BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Lebanon, TN
This product did not do much for me. It smells amazing but I still had dry, flaky lips after using it. It's a cool idea but it just isn't gritty enough to work.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Muse, PA
Works great to soften lips and get rid of dead skin, I definitely prefer it over a scrub that comes in a pot than needs to be scooped out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Ventress
Works very very well. My lips are always so so smooth after using! Has agreat smell to! Love this! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Tawny K.
Tawny K.
Cerritos, CA
Super convenient format. Just moisten with water. Run over lips for several seconds and then rinse with water and follow up with a lip balm. Very effective and convenient. I love it!
kiara w.
kiara w.
Review for: Rose
not the best but it does get the job done. and it doesn't last very long because you do have to use more than average to really exfoliate
jen a.
jen a.
I like this scrub, especially in the harsh winter months! Works great, I especially like to do this before bed, then apply a moisturizer!
Rai M.
Rai M.
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Mint Maniac
I saw this at the E.L.F. store and thought it was so cool. It makes it super easy to exfoliate your lips without making a mess.
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Review for: Coconut
This product definitely does the job. I don't feel like it's necessary for me though. I could do the same job with sugar and a toothbrush
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Other
I like this product. It does the job and takes off dead skin on lips. But seems to be easier if you put it on your finger first
Connie E.
Connie E.
Wouldn't buy this again. It was really dry and drying to the lips. Even after adding a moisturizing lip balm my lips just hurt.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?