BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. This product is so good.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Vox Box for free and all my opinions are my own. Can I just say that I love it?! Probably my favorite lip exfoliator ever. I have tried quite a few over the years and this is the best I've found so far!
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i have used 2 of these. The brown and green one. They both worked great! My lips turn out super soft after using them, and the taste and smell are amazing! Great value for the amazing quality these lip exfoliaters give you. I think mine were 4 dollars each at my local CVS. These really do get all the dead lip skin, and help prevent more. They are safe to use daily, i use mine when i wake and up and before bed. The only problem i have is after a few uses, it starts to fall apart and crumble and eventually fill the whole opening of the tube and get stuck. But other than that fault , they work great. I recommend them to anyone who needs something similar. :)
Grace R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Hillary F.
Alexandria, OH
To begin, I received this product free for testing from Influenster.

I have one word to say about this lip exfoliator: NECESSARY. This product is exactly what I have been looking for, especially as someone who uses lipstick (matte specifically) on a regular basis. It is a great addition to a beauty routine and it truly exfoliates and makes your lips super soft. The mint green has a nice, subtle smell to it as well! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Natacha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brings a lip balm at the bottom that I never noticed. I received his through the app And it works well for somewhat dry lips but if it's extremely dry may not be appraised enough and lip balm isn't thick enough
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the elf exfoliator i apply before i put any lipstick on this was the first time i use it and i really like it makes my lipstick go on smoother than before i totaly rexommend it to other
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have try the lip exfoliator and I was excited that they send it to me for free to try it again . The one I had was brown and the new one is green which both do an amazing job on your lips they feel very soft after used
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?