5 colors available

How to use:

Abigail M.
Abigail M.
belle plaine, MN
It made my lips feel amazing and it somewhat plumped and moisturized them like there's no tomorrow
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
This is a great drug store option for a lip exfoliator/ scrub. I recommend wetting the lips a little and using the exfoliator in circular motions. It really takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips so smooth. I do this at night and also before makeup application
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Staten Island
This is a great lip exfoliator. It's cheap and works great. It makes my lips feel smooth and soft.
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Review for: Coconut
Love this stuff it makes my lips feeling soft AN smooth and super cheap. In love! I'm just in love with elf all around
Liz J.
Liz J.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Great lip exfoliator for the winter!!! Exfoliates my dry chapped lips. My lips looks and feel more smooth, soft and moisturized.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I love this product. I use it once a week and right before if I'm going to wear a matte lipstick.
Aryanna C.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
The smell was horrible not what I was expecting. The product broke off the applicator as soon as I used it. Bought from target.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Other
This is perfect to get the stubborn liquid lipsticks off. Smells good and keeps your lips smooth.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Will never purchase another tube or chap stick or any other lip moisturizer out there! Thus stuff is legit!!!!! Especially great for the cold winter months when my lips are chapped horribly.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great value. It doesn't completely eliminate my flaky lip skin, but it does a pretty good job. I'm not the hugest fan of the way it tastes/smells. It is really convenient to use though.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?