaps in half easily but otherwise it's perfect
Cari C.
Cari C.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It's not my favorite but you can't beat it for the price. I prefer something that is not in lipstick form but it is a good product.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! This product is cheap and amazing! I use it before I apply lipstick for a smooth application and also before bed before I use my nighttime lip balm.
H Q.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
These are overrated! I liked them at first but you can totally make your own lip scrub that will work better. These go bad after a while.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this lip scrub! So convenient that it's in a lipstick tube and it tastes great! The Cherry flavor is amazing
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
Virginia Beach, VA
best lip scrub ever and it doesn't cost 20 dollars. find your local target and stock up. taste great too
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product. I had heard so many good things about it online and they we're right. it leaves my lips so soft and smooth especially in this cold, dry winter.
This is a great product. I love it so much. It peels away the dead skin and it smells so nice
Emily R.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This was good at first, but with use the center was crumbly and too abrasive. The concept is cool but needs a better formula
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use it regularly because my lips are very dry, specially during the winter season and it helps a lot, but it doesn't really last long
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?