BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Coconut more...
E.L.F products have been really great, quality wise and most definitely price wise as well. The brand itself shows you do not have to go way out of pocket for good products. Lip scrubs are holy grail for lip treatment in general but mainly for those who wear a lot of matte lipsticks and need to be exfoliated. The packaging is very convenient for a lip scrub where you do not have to use your finger to apply. Just like a lip stick you twist it up and exfoliate away. The formula is very good at getting that dead skin off your dry lips and smells great. It some gets in your mouth by mistake don't worry because there is no bad taste anyways. Only thing you have to keep in mind with this product is make sure you just use a napkin and just clean over the top. Or else the parts that come off while you exfoliate will build around the lipstick and dry and it will look a hot mess. Not a big deal just clean it up that's all.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I bought this exfoliator a while ago because I loved the convenience of having a scrub in a tube instead of a little pot. It is super affordable and you can find it at a lot of stores. I also love that its a scrub and a balm together, so after you exfoliate you don't have to apply a separate balm. I don't love the exfoliating scrubbies in this product. They feel too big and rough on my lips. I also noticed that after using it for a few months, it started to dry out. The outside layer of the product became thick and rubbery and you had to scrape off that layer before you could use the product. I probably wouldn't buy it again since there are so many better products available (I personally love the LUSH sugar lip scrub).
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! I wish I'd known about it sooner. I've needed this a lot. For a person who almost hoards lip-balms, this is a must. It works instantly. Now, I have very dry lips, the kind you need to constantly soothe and nourish to avoid them from peeling or cracking and just looking away from great. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I love it. It's sweet like sugar but for some reason I get coconut or even oatmeal and cinnamon which I love. I don't know, I have a weird nose. Regardless of the sugar in it, it glides smoothly and instantly conditions your lips with the softest balm I've ever tried. And it works. My lips are far better since I've been using it.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Coconut more...
I love the smell, and the sugar grains aren’t too fine to work on my chapped lips. I wish it was a bit firmer though, I feel the stick is too soft to exfoliate well.
Dora M.
Love it. I wear matte liquid lipstick a lot and so this helps keep my lips nourished and not dry them out. It tastes great lol. The price and the quality are great.
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Courtney L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
After posting a question about a good drug store lip exfoliant, this one was the winner. I picked it up from Target for $3 which is such an insanely cheap price. The cherry smell is really good. It comes in a lip stick tube and is super easy to apply. It has the rough texture of an exfoliant but isn't too harsh. I put it on and then rubbed it off in a circular motion. It worked pretty well for being such a gentle exfoliator. Right now my lips are extremely dry so it didn't fix all of my problems but I could see myself using this quite often since the price is so good. And with upkeep I think it would work wonders on my lips.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other more...
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?