BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kao V.
Clovis, CA
Omg. I can not explain how much I love this lip exfoliation. Smells super sugary sweet and tastes yummy! It has sugary textures that helps exfoliate your lips. After using this, my lips feels super smooth and nice because it helped removed most of my dry skin on my lips
Abby C.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
Brooke J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing product, I revived it in my elf voxbox from influenster in the mint flavor. It tastes really good so it's not disgusting to put on and it makes your lips feel so hydrated instantly! I would defiantly recommend to my friends and family and will re purchase!
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for testing purposes. It does a great job of taking off dead skin and making my lips feel very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the lid does not stay on very well and has fallen off while in my purse multiple times since I've had it.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I loved this product! Probably my favorite out of the box! Left my lips feeling really soft, especially after using consecutively it's almost renewing my lips. I love that it is the mint flavoring/scent, very relaxing and mild for an exfoliant :) would recommend and purchase on my own!
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Andrea S.
flushing, MI
This felt a little weird applying but once I scrubbed it off my lips felt AMAZING and it had a nice minty taste. Not too strong but just enough. I would compare this to the Mary Kay brand but much less expensive!
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I live in Florida my lips are ALWAYS chapped and now I can't stop using this product ! I've already had to take it back from my little cousin trying to take it !
Such a good price and awesome product ! Highly recommend for the winter time if you have chapped lips !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?