5 colors available

How to use:

Sara Ellen T.
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
I had been dying to try this for quite some time but was never sure if I really /needed/ a lip exfoliator. Now I know I've never needed a beauty product more. Not only does this make my lips feel AMAZING. It tastes and smells great. Ever since receiving this my matte lipstick has stayed longer and looked much more flawless. I'm obsessed.
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
This stuff is awesome!! I was so surprised about the quality of it. Very exfoliating without being too harsh. Awesome smell (and taste!). My one question would be why you are supposed to wipe it off and not lick it off like many lip exfoliators. (I end up doing it anyways!!) I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love love love ELF! you get great products for great bargains, its literally my fav! i bought this lip exfoliate for $2.89 and its the best one i have ever had. the taste is like a cocoa buttery taste. its like grains of sand in the lipstick. it leaves my lips soooo soft every time i use it, i wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and I wasn't sure what to expect. Thankfully, it all has been good. I got the clear one, the flavor is tasty (you almost want to eat it☺️), is very easy to apply, and you see the differences before/after application. I would definitely keep buying this and I spread the word to my friends. :)
Kit N.
Kit N.
Update 3/13/17**
Read another review that mentioned removing the top layer before using. I have found the grit.

The original version was rough and I could tell it was exfoliating. It has since dried out so I purchased the new grapefruit version. I do not feel any grit, it is as if mine is defective. I am disappointed with this product.
Greissy P.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
AWESOME!!! I received this product for free on my VoxBox, I've used it JUST once and I 'm in love. I received in MINT MANIAC and I love the freshness, the smells, the flavor! It leaves your lips SO SO SOFT instantly! And it has many natural ingredients... I totally recommend it! It is a very very good option to take care of your lips.
Mel R.
Mel R.
I received this product free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own. I have never tried a lip exfoliater until now. I am never going back, it apples like a lip balm and then it is little bead on your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leaves your lips so soft and hydrated. I got the mint one and it smells so good.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator could be more intense if you ask me. I have to rub the exfoliator on my lips for quite a while to reveal some of the scrub to actually begin exfoliating. After doing so my lips do feel nice but overall I'm not SUPER impressed. I feel as if I could make my own sugar scrub to apply to my lips and get the same result.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
I cannot stock these in large enough numbers. My issue with other lip exfoliators is that you use quite a bit to really exfoliate properly. While these are not long lasting (due to the nature of the type of product) they are my favorite over all others! Leaves lips smooth and moisturizer ready for whatever lippie a you plan on using!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
ELF has ruined me because I can't live without this. I have super dry lips and because of this, I try to steer clear from drying, matte lipsticks. But with this exfoliator, I wear my mattes happily with no fear of crusty lips. It smells delicious and tastes okay, a little waxy but okay. I use this every single time I put on lipstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?