BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
My lips are always dry. And on occasion flakey! I love this product because it helps exfoliate all those dry patches. I've used the original a bunch of times and now trying the mint one! I totally recommend these for mess free exfoliation since you don't have to mess with using your fingers for application! Totally recommend!
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
This is definitely my favorite thing outve the E.L.F. VoxBox I received from influenster. Does such a wonderful job of exfoliating the lips. I'm definitely a person who needs this a few times a week, I had no idea it existed until I received the box! I recommend to everyone :)
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
So I was really weirded out by this product at first. It's a grainy lipstick you apply on your lips and then you wipe it off. I haven't really noticed any difference in the way my lips have felt. I received this for free and for a contest. The flavor of it isn't my favorite either
Kay L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like this stuff! I've heard how great it is but just got my hands on it not to long ago. It's really exfoliating but you can control how exfoliating you want it to be by wetting your lips or exfoliating them dry for a more intense exfoliation. It tastes really good as well so that's good. I've also tried Lush's lip scrubs and I like this more. It's more exfoliating and less messy. I personally really like the taste of lush exfoliater though.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Okay, I loved this product! Probably my favorite out of the box! Left my lips feeling really soft, especially after using consecutively it's almost renewing my lips. I love that it is the mint flavoring/scent, very relaxing and mild for an exfoliant :) would recommend and purchase on my own!
Bridget Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have dry cracked lips all year long and I hate it! So I decided to try this cause I saw someone review it on YouTube and I love it! You have to wash your lips and dry them, massage it with the exfoliator, and wipe it away with a damp wash cloth. I recommend putting on a nice lip balm right after and then put your lipstick on 30 minutes later so they'll be nice and moisturized.
Jasmine O.
First time using the product thanks to influenster! Absolutely love it! Removes dead skin & allows new blood circulation! You defiantly feel the difference! Lips feels softer than ever! Defiantly will continue buying!
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
This lip exfoliator is amazing! I use the cherry flavored one and it smells so good! It makes me want to eat it. It's easy to use since it comes in a lipstick form. When I remove it my lips feel so soft! They feel hydrated and just so nice! I will definitely continue to repurchase this!!
Jennifer F.
Queen creek, Az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have repurchased this product 3 different times. It has a sugary smell and a good consistency. I use this between 2 and 3 times a week and I have noticed that it really does seem to help with my dry flaky lips, which is great because i prefer to use matte lip products.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?