BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
These are absolutely wonderful. I am very picky about lip exfoliates because- obviously some is going to get in your mouth- so it needs to taste good! These taste test and although I received it free to try, all opinions are my own, and I will definitely purchase once I run out!
Evelin M.
I had actually tried another of elf's lip exfoliator and was not pleased with it. However, this new one is a whole lot better. it does a great job at removing the dead skin and making my lips soft and even look a little plumped! Will continue purchasing this in the future!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i've tried the mint and ive tried the sugar scrub. so far i prefer the brown sugar scrub the best. i like the packaging, it look like a lipstick. its also super cheap at around $3. i scrub it a little and i also leave it on for the day as a chapstick. highly recommend it.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Abby C.
Philadelphia , PA
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
Bridget Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have dry cracked lips all year long and I hate it! So I decided to try this cause I saw someone review it on YouTube and I love it! You have to wash your lips and dry them, massage it with the exfoliator, and wipe it away with a damp wash cloth. I recommend putting on a nice lip balm right after and then put your lipstick on 30 minutes later so they'll be nice and moisturized.
Andrea S.
flushing, MI
This felt a little weird applying but once I scrubbed it off my lips felt AMAZING and it had a nice minty taste. Not too strong but just enough. I would compare this to the Mary Kay brand but much less expensive!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
The exfoliator worked great. It was very easy to use and not messy. The balm in the bottom was very moisturizing. I have to start out my routine with lip moisture but the exfoliate/moisture combo really helped my lips that are very dry right now from the colder weather. Loved it!
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I loved lip exfoliators. I haven't had one in years, but I love e.l.f. lip exfoliator and am glad that I found it through this latest sample. The fact that it comes in a tube and is applied like lipstick is my favorite feature. It went on easily and left my lips so smooth.
Marlene S.
Does this exfoliate and add colour as well??
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I feel like I wasted more money on these then anything!! Did anyone else gave a problem with there's constantly drying up and scraping lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
Can anyone tell me where i can find this
Rocio B.
I've been looking for a Lip Exfoliator since a long time ago, I've never try this Lio Exfoliator and I know that ELF Cosmetics are really good. I would like to know how it this one. Is it good? Does it gives any allergies?