BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
This was exactly what my chapped lips needed to transition into the fall! My lips were feeling dry and flaky. Applying lipstick was tricky because my lips needed to be buffed. This product is gentle, effective, and easy to use. I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I would absolutely buy this!
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Since I live in Florida my lips are ALWAYS chapped and now I can't stop using this product ! I've already had to take it back from my little cousin trying to take it !
Such a good price and awesome product ! Highly recommend for the winter time if you have chapped lips !
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Molika S.
This lip exfoliator is very effective in removing all the dead skins on my lips. It's gentle removes them without being too rough. I love the sugar in it and it taste yummy. It makes my lips nice and soft. If you use this be sure to follow it with your favorite lip balm!
Evelin M.
I had actually tried another of elf's lip exfoliator and was not pleased with it. However, this new one is a whole lot better. it does a great job at removing the dead skin and making my lips soft and even look a little plumped! Will continue purchasing this in the future!
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Okay, I loved this product! Probably my favorite out of the box! Left my lips feeling really soft, especially after using consecutively it's almost renewing my lips. I love that it is the mint flavoring/scent, very relaxing and mild for an exfoliant :) would recommend and purchase on my own!
Rosy M.
So I received this product complimentary for testing purposes & I absolutely loved it! I am so glad I received this product. It makes my lips super soft and ready for my matte lipsticks. I have been using this product every day & plan on purchasing it once I use it all up!
Gabriela S.
I love how convenient this is, I can just whip it out quickly before doing my make-up to exfoliate my lips without worrying about it making a mess, after I exfoliate I put lip balm on and I end up with really soft lips and that makes my lipstick look smooth and perfect.
Tania C.
I received the mint exfoliator on the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I already use the standard sugar one. This product is really good if you suffer from chapped lips and love lipsticks, specially all matte formulas. Use this, apply a moisturizer, and finish with your fave lip colour.
Candace T.
How does this compare to the Burt's bees chapstick?
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I haven't ever seen this!? Where do you get it!!!??
Strawberry S.
Is this kinda like a lush lip scrub? Where can I get this? How much is it? And if I leave the tube open will it dry out?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Does this stuff actually work?
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?