BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is awesome and for the price, it's a steal!! Helps to keep my lips smooth and flake-free! Subtle sweet taste with sugar embedding in it to exfoliate your lips! Great for when you want to wear those matte liquid lipsticks! Hydrates and conditions lips too!!
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Nala I.
This is the best things EVER!!!!!!!
It actually exfoliates my lips and leaves them smooth n soft. I love it I got mine for product testing from influenster and this by far has been the best product I've had to review. I recommend this to everyone who wants soft lips.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I got the minty e.l.f. lip exfoliator free in my influenster box to try and review. Wow, I am really impressed. It feels great and it makes your lips SO soft. I can't believe I lived so long without it. Thanks to e.l.f. and influenster.. I'll definitely buy this again!
Ashley C.
I've been using Lush's lip scrub but it's kinda messy. I like how this one comes in a lipstick container. It is way less mess. Smells great, taste great, and scrubs off dead skin from my lips. Though it is a little rough is not unbearable. Would definitely pick up another one.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis , MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I am loving this lip exfoliator and especially because it is mint. Its is a good value for this products and have seen the difference in how smooth my lips have become. The packaging is nice and appealing and I would buy this product and recommend it to others.
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to apply and the minty flavor helps! Sweet, smooth, perfect for winter chapped skin, a nice size to carry around in your purse, just rub on lips and wipe off with cotton pad, AND it has vitamin E and jojoba oils to nourish lips, no excuse not to use it now!
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is the only lip exfoliator I use! It's cheap, $3, and gets the job done. It makes my lips silky smooth and prepares them for my favorite matte lipsticks! I only knocked off a star because I'm not a fine of the overly sweet taste this leaves behind on the lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?