BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rochelle H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best couple bucks I've spent in a long time. I LOVE this stuff! I live in a coastal climate where the salty sea air wrecks havoc on my lips, and this lip exfoliator has reversed the damage in a matter of days. I picked up a handful of these and plan on including them in this Christmas's stocking stuffers for the girls AND the guys! Another fabulous product from e.l.f. that I hope never goes away.
Geradine E.
Orlando
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It removes all of the dead skin and leaves my lips moisturized and conditioned. The smell is sweet but not over bearing. Did I mention the price? $3 at my total Target is a steal! I totally would recommend this.
Liz G.
Peoria, IL
This lip exfoliator is my life savor. I LOVE it. It really gets all the dry skin off and leaves my lips feeling smooth. The only downside is that the container/product isn't very well made. The actual stick part has fallen out of my applicator so many times- it event did before I used the product.
Madison L.
I received this product in a VoxBox and I love e.l.f. So I was really happy! This product gently exfoliates lips to help remove dry, chapped skin. It's infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape, and jojoba oil. I have really dry lips especially during the fall and winter times. This product really hydrated and nourished my lips
Brooke J.
West Plains , MO
I received this complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster and Elf but all opinions are my own. I liked the product overall but it felt like more of a lip balm than an exfoliator in my opinion. There are little beads in it but I'm not sure they make much of a difference.
Khoree L.
I received this product free from Influenster. I've been looking for an exfoliate, so I was super excited to receive this. It works incredibly. It's easy to apply and the mint sensation makes it better. It gets all of the dead skin off your lips, and makes your lips feel refreshed.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, and after trying this, I can't believe that I haven't! I love this, especially in the winter when my lips are drier than usual. Worked well even after the first try.

I received this product for free to test but my opinions are all my own.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love, love, love this product! My friend told me about it and I had to have it. It does what it says and comes in a sleek lipstick tube. I use it when I feel my lips start to get crusty and dry. After, I apply my lip balm/stick. It beats having to make your own lip scrub when it already comes in a convenient stick form. On the plus side, you might get the sugary taste from the scrub.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
I love this! i recieve this product as a review, and this is too cute also. I recieve the mint version, and it worked well for me. I found myself using it often whenever my lips felt dry especially for the weather. A dupe if you can't find it or buy it is use lip balm and sugar!
Leigh T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I am not a fan of this! I was excited to try it because the idea of the lipstick applicator instead of a tub was appealing but no it just doesn't work. The very first application was okay but the second time I used it there seemed to be only rough areas with no moisturizer to glide over the lips so it ended up hurting quite a bit. I didn't use it anymore after that because just the thought of it made me feel bad for my lips! Much better products out there!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?