5 colors available

Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A really good product for a really good price. This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used, and I was beyond satisfied! It left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Adian S.
Adian S.
Des Moines
Review for: Rose
Tastes okay! Wish it was more exfoliating. Would buy again for moisturizing, but not the best product.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Loved this product! Made my lips soft by removing all of the dead skin on my lips along with moisturizing them! Tastes great too (not that it really matters but is an added bonus)
Holly E.
Holly E.
Love this stuff!!! This is like the best stuff you could use. This is definitely my go to product and a must have!
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Why would anyone want to spend so much money on a lip scrub when they can just purchase this product. I've been using it since elf launched it...
Christina C.
Christina C.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Works well especially during the cold months when my lips are constantly chapped, great price also!!
Margret S.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my favorite exfoliator! I like this more than the lush lip scrub! The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it so much more convenient! And it's very affordable.
mckenna S.
mckenna S.
Newport News, VA
I use this everyday and it gets rid of all of the dead skin on my lips. The flavors provide a great aroma when I use it.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Knoxville
Really exfoliates the lips! Has a sugary sweet taste and easy to rub off! It's great to apply before lipstick!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
I absolutely love this exfoliater, works like a charm. Very affordable too, I definitely recommend!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?