BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Marilyn c.
Marilyn c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such an amazing product for $3. I prefer this over the $10 lip scrubs from lush. After exfoliating my lips they feel moisturized using this. The product stick of it is easy to break but the container keeps it standing but I don't mind since the price is so affordable and the product itself is really good. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a good lip exfoliator to remove dead skin and prevent or help chapped, flaky lips. However, I feel like mine won't exfoliate anymore and after only a few uses won't wear down any further past the exfoliating chunks that I've hit. I think I got a dud.
Marianne Z.
Marianne Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is so easy to use and works really well. I don't use it daily, only when I start to notice chapped lips and dry skin. You just apply it in circular motions to dampened lips and then wipe off whatever happens to come off. It also smells so good..
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really love this product it works really good on my lips and takes the dryness right out at first I didn't think it would make such a difference but after trying in matte lipsticks I needed it bad since my lips looked so bad and would start peeling
Killeen M.
Killeen M.
I recently got the cherry tart version and I love it. I love the fact that it is in a lipstick form, I'm not a big fan of the pots
Jackee V.
Jackee V.
This exfoliator is awesome. It really do exfoliate your lips leaving them soft and smooth. Its good to remove dryness on your lips
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I LOVE this stuff! First off it works, second it tastes and smells SO good! It was pretty cheap I think it was like $3 at Walmart.
Mercy Grace B.
Mercy Grace B.
Austin, TX
This was my go to exfoliator before applying any lipsticks! Made my lips super smooth, and removed all my dead skin!! 10/10 would recommend!
Linda N.
Linda N.
laplata
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this product! Gets lots of use, i have very dry skin and lips. I love using a lip scrub before i apply a lipstick or gloss!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
Super wicked! When rubbed it feels super soft they smell like what the name is truly stands for there name! Taste good too lol cx
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?