BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julia M.
I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this exfoliating lipstick bullet but I have been so surprised by just how well this works! It works so well but is gentle enough to use on a daily basis! The sugar used to exfoliate disintegrates as you use it so you don't have to worry about it being messy. 10/10 would recommend
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a pretty good product. I use this more in the winter when my lips get extremely dry and cracked. It takes off all the dead skin and makes my lips so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend. I would also leave a sort of warning, be careful using it because if your not careful you can tear up your lips
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product. It's very abrasive and i feel that it will do a better job at exfoliating than other products may. I feel that i am going through this product more quickly than i had anticipated, and may have to rebuy. its cheap, non irritating and plumps up my lips. my only dislike is the way it tastes on my lips.
Maggie B.
I got a free sample of this exfoliating lip product, and I love it. The texture is perfect for smoothing dry, cracked lips, and it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike some other lip scrubs, this stick form doesn't make a mess. Smells and tastes great too! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I have never used an ELF lip exfoliator though I've always wanted to, this stuff is great! I believe there are sugar crystals or something of the like as well as many moisturizing oils to get your lips feeling soft! Takes only a minute or 2 to make a huge difference, will be using this before lipstick from now on!
Ashley C.
I love these exfoliators! I have tried the mint and the original vanilla and they work the best at removing dead skin from your lips..plus the stick actually stays in tact when applying. I received the mint one from a Voxbox, free for testing purposes but the vanilla I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I was very skeptical about this product so I waited to ever even try it but let me tell you I'm impressed. You just rub in circular motions on your lips and it's rough texture scuffs off your dead skin. It's also very moisturizing and I like it leave it on afterwards instead of taking it off like it says you can.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
I use the mint kind and it is absolutely fantastic! A little goes a long way! I used just a little bit and my lips were so smooth that night and all of the next day! It is almost a lifesaver since winter is here and that leads to dry lips and skin in general! I cannot wait to go all winter with no chapped lips!
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
This makes my lips feel so soft, and my lipstick applies so much smoothr after I use this! I don't see the point in buying an expensive lip exfoliator when you could make one with coconut oil and sugar, but this is a nice cheap one that I don't mind buying because I can take it on the go and it's ready to use.
Monet H.
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?