BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Crystal V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Okay! So if you've been wanting to try this out, it's a MUST! This works so great to exfoliate the lips and it even tastes good Lolz (not sure if it's safe to try) No, but seriously if you haven't tried this go buy it and do so. It left my lips super soft and tasting good! Haha
Leigh T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am not a fan of this! I was excited to try it because the idea of the lipstick applicator instead of a tub was appealing but no it just doesn't work. The very first application was okay but the second time I used it there seemed to be only rough areas with no moisturizer to glide over the lips so it ended up hurting quite a bit. I didn't use it anymore after that because just the thought of it made me feel bad for my lips! Much better products out there!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater is the best one I have ever purchased! I love the fact that is in a lipstick form because then I don't have to stick my fingers in and get them disgusting! It really removes all the dead skin and makes matte lip colors look really nice. I will admit after a little while it does get a little rough but honestly I think it's well worth it. It smells and tastes good as well.
Jennifer F.
Queen creek, Az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have repurchased this product 3 different times. It has a sugary smell and a good consistency. I use this between 2 and 3 times a week and I have noticed that it really does seem to help with my dry flaky lips, which is great because i prefer to use matte lip products.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Ashley B.
I have this in sweet cherry I do believe & I love it, perfect shape to apply to your lips, just like you would a lipstick, and it tastes so good, would live if elf cosmetics came out with more flavors, mhhhmm that would be amazing, so affordable & such a great product!!
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Claudia R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this sugary goodness exfoliator. Leaves lips so soft and smells and tastes delicious. For $3 you can't find a better way to keep your lips from getting dry and scaly. Perfect for anyone who wears liquid lipsticks regularly. Keep it by your bedside.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Claudia M.
I got this in a voxbox in the mint maniac shade and it is soooo much better than that original one elf used to have. it was just brown and the exfoliating beads were way too big and it hurt my lips. in this one the beads are way smaller and refine my lips perfectly
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?