BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I loved lip exfoliators. I haven't had one in years, but I love e.l.f. lip exfoliator and am glad that I found it through this latest sample. The fact that it comes in a tube and is applied like lipstick is my favorite feature. It went on easily and left my lips so smooth.
Jennifer F.
Queen creek, Az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have repurchased this product 3 different times. It has a sugary smell and a good consistency. I use this between 2 and 3 times a week and I have noticed that it really does seem to help with my dry flaky lips, which is great because i prefer to use matte lip products.
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Abby C.
Philadelphia, PA
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i've tried the mint and ive tried the sugar scrub. so far i prefer the brown sugar scrub the best. i like the packaging, it look like a lipstick. its also super cheap at around $3. i scrub it a little and i also leave it on for the day as a chapstick. highly recommend it.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
This was exactly what my chapped lips needed to transition into the fall! My lips were feeling dry and flaky. Applying lipstick was tricky because my lips needed to be buffed. This product is gentle, effective, and easy to use. I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I would absolutely buy this!
Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissableūüėČ) lips(:
Ashley B.
I have this in sweet cherry I do believe & I love it, perfect shape to apply to your lips, just like you would a lipstick, and it tastes so good, would live if elf cosmetics came out with more flavors, mhhhmm that would be amazing, so affordable & such a great product!!
Jasmine E.
Orange Park, FL
What does this do? I've seen and heard about Exfoliating but I don't understand.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Does this have a scent?
Lauren W.
Does this help with chapped lips or just getting leftover product off?
Kennedi H.
I unfortunately have exzema around much mouth and occasionally on my lips. I love good scrubs that get the dead skin off ,so is this a rough exfoliater of is it soft?
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
What is the consistency of this product