5 colors available

Katie M.
Katie M.
Rodman, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Not only is this a great value (I bought my at Target for $3.00), but it works like a charm! I purchased this after one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it on her channel and knew I had to try it out since my lips we dry and rough. I used this once and my lips were so smooth and rejuvenated, I could not believe it. Great product!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator could be more intense if you ask me. I have to rub the exfoliator on my lips for quite a while to reveal some of the scrub to actually begin exfoliating. After doing so my lips do feel nice but overall I'm not SUPER impressed. I feel as if I could make my own sugar scrub to apply to my lips and get the same result.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, LOVE! Super easy to use and effective, it also doesn't hurt that it's sugar and doesn't leave a buyer after taste if it gets in your mouth. Oh, and it's super cheap at Targrt. I prefer to use this at night after brushing my teeth, and follow with my rose salve. Keeps my lips super soft and kissable and boyfriend approved!
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I purchased this for myself as a stocking stuffer and I haven't put it down since! The exfoliator works so well, a little gentler than a lush sugar scrub and more manageable as well. It's also infused with a balm so it's a one and done system. The dark wine/berry lip pencil is also a nice bonus and goes on great after you exfoliate!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is a great product for exfoliating your lips. It gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your skin super soft. Love this product! It's also only $3 so it's totally worth the price and easy to pick up when you're in town. I'm almost out of mine and noticed they recently got more in different flavors so I picked up the mint one!
Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
I like this!! It is like placing a sugar mask on your lips to remove any dead skin I actually use this to remove lipstick that is suppose to be 24hours. That way I don't have to scrub a way at my lips. The best way to use this is to sleep in it.. Or wear it when you are just laying around the house... Lips feel awesome after wards!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This little product is freaking genius!!! My lips are perpetually dry and flaky and this saves my life when it comes to wearing lipstick bc i can just quickly swipe it a few times and im smooth and exfoliated. No mess, no nonsense. Plus it looks like a lippie in the package so it travels easily! And super affordable. Love love love!
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
I recieved mint maniac. I really liked the smell, taste, and how well this item worked! It is so handy being in a lipstick applicator from! I really liked it. It came just in time for the dry winter months!
I want to try them in all the others as well!

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are dry most times, and I bite them when they're not. This lip scrub is wonderful. It's like a lipstick so using it is simple, it smells good, and it works! However, the brown sugar granules do melt on super wet lips. I'll probably buy this when I'm at Target and I've run out, or when the site is having a sale of some sort!
Hanley M.
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I did not like the scent of this product at all. I also didn't feel like it exfoliated my lips much but rather softened them with oils. I usually make my own lip scrubs to exfoliate and this product makes me stand by this decision. The only benefit is that it is quick to use, so for people in a rush, it is a good pre-lipstick step.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?