5 colors available

How to use:

Judith C.
Judith C.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Great product good pigmentation and they have great moister for the lips o would definitely recommend
It's great , only bad part is that it breaks. I tried everything I could think of to fox it ,but no luck what's so ever .
Jen S.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
Works pretty good. Leaves my lips soft after treatment. I would like it to be a little more coarse but it works just fine.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
San Antonio
Yes yes yes!!! An absolute necessity before puting on liquid lipsticks! It is cheap but works and smells so good
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This feels like a high end item even though it is so cheap. I love using this before putting on liquid lipstick.
ornitha D.
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this!!! If you ever need to exfoliate your lips this is a much have... It works and it smells very nice too. I think it will be great for the winter. When I used it, it really made my lipstick go on better.
Tristen R.
Tristen R.
Used it once, it was great. I would use it again. I recommend this product to everyone who would want to use it.
Tabatha N.
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this!! I use it before putting matte lipstick on. It works great at getting the dead skin off your lips. It also smells really good. And you can't beat the price!
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product! The scrub is great for exfoliating your lips before putting on matte lipstick. I find myself using it just about every other day. The price is great and it's super easy to you. Great job elf!
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like this better than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to touch it with your fingers if you don't want to, so there is no mess. Also, it's super cheap!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?