BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bridget Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have dry cracked lips all year long and I hate it! So I decided to try this cause I saw someone review it on YouTube and I love it! You have to wash your lips and dry them, massage it with the exfoliator, and wipe it away with a damp wash cloth. I recommend putting on a nice lip balm right after and then put your lipstick on 30 minutes later so they'll be nice and moisturized.
Molika S.
This lip exfoliator is very effective in removing all the dead skins on my lips. It's gentle removes them without being too rough. I love the sugar in it and it taste yummy. It makes my lips nice and soft. If you use this be sure to follow it with your favorite lip balm!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
The exfoliator worked great. It was very easy to use and not messy. The balm in the bottom was very moisturizing. I have to start out my routine with lip moisture but the exfoliate/moisture combo really helped my lips that are very dry right now from the colder weather. Loved it!
Tania C.
I received the mint exfoliator on the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I already use the standard sugar one. This product is really good if you suffer from chapped lips and love lipsticks, specially all matte formulas. Use this, apply a moisturizer, and finish with your fave lip colour.
Gabriela S.
I love how convenient this is, I can just whip it out quickly before doing my make-up to exfoliate my lips without worrying about it making a mess, after I exfoliate I put lip balm on and I end up with really soft lips and that makes my lipstick look smooth and perfect.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I loved lip exfoliators. I haven't had one in years, but I love e.l.f. lip exfoliator and am glad that I found it through this latest sample. The fact that it comes in a tube and is applied like lipstick is my favorite feature. It went on easily and left my lips so smooth.
Bridgett M.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I am in love with this product, no need to purchase a $30 lip treatment when I can just use this, every time I'm gonna be using a liquid lipstick or lipstick I use this amazing product. I divide my lips into 4 sections and use this product for 10 seconds on each section so the lipstick can have a smooth canvas
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
These are absolutely wonderful. I am very picky about lip exfoliates because- obviously some is going to get in your mouth- so it needs to taste good! These taste test and although I received it free to try, all opinions are my own, and I will definitely purchase once I run out!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
This was exactly what my chapped lips needed to transition into the fall! My lips were feeling dry and flaky. Applying lipstick was tricky because my lips needed to be buffed. This product is gentle, effective, and easy to use. I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I would absolutely buy this!
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?
Rashanae P.
Does this make the lips have an oily feel or will they just be really soft ?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Instead of mint, what other flavor or scent should this lip exfoliator come in?
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Do you like this product? I still give it a 4.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?