BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Love this stuff! I had purchased the brown sugar one before but received the mint exfoliator in my e.l.f vox box to try for free. This stuff is great to use before putting on lipstick and keeps your lips flake free and smooth all day. The mint is a nice and refreshing touch.
Monica B.
ELF products are so great for the price so this product did meet my expectations for the price. It got the job done mad my lips smooth but I found myself applying more lip balm after wards. Personally I prefer sugar and coconut oil as a DIY but this is continent for on the go.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
So I was really weirded out by this product at first. It's a grainy lipstick you apply on your lips and then you wipe it off. I haven't really noticed any difference in the way my lips have felt. I received this for free and for a contest. The flavor of it isn't my favorite either
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I've been seen a product like this before and I was very surprised to see how well it worked. The smell is very pleasing and not too over powering. The quality of the product for the price it is, is very worth it. I received this product from Influenster in the e.l.f VoxBox.
Madison L.
I received this product in a VoxBox and I love e.l.f. So I was really happy! This product gently exfoliates lips to help remove dry, chapped skin. It's infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape, and jojoba oil. I have really dry lips especially during the fall and winter times. This product really hydrated and nourished my lips
Atenas P.
The new presentation of the lip exfoliator I liked a lot because the sugar particles are smaller and work better to exfoliate, in addition to adding new flavors. The previous presentation I did not like because the sugar particles were very large and did nothing for my lips.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I am officially obsessed with this product. Who doesn't love a lip scrub? What makes this lip scrub one of my all time favorites is the convenience factor. Its application is simple and the compact appearance is great for exfoliation on the go. I definitely reccomend this product.
Sylvia U.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best elf product ever! If you only buy one elf product this should be it! I got the clear which smells like vanilla and make my lips taste great after I use it. It make my lips so soft! I use it every night before bed. And it's so cheap. I would pay so much more for this product.
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This product is totally amazing. From the minute you open the product it has a sleek black handle and the smell of the product is minty. The first time I used it I had a crack in my lip and it healed by the next day. I would absolutely purchase this product after testing it and for the money you really cannot get any better.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?