BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Laura L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This comes in a lipstick tube and its shaped like a lipstick so its easy to use on the go. It hydrates very well, but that is as far as the nice stuff goes. As for effectiveness, I have super flakey lips and it did not exfoliate the dead skin off very well without it burning my lips. Even then, not all of the flakes came off. I wouldn't recommend this if you have stubborn lip flakes.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This lip exfoliator has such a convenient design, making it so easy to use. I got the mint one which I absolutely love! It leaves your lips feeling so soft and refreshed. Will be purchasing, since it is so affordable !! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is AH-MAY-ZING!!! This stuff works wonders. It's so much better than a regular moisturizer because it has a gentle scrub and leaves your lips feeling so soft after. All elf products are great because they're so affordable but this one is one of my favorites!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love this product! I received the mint green one and it really makes my lips feel soft after I exfoliate, I usually use this product when doing my makeup so my lips will be ready and soft with no dead skin when applying my lipstick ! I will be purchasing this !
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Other more...
This is the best invention ever! I mean lip scrubs are nothing new but having them in a stick form like this is just the most convenient trick ever. This Exfoliator is so so effective. It is a life saver when it comes to exfoliating lips especially during these dry winter months.
Adriana C.
I love this lip exfoliator. It left my lips super smooth. Its super affordable. I love the minty smell it has. This was my first time using it and I loved it. I definitely recommend this product, especially if you do a lot of lip swatching this makes your lips fell so smooth.
Crystal V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Okay! So if you've been wanting to try this out, it's a MUST! This works so great to exfoliate the lips and it even tastes good Lolz (not sure if it's safe to try) No, but seriously if you haven't tried this go buy it and do so. It left my lips super soft and tasting good! Haha
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
I love this! i recieve this product as a review, and this is too cute also. I recieve the mint version, and it worked well for me. I found myself using it often whenever my lips felt dry especially for the weather. A dupe if you can't find it or buy it is use lip balm and sugar!
Atenas P.
The new presentation of the lip exfoliator I liked a lot because the sugar particles are smaller and work better to exfoliate, in addition to adding new flavors. The previous presentation I did not like because the sugar particles were very large and did nothing for my lips.
Cassy J.
This product is such a grand idea! I have a scrub to exfoliate my lips but this comes in a lipstick shape and it's so much easier to use! It left my lips soft and smooth. And you can basically use this anytime you want because it's not messy and easy to wipe off. Recommend trying out!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?