5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Leslie A.
Leslie A.
This is amazing. Cheap and does its job. Less than $5 and it exfoliates so good. Honestly everyone needs this!
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Hialeah, FL
It removes dead cells from your lips gently i like to used it twice a week so it keeps my lips healthy looking
Mahek L.
Mahek L.
Richmond, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliater really exfoliates my lip and leaves a soft and smooth lip to top it off with a lipstick and maybe a lip gloss.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenville
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works well. Keeps the lips soft, and smells/tastes great. Gets the job done well
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Troutdale, OR
It's pretty good, it smells good. I got the mint one and it tastes like mint. I got this from Walmart for $3.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator is great. I love how it makes my lips smooth and it preps them for matte lipsticks. The scent is nice and sweet on the original. I haven't yet tried the other flavors. After I exfoliate I apply aquaphor and my lips are very smooth.
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The colors of the lip set is perfect . Great packaging. Great value and great price . I bought it at target .
Faith T.
Faith T.
Hoschton, GA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is the easiest lip scrub I've ever used and it works so well! You can't beat the price either! Fast, effective, and quality!
Emily h.
Emily h.
Not really loving the color but the lipstick it self is very cute love how it leaves my lips feeling once off
Katie K.
Katie K.
Review for: Other
Love this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips nice and smooth. Have used for a while and would purchase again. Purchased at a drugstore
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?