BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Laura M.
I received this product free for testing purposes. It does a great job of taking off dead skin and making my lips feel very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the lid does not stay on very well and has fallen off while in my purse multiple times since I've had it.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
This lip exfoliator is amazing! I use the cherry flavored one and it smells so good! It makes me want to eat it. It's easy to use since it comes in a lipstick form. When I remove it my lips feel so soft! They feel hydrated and just so nice! I will definitely continue to repurchase this!!
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
These are absolutely wonderful. I am very picky about lip exfoliates because- obviously some is going to get in your mouth- so it needs to taste good! These taste test and although I received it free to try, all opinions are my own, and I will definitely purchase once I run out!
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical about this little lipstick hahaha. Once I tried it I fell in love. It’s amazing! It removes all the dead skin from your lips, so that you get a really soft skin.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissable😉) lips(:
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
I just received this in my influenster box this month and I AM SO EXCITED. It gets really cold where I live so I have extra chapped lips. I'm excited to try this product out and more than likely buy my own!! I will definitely be sharing this with all of my girl friends!
Abby C.
Philadelphia , PA
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
María A.
This my first time using lip exfoliator. I´m in love with this lip and also smell delicious like ment. let your lips so soft.
The scrub itself is very coarse. The taste however was a bit less pleasant. It's not designed for ingestion anyway, but being a lip product, it happens.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?