BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissableūüėČ) lips(:
María A.
This my first time using lip exfoliator. I¬īm in love with this lip and also smell delicious like ment. let your lips so soft.
The scrub itself is very coarse. The taste however was a bit less pleasant. It's not designed for ingestion anyway, but being a lip product, it happens.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
With the cold weather starting, I've had trouble with dry lips. This product exceeded my expectations. Yes exfoliation isn't too rough on my lips, but it made them smooth enough to apply matte lipstick and have it last all evening! I will definitely keep using this.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis , MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Arbella R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Do you absolutely need this? Probably not. You can exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush, a rough towel, or make your own sugar scrub. BUT... for $3 (sometimes less), it's a super convenient way to slough off dead skin. I keep one of these on my nightstand and use it once or twice a week followed by a super thick balm right before bed. Love this stuff. It tastes great, too!
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?