5 colors available

LE V.
LE V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite way to exfoliate my lips. It is so convenient when it is in a lipstick form. It is so affordable.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
GREAT lip exfoliator. Great price and it's super easy to use. I love this because it's so easy to just grab and use. I can, and do, make my own lip exfoliators, but this is so much faster and it has great ingredients (like jojoba). Just a GREAT product!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Elf is amazing. Love all of their products that I have used personally. Love their points system too! And discounts!
Monica c.
Monica c.
San Martin , Ca
Great product, I would apply it before I would put my lipstick and it was so easy to apply any lipstick prouduct on!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the clear one and this is a must have. I always have chapped cracked lips and tried different things to resolve this problem but this is actually a good product and works well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
this is a really nice lip exfoliator it works great to get rid of any flakiness before applying a lip product. LOVE ELF makeup
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Saint Paul, NE
I use this all the time. It's a perfect way to smooth your lips before putting your gloss or other lip products on.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Porterdale, Ga
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I got the pink grapefruit and my lips feel so smooth after I use It! It smells amazing too!!!
Raeven R.
Raeven R.
Post Falls, ID
So! This lip exfoliator is wonderful! It works wonders in removing the dry, dead skin off of my lips, and as an added bonus, it tastes delicious!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Pretty good. It helps my lips and makes them smooth. Would definitely recommend this brand. Very affordable as well.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?