BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
So I finally broke down and I decided to get this after battling dry chapped this winter. I honestly never thought it would why to or do anything. I was pr stay surprised with the results, my rough chapped lips were transformed to soft and smooth. It's less messy than a potted scrub which is a plus and it also taste great
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my E.l.f. Voxbox recently and it's absolutely amazing. There are beads inside of it which come off on your lips and help smooth them out, relieving you of any dry areas on your lips. I checked the price of it and it's definitely worth a try considering it's not even expensive.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Jamaica, NY
This lip exfoliator is the most underrated product. I never hear anybody talking about it and it is so amazing! I love how it in the form of a lipstick. I use it to prep my lips before putting on any lip product. Its so convenient and easy to use. For less than $2 you cannot go wrong! I recommend this product to anybody!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I absolutely love it! It smells great because it's mint, and it works great too. It moisturizes while it exfoliates. It's perfect for when your lips are a little dry and flaky, especially if it's in the winter. It's cheap too! I will definitely purchase this and recommend it to others.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love! Taste and smells like brown sugar.. Gets ya lips so smooth! 3$!! This does the job! My friend used a 14$ lip exfoliator until I told her about elfs and she now she purchases elfs every time! Also this is so mess free because of its lipstick like applicator. Most lip scrubs you have to stick your fingers in. Germs!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
My lips get raw and sensitive very easy so this product was not one for me personally. I tried it once and it did make my lips super soft after the use but my lips felt too sensitive and raw afterwards. I would recommend it for someone who might have less sensitive skin. I got this in my voxbox with influenster to test!
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Este exfoliador de labios es realmente bueno! Pensé que era muy sutil porque primero lo probé en el dorso de mi mano y casi no lo sentí. Pero al probarlos en mis labios realmente si se sienten los gránulos. Obvio la piel de los labios es mas delgada. Me gusto mucho quito la piel muerta de mis labios y me la dejo suave.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
I got the mint flavor/smell in my elf voxbox for free. This product is SO unique ive never seen anything like it. It is so convenient for on the go when your lips feel super dry crusty and flakey. Chapstick doesnt always do the job when your lips are crusting. I love this product! My lips felt a bit plumper and smooth.
Jina A.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I just tried this for the 1st time&I luv it! I tend to get dry Peely lips in the winter & exfoliating them with the elf foliator really helped make them soft&smooth and it was noticeable after I used it twice!I have Mint Maniac,Smells Good. I received mine complimentary but this is my true honest opinion on the product
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I suffer from severely dry, chapped lips. This is hands down my favorite exfoliator. It made my lips really smooth once I was done. And doesn't taste bad at all. The taste is sweet. It does get nasty looking if you use it for a long time but there so inexpensive just toss and repurchase. I'm definitely repurchasing.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?