BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ruthie P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was a bit skeptical at first when I purchased the product but after the first couple uses I could tell my lips were getting softer and plumper! It takes off all the dead skin and makes your lips feel like Kylie haha. I absolutely love this product and I use it everyday!
Marci M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really like this as a lip exfoliator before putting on a matte lipstick. I love that it comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it easy to use. I don't like the smell or the taste of the original brown one but for $3 I'll take it!
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works pretty well on dry lips. It removes a bunch of dead skin and makes my lips smooth. I'm very OCD with dry cracked lips and this really helps. I really do not like the taste or smell of it. It is way too strong and often gives me a headache. It's almost enough to make me not want to repurchase.
Justine Mae A.
Jacksonville , FL
I've only used the product once, which was on the same day that I received it and I love t so far! After using it, I applied my favorite matte lipstick and my lips looked so smooth. I definitely recommend this for others to use!
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL
Never tired it until now. And it has left my lips super soft! I usually use a toothbrush to help exfoliate but this is way better it doesn't damage my lips and it takes less time to do. Highly recommended for anyone to try.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really easy to use, and your hands stay clean. The packaging keeps the product sanitary because your not putting your fingers into it. It has the right amount of exfoliation while also moisturizing your lips at the same time. I have bought this product multiple times, and like that it's affordable and easy to find.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
I normally do not use a lip exfoliate but decided to give it a try! What a game changer it is. I cannot believe I haven't been using this for years! It is super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth! Perfect for right before you apply a nice matte lip stick!
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?