BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
I usually make my own lip scrubs but when I received this in my ELF Voxbox from Influenster to test and review for free, I had to try it. I like how its not harsh on the lips and it was easy to apply. If I see it in stores, I would most likely buy it again. I would recommend it to others and I would love to try the other ones.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The best lip exfoliator I have tried. Easy to use, very light brown sugar taste and best of all it works without feeling like you've taken off half your lip. Being in a stick applicator keeps it mess free. Absolute recommend.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't used a lip exfoliating system in a long time, however this stuff is magical! My dry, cracked winter lips haven't felt this soft and smooth in a long time. It's easy to use, just rub it on your lips in a circular motion and then press your lips together and BAM - luxurious lips!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works so well! I use it after I brush my teeth at night....rub it over and over on my lips to get all the dead dry skin off then I wipe off with a wet towel. My lips are so soft after! I top it with some good ol chapstick and off to bed I go. My lips have never felt better!
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always have issues with my lips getting too dry especially during the winter. I'm constantly applying lip balm and it becomes a struggle when I want to wear matte lipsticks. This exfoliator has helped me a ton ! I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes .
Jane S.
Another thing I've been dying to try! Now that I have, I'm hooked! I wear lipstick everyday but I hated how my lips would flake sometimes. I tried the sugar and toothbrush but it just made me bleed. This minty exfoliater is super gentle, smells great and left my lips looking smooth and soft!
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is seriously the best and most affordable lip exfoliating product out there. With e.l.f. being being a brand with such ease of access, (they're everywhere) you'll never be without it.
And the fact that the application is a lipstick shape it is so easy to use! ūüėė
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Before getting this in a voxbox I had already gone through 3 tubes and bought a 4th. I love this stuff. I have crazy dry lips, so this gets the nasty skin off and helps to keep them moisturized. It is insanely inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. If you don't have it, you need it.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
This does its job. It takes off dead skin like it is supposed to, however I feel that the waxy stuff it leaves behind leaves much to be desired. I always use it and then immediately wash my lips with warm water. That way, it gets dead skin off but i'm not left with the gross after-film.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my first lip exfoliator so I cannot compare to others. I think it tastes great (which is not the point but it's a nice touch). I like the fact it's in a lipstick form rather than a scrub which makes it go on great. I think it really exfoliates my lips without drying them out.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?