BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hilda L.
Oklahoma City, OK
great for applying before lipstick when you need an extra plumped up lip and great for after taking off your lipstick when it leaves your lips dry and cracked. And there's no such thing as putting too much of this product cause the worse thing that could happen is accidentally getting it in your mouth which actual doesn't taste bad cause most of the ingredients are just sugar and honey.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Lupe C.
Caruthers, CA
I received this complementary from influenster to try out for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love applying this when my lips are really chapped to remove all the dead skin cells which then leaves my lips super soft and moisturized and in a way I think it helps my lips pucker up a little more than what they usually are which i love the appearance of a fuller lip and what's also amazing about this product is that it also leaves your lips really moisturized and it tastes sweet so for me that's a plus and it's super affordable I reccommend anyone tries this you won't regret it
shamira d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wanted to try out elf's Lip Exfoliator and when I got this in my elf voxbox, I was really happy. It really does help to remove the dead skin from your lips and makes it soft again. A great little tool especially in the winter when lips tend to chap really fast.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this exfoliator! First it's genius that's it's in a lipstick form. No messy jars or greasy face. A few swipes and your lips are smooth and moisturized. I do wish this product was a little less dry but overall it's perfect. After you apply, you just wipe off the excess. They just released my favorite scent...rose!! I can't wait to get more. You should definitely use this product prior to using any liquid lipstick. But it's perfect even if you're not wearing any makeup! I'll be stocking up on these babies for sure.

Thanks to influenster I got to try these in exchange for my honest opinion. And I'm so glad because I just found my new favorite lip exfoliator!
Colette N.
Fort Worth, TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the taste of this, and it is super inexpensive. My complaints however is that I have to use a lot to see results, and the results don't last long despite my staying hydrated to prevent chapped lips!
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about this little gem right here! Number one thing I love is that it comes in a stick form, I have the lip scrubs from lush and they tend to always get on my shirt and other places, this stays where you put it. It gets all my dead skin off then leaves them feeling moisturizer. I received this product for free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exfoliating my lips was a much needed step this season. To get rid of all the dead skin and dry skin. The Elf lip exfoliating lipstick did it's job it also made my lips feel real smooth and not dry.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
I was a little skeptic when I first bought this product. I usually use a lush lip scrub, however, this worked almost the same! Which says a lot. It can be a little rough at first, so make sure you wet your lips before use. At first you really need to press down hard enough to feel it work. After each use it gets softer and softer so just make sure you are pressing down hard enough. Other than that the product works amazing. It makes your lips super soft and ready for gloss and other lipsticks! It even plumps my lips up! And it's cheap! :)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?