BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Review for: Coconut
This product definitely does the job. I don't feel like it's necessary for me though. I could do the same job with sugar and a toothbrush
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Other
I like this product. It does the job and takes off dead skin on lips. But seems to be easier if you put it on your finger first
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
There has been a huge craze for this product and I'm so happy I got my hands on it. I use it every other night and leaves my lips so silky smooth. It is a great exfoliator to use in a compact size! It smells wonderful to me and does the job perfectly. You don't have to dip your fingers in anything and doesn't make a mess at all!
Marci M.
Marci M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really like this as a lip exfoliator before putting on a matte lipstick. I love that it comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it easy to use. I don't like the smell or the taste of the original brown one but for $3 I'll take it!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
This lip exfoliator is super moisturizing and is the perfect size to toss in a purse! Mine broke at the bottom, but is still usable.
Ruthie P.
Ruthie P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was a bit skeptical at first when I purchased the product but after the first couple uses I could tell my lips were getting softer and plumper! It takes off all the dead skin and makes your lips feel like Kylie haha. I absolutely love this product and I use it everyday!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First off, ypu cant beat this price! It's a great light lip exfoliant that will remove the dead skin on your lips. Bonus that it tastes and smells amazing! It is very easy to use and one tube will last you a long time. highly recommend
Devyn J.
Devyn J.
Indio, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The set is awesome!! Must buy especially because it comes with a lip exfoliater and it works wonders i has made my lips smooth and has taken off all dead skin
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Review for: Coconut
This stuff works really good. It does a good job exfoliating your lips and makes them very soft. The sugar scrub smells great.
Tiff W.
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?