BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip scrub! Since fall is here and winter will be here soon, it's a great way to keep your lips exfoliated and looking great for darker lipsticks! It is inexpensive (About $3 at Target), does it's job, and I love that it is in a lipstick tube so I don't have to get it on my fingers!
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Lush's lip scrub but it's kinda messy. I like how this one comes in a lipstick container. It is way less mess. Smells great, taste great, and scrubs off dead skin from my lips. Though it is a little rough is not unbearable. Would definitely pick up another one.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip exfoliator tastes and smells wonderful. I love the minty clean taste. It definitely helped get rid of the dry skin on my lips! I would recommend this to anyone. Elf always offers the best prices out there.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I am loving this lip exfoliator and especially because it is mint. Its is a good value for this products and have seen the difference in how smooth my lips have become. The packaging is nice and appealing and I would buy this product and recommend it to others.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the new mint flavor that it comes in! This formula is creamier than I remember, and it lightly exfoliates the lips. The only thing that is holding me back from a 5 star rating is that this dries out so so fast. They should put this in a pot so it can stay creamy longer!
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Come through E.L.F.!!! This lip exfolient is a home run. I loved the mint smell and the taste isnt over powering! It gets all the dead skin withouy stripping your lips!! It left mu smackers feeling smooth and hydrated!! I received this product complimentary to test!! thanks influenster and e.l.f
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?