5 colors available

How to use:

Emily R.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This was good at first, but with use the center was crumbly and too abrasive. The concept is cool but needs a better formula
This is a great product. I love it so much. It peels away the dead skin and it smells so nice
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product. I had heard so many good things about it online and they we're right. it leaves my lips so soft and smooth especially in this cold, dry winter.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use it regularly because my lips are very dry, specially during the winter season and it helps a lot, but it doesn't really last long
Arica M.
Arica M.
Glen Allen, VA
Make up bag staple... exfoliates without being too abrasive and leaves your lip super soft and smooth!!!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I love this for prep before a makeup application. And doesn't taste too bad if you accidentally eat some
Masie B.
Masie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It smells amazing and doesn't taste bad at all. After using this, it makes my lips feel so much smoother
Jennii b.
Jennii b.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this as a Christmas gift, it's a okay product for a greAt prices, not my favorite but it does the job.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Kingsland, TX
Review for: Other
This product is cheap and very effective. Very easy to use and gets the job done. Helps my lipstick go on smooth.
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Yummy!!! Tastes amazing and makes my lips super soft. It exfoliates my dry dead skin right away.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?