BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use right before applying your lip stick , it helps your lipstick look alot smoother and have a softer look , I'm also digging the smell too fresh and minty I would recommend for anyone , I received this product for testing purposes only.
Sandra D.
Orange Cove , CA
I've never bought a lip exfoliator and I received this one from elf to review from the elf voxbox and I loved it. I've been missing out for years! I will be purchasing more. Leaves lips incredibly smooth. I feel like my liquid lipsticks apply much smoother due to this exfoliator.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
This exfoliator is awesome. My lips feel so smooth and soft. And i want to say the mint also adds a little plumping effect...or it may just be the exfoliation makes your lips temporarily fuller lol. Its sweet, smells good, and is a great product all around.
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip exfoliator! I like how you apply it like a lipstick instead of having to dip your finger in the product then scrub your lips like the one I usually use. It works just as well, if not better, than any expensive lip exfoliator. Definitely looking forward to trying the others!
Geradine E.
Orlando
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It removes all of the dead skin and leaves my lips moisturized and conditioned. The smell is sweet but not over bearing. Did I mention the price? $3 at my total Target is a steal! I totally would recommend this.
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My SO noticed a significant change in my lips after I used this! It is a little weird at first, but it does make your lips smoothr especially if you are like me and have chapped lips ALL the time! I like to top my lips off with chapstick for the extra moisture after using this!
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of favorite products ever. First, the prize is sooo good. Then, the use. It really exfoliate my lips and leave the ready for a good lipstick. The taste is so yummie and you can feel the sugar particles in it.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Awesome product! This is a must have... especially for the cold winter months. I have sensitive lips so I will be using this everyday. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I highly recommend this product. Use at night then put on your favorite lip balm.
Emely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am deeply in love with this product! My lips have been very chapped recently because of the weather change. I used this a couple times and it removed all of the dead skin. My lips are now so kissably soft! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I love the price of this product, too! It's so affordable!
Brooke J.
West Plains , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster and Elf but all opinions are my own. I liked the product overall but it felt like more of a lip balm than an exfoliator in my opinion. There are little beads in it but I'm not sure they make much of a difference.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?