BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kao V.
Clovis, CA
Omg. I can not explain how much I love this lip exfoliation. Smells super sugary sweet and tastes yummy! It has sugary textures that helps exfoliate your lips. After using this, my lips feels super smooth and nice because it helped removed most of my dry skin on my lips
Molika S.
This lip exfoliator is very effective in removing all the dead skins on my lips. It's gentle removes them without being too rough. I love the sugar in it and it taste yummy. It makes my lips nice and soft. If you use this be sure to follow it with your favorite lip balm!
Lindsey A.
Charleston, SC
I love to use this product during the winter when my lips get dry. It removes dead skin and enhances blood flow to your lips. I love how it is in a lip stick tube and blends in with my other products. I highly recommend this product for people who constantly have dry lips.
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Brooke J.
Orlando, FL
Such an amazing product, I revived it in my elf voxbox from influenster in the mint flavor. It tastes really good so it's not disgusting to put on and it makes your lips feel so hydrated instantly! I would defiantly recommend to my friends and family and will re purchase!
Andrea S.
flushing, MI
This felt a little weird applying but once I scrubbed it off my lips felt AMAZING and it had a nice minty taste. Not too strong but just enough. I would compare this to the Mary Kay brand but much less expensive!
Laura M.
I received this product free for testing purposes. It does a great job of taking off dead skin and making my lips feel very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the lid does not stay on very well and has fallen off while in my purse multiple times since I've had it.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I loved lip exfoliators. I haven't had one in years, but I love e.l.f. lip exfoliator and am glad that I found it through this latest sample. The fact that it comes in a tube and is applied like lipstick is my favorite feature. It went on easily and left my lips so smooth.
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissableūüėČ) lips(:
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?