BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Talk about a life saver. This winter has already become rough on my lips. And my lips always Crack and peel badly. Not this year! This truthfully has helped battle my dry lip issue 100%. I am thankful for my opportunity to test this product. And so are my lips.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product! I have been using the sugar lip exfoliator from e.l.f for about 4 years and I loved it, But let me say OMG elf killed it with the new mint lip exfoliator my lips look so amazing! And feel super soft I love it thank you #influenster
Jina O.
Philadelphia , PA
I really like this. It's very minty and is such an interesting product because its packaged like a lipstick but feels like you're adding a grainy exfoliating gel on your lips. Definitely a cool product to try out especially if your lips get chapped like mine.
Nhung N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if mine is different because I got it in a gift set with a lipstick from elf but I have mixed feelings. I can't tell if it removed a lot of the dead skin because the product itself doesn't feel like how regular exfoliators do. It is moisturizing though!
Amy A.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came just at the right time. With winter weather approaching, my lips are more chapped than usual and nothing seemed to help. I tried Chapstick, Vaseline, you name it. Then I received this lip exfoliator for free to test. I liked the mint scent and flavor but I did not think it was very effective.
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I really love the lip exfoliator but the mint flavor is a little bit sweet for me instead of minty but the product works well and feels good on my lips. my lips really get dried out in the winter months and sometimes even in the summer i plan to use this a lit
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don't use an exfoliator on my lips because they are usually in a jar, but this is shaped as a lipstick so it's easier to apply. The smell is minty and smells really good. The product took off all the dead flaky skin and left my lips feeling smooth.
Chey D.
I have never used this type of cosmetic but it seemed to work good. I own a lip scrub which I prefer but overall this was great and really easy to apply. It was in a cute little lipstick holder which made it even more easier to apply. It left a nice scent too.
Carissa M.
I got this product in my #elfvoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised! It's mint flavored and it really exfoliated my lips before applying my favorite matte lip color. I've been hesitant to try something like this but it really is a fast and easy way to exfoliate!
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this.. It really removes dead skin from the lips. I got this lip exfoliator from Influenster. It definitely lasts long, it actually exfoliates your lips. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely but it many more times. I definitely recommend this.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?