BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the new mint flavor that it comes in! This formula is creamier than I remember, and it lightly exfoliates the lips. The only thing that is holding me back from a 5 star rating is that this dries out so so fast. They should put this in a pot so it can stay creamy longer!
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is awesome and for the price, it's a steal!! Helps to keep my lips smooth and flake-free! Subtle sweet taste with sugar embedding in it to exfoliate your lips! Great for when you want to wear those matte liquid lipsticks! Hydrates and conditions lips too!!
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip exfoliator tastes and smells wonderful. I love the minty clean taste. It definitely helped get rid of the dry skin on my lips! I would recommend this to anyone. Elf always offers the best prices out there.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Lush's lip scrub but it's kinda messy. I like how this one comes in a lipstick container. It is way less mess. Smells great, taste great, and scrubs off dead skin from my lips. Though it is a little rough is not unbearable. Would definitely pick up another one.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip scrub! Since fall is here and winter will be here soon, it's a great way to keep your lips exfoliated and looking great for darker lipsticks! It is inexpensive (About $3 at Target), does it's job, and I love that it is in a lipstick tube so I don't have to get it on my fingers!
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?