5 colors available

Kyler L.
Kyler L.
Plainfield,il
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed. Holy grail lip exfoliant, its inexpensive but works very very well. I wish it was in a container like their lip balm so you could get more product but still cannot complain considering the price.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
This lip exfoliator is one of the best ones out there I think. I really like the formula. And it taste great.
Catherine  B.
Catherine B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator, use it every night before bed, smells awesome which is a plus! The only downfall is it broke so when I put it on I have to have it all the way down so the product doesn't fall out
Destiny V.
Destiny V.
Bakersfield , Ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this products, they smell so good and work like magic it removes all the dead, dry skin from your lips living them so smooth and at a great price.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Constantine, MI
This exfoliator is great. Really removes all the dead skin from my lips and it doesn't smell so bad either. It also doesn't hurt to use!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Works okay. Super sugary and sometimes hard to get all of it off. Can be almost painfully rough after several uses.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Corona, Ca
This is a great alternative of any high end product i have very chaped lips and this helped me on a daily
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this my expecting much and I was impressed. I got mint maniac and the flavor is nice. It actually works well and doesn't hurt my skin. It is also very affordable, I think it was $1 or $2?
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston,TX
Best lip exfoliater!! It takes off my dead skin on the lip and afterwords it makes my lips really soft!!!
francesca s.
francesca s.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
God this thing is sooooo painful! scratches so badly on your lips, the grain is very hard. it smells and tastes amazing but it hurts more than it works.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?