BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Love this stuff! I had purchased the brown sugar one before but received the mint exfoliator in my e.l.f vox box to try for free. This stuff is great to use before putting on lipstick and keeps your lips flake free and smooth all day. The mint is a nice and refreshing touch.
Mashayla M.
I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox and I'm in LOVE! I wish I should have known about this sooner! My lips are soft and moisturized!! And the mint flavor is just a bonus! After this is gone I'll definitely be buying more!!
Leigh T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I am not a fan of this! I was excited to try it because the idea of the lipstick applicator instead of a tub was appealing but no it just doesn't work. The very first application was okay but the second time I used it there seemed to be only rough areas with no moisturizer to glide over the lips so it ended up hurting quite a bit. I didn't use it anymore after that because just the thought of it made me feel bad for my lips! Much better products out there!
Emely A.
I am deeply in love with this product! My lips have been very chapped recently because of the weather change. I used this a couple times and it removed all of the dead skin. My lips are now so kissably soft! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I love the price of this product, too! It's so affordable!
Monica B.
ELF products are so great for the price so this product did meet my expectations for the price. It got the job done mad my lips smooth but I found myself applying more lip balm after wards. Personally I prefer sugar and coconut oil as a DIY but this is continent for on the go.
Brooke F.
Pottsville, PA
I've received this in my vox box free to try. I love it! I use it first before applying my matte lipstick and it makes it last longer and apply more smoothly. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling super soft!
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I've been seen a product like this before and I was very surprised to see how well it worked. The smell is very pleasing and not too over powering. The quality of the product for the price it is, is very worth it. I received this product from Influenster in the e.l.f VoxBox.
Rachael G.
Olathe, KS
I have a problem with dry lips so I was really excited to see this in my vox box. I tried it and not only are my lips softer, but lipsticks and stains are staying on longer too. Plus the actual product is gorgeous :)
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is so good. It gets rid of the dead skin on your lips, moisturizes, and tastes awesome! It's easy to use. It's super cheap. It also comes with a lip balm in the bottom of the lipstick. I got this from Influenster from free but definitely will purchase again. These are my honest opinions.
Jasmine E.
Orange Park, FL
What does this do? I've seen and heard about Exfoliating but I don't understand.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Does this have a scent?
Lauren W.
Does this help with chapped lips or just getting leftover product off?
Kennedi H.
I unfortunately have exzema around much mouth and occasionally on my lips. I love good scrubs that get the dead skin off ,so is this a rough exfoliater of is it soft?
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
What is the consistency of this product