5 colors available

Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Rose, Other
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
jayden e.
jayden e.
Twin Falls, ID
Pretty cool I love it but it is very good keep me updated on the beauty products please so thank you......
Laken W.
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
The mint lip exfoliator is my favorite lip scrub I've ever used. It's super easy to use and helps make my lips soft and smooth.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Gets the job done quick and cheap! Leaves my lips soft and smooth. Love the packaging too, very convenient.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Love this lip scrub, really gets all the dead skin off my lips and primed andnsoft for my liquid lipsticks.
Arleen R.
Arleen R.
Garland, TX
I am in love with this lip exfoliator!!! It works so well!!!
I try to exfoliate my lips twice a week and it does keep them really smooth.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Garland, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love a good lip exfoliate and a great color afterwards, highly recommend tbis product. Love it
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Concord, CA
I really like to exfoliate with this and it's easy to carry around for when I need it. But mine broke pretty quickly.
Kyler L.
Kyler L.
Plainfield,il
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed. Holy grail lip exfoliant, its inexpensive but works very very well. I wish it was in a container like their lip balm so you could get more product but still cannot complain considering the price.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
This lip exfoliator is one of the best ones out there I think. I really like the formula. And it taste great.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?