BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Leeann N.
Leeann N.
Review for: Rose
Very affordable. Easy to use. Tastes and smells amazing. Very convenient packaging to use on the go. Keeps your lips soft and smooth.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Nice scent and taste, but you have to press pretty hard to actually exfoliate your lips which caused ot to lose shape pretty quickly.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This was the product that gave me the best way to get smooth lips fast. I really enjoyed using it and you notice the difference fast.
Tonnetta G.
Tonnetta G.
Montgomery, AL
I simply love Elf products. They are very affordable and quality is awesome. I have all 3 of them, I use them atleast 3 times a week.
Yesmin V.
Yesmin V.
kissimmee
Review for: Other
I use this in my Halloween makeup,and I love 👌🏽wet n wild Photo Focus™ Foundationwet n wild Photo Focus™ Foundation
Anais T.
Anais T.
Review for: Coconut
It is the best exfoliator I had use in my life. Use it to make my lip soft and before apply matte lipstick and matte liquid lipstick.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips feel so soft and ready for lipstick after using this! Sometimes I'll put it on at night and the next morning my lips will feel amazing.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Chi May D.
Chi May D.
San Diego
Review for: Coconut
It does exactly what it says it's supposed to do-- exfoliates, moisturizes, and has a coconut scent. Would get more but I'm waiting for it to be on sale.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?