5 colors available

Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the lip exfoliater. I use it before putting on lipstick or gloss and it makes such a difference!
Tosha R.
Tosha R.
Love this exfoliating lip product
my lips are always so chapped and this helps a lot
love elf products and very affordable
Annie V.
Annie V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is amazing for dry lips! It takes off all the dead skin on your lips. It comes in a great simple package with a great price. However, after a while the exfoliator loses the first layer of it and starts to lose the moisturizing portion of it. It becomes so rough to use on your lips.
shawnee k.
shawnee k.
Independence, MO
Takes all skin of that you don't want there yet isn't to harsh on your lips good quality good price and doesn't taste bad
Joeci M.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This product is very good I love this ! I put this on before I put lipstick especially matte lipstick !
Gia A.
Gia A.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this product. Works beautifully. Super affordable. My husband and I use this app the time for our lips he loves it
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
I use this every night before bed and it makes my lips so soft, it tastes great and its lasts forever! Its so cheap also.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is seriously one of my new favorites I was considering getting a lush lip scrub but I saw this at the store and thought why not give this a try. I am so glad I did because it is exactly what I needed!!!
Aly L.
Aly L.
Literally an awesome lip exfoliator for an awesome price. I've tried the mint and I think the cherry, but I always come back to the original.
Jade O.
Jade O.
The elf lip exfoliator does the job! I use this prior to applying matte lipsticks. Great product especially for the price.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?