BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I love the color, smell and applicator and my lips do feel softer after using it I just wish it was more rough... like more exfoliation. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator so maybe I was comparing it to like a face mask? Idk. But I use it before adding anything to my lips and I like the way it looks!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I own multiple sugar lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Not only do I love the mint flavor, but it does the job well and even has the balm that comes with it. (Try popping the bottom of the tube off of any elf lip stick. Balm is in the bottom. Even in this scrub.) This is affordable and effective! You can't ask for much more lol
Jazmin M.
I love this makes my lips full and big. I got it on sale when​ it was 50% off plus i used a coupon and free shipping.. even though its not a well known brand its pretty good stuff.
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Cassie P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is definitely worth the price. It makes my lips feel soft and refreshed. The taste and smell is delicious which didn't make me second guess putting it on my lips. The only thing is this product is not strong enough to stay together, it broke in the middle the 3rd time I used it. I ended up taking the product out of the tube and put in a little makeup pot and just rubbed it on my lips when I felt like using it.
Ally L.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product so much! I received it in my voxbox and have used it every day ever since. I have mine in the mint flavor which tastes and smells amazing! It's so great at taking the dead skin off and priming your lips before lipstick or just when they're feeling chapped. Not the mention you can't beat the price!
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
I often have trouble with chapped lips, especially during the winter. I've found that this exfoliated helps to remove the dead skin and moisturize at the same time. It leaves my lips feeling extremely smooth and I would definitely consider buying this product outside of this campaign. Highly recommend.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
This was the product I never knew I was missing. My lips aren't in particularly bad shape but after using this product they looked significantly smoother and fuller. So happy I was sent this product, its one that will be in my daily routine from now on! And its a fantastic price point for a product that really works.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So I heard about this product a while back but never got my hands on it until now. so far I like the product on how it make my lips feel soo smooth after using it but I felt the scrub was a bit harsh. but its worth a try!! & its only $3
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
When your lips need some SERIOUS tlc, this guy definitely does the job. It's a good exfoliant and doesn't feel too abrasive on the lips (especially if your lips are a bit sensitive). I like to use it before I use liquid lipstick so the application is super smooth! I highly recommend-- especially for the price.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?