BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love, love, LOVE this product! This is incredibly affordable and performs as well as any of the high-end lip exfoliators that I have used in this past.  I love that it is packaged like a traditional lipstick instead of some of the other brands that are in jars or pots that you have to stick your finger into to get the product.  This is much more hygienic and not messy.  The smell/taste of the mint is fabulous and refreshing.  This product gets every bit of the dry/dead skin from my lips without being too rough on that gentle skin. And since they are so affordable I buy them for friends and family and just give them away since I think they are so wonderful. This is a staple on my vanity. I always have at least a couple on hand! lol
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am usually a DIY lip scrub kinda girl but I purchased this because I was going to be out and about for a few days and would not have access to my usual lip scrub and I'd heard so many good things about this product. The only thing this product has over my DIY one is portability. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube meaning I can apply it with precision and don't have to use my fingers. The no mess factor is GREAT for on the go pampering but the benefits end there. It's far too harsh and I feel like I'm breaking the skin on my lips when I use it. My lips feel irritated after use and they're not even amazingly soft. I'll stick to my simple coconut oil and sugar for lip exfoliation. Cheap, gentle, and effective.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before, especially not in this form but I saw it on their site and decided to try it. And I absolutely love this product! It's super cheap and it works so well! The form of it, being like a lipstick, is so Perfect for application. I bought the grapefruit flavor, it has a great scent that isn't too strong. I also really love how fine grained the exfoliants are because it makes it easier to spread on the lip. Would definitely buy again and in different scents too!
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a good job at smoothing out my lips. The packaging is much more convenient than one in a pot. Does not get the most stubborn of dead skin on the lips though.
Lupe C.
Caruthers, CA
I received this complementary from influenster to try out for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love applying this when my lips are really chapped to remove all the dead skin cells which then leaves my lips super soft and moisturized and in a way I think it helps my lips pucker up a little more than what they usually are which i love the appearance of a fuller lip and what's also amazing about this product is that it also leaves your lips really moisturized and it tastes sweet so for me that's a plus and it's super affordable I reccommend anyone tries this you won't regret it
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ELF Products are sometimes Hit & Miss....I find them to be for the most part HITS!!!
This Lip Scrub tastes like Brown Sugar! I love that it's shaped just like a Lipstick! & it Works Great! for $3!!! Easy to find at most Walmart or Target stores. This is one of those products that if you have really been wanting to try out & then end up being disappointed (which I don't think you will!) you don't have to feel bad or have buyers remorse lol, I will absolutely repurchase! & definitely recommend! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. So most of the other lip exfoliators I've used happen to come in little tubs or pots which are very inconvenient, if you have long nails you always get a bit of product in your nails. And then its a task trying to keep the product on your lips as you rub it in. In contrast the elf lip exfoliator comes in a bullet lipstick form and is super easy to apply. Its got a very delicate smell which I really like. Its not too harsh on the lips and your lips end up looking very supple and pink. Great priming for lip color application.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I normally dont care for ELF products at all but my friend gave me one to try so I did & amazingly Itit actually removed the drier patches from my lips effortlessly. My lips felt sooo soft right away and the mint flavor is yummy. I use this every morning now as part of my skincare routine. It is affordable & just as good, if not even better than a few of the more expensive, higher end lip scrubs I've purchased in the past too. I still am so surprised that I love an ELF product. Due to this lip exfoliater i'm going to have to give them another try.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?