BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mallory H.
Kennesaw , GA
I am in love with this exfoliator in mint maniac! The flavor is perfect m, the consistency of the product is even better. Not too harsh and will be a perfect product to have on hand now that chapped weather season is upon us. Not to mention, the packaging is adorable!
Brittany L.
I've always heard such amazing reviews about Elf's lip exfoliator and they are all true! I received this product in my ELF Vox Box and I was so impressed with it! First of all, it's so affordable and I love that it is unique. It's unique because it's in a lip stick form which makes it so easy to use and apply. I highly recommend this!
Jazmin S.
It smells and tastes good but I feel like it's pure sugar and it left my lips soft but the skin was peeling so when I put lipstick on it looked a bit weird I just went Ahead and peeled the skin off and applied it again then I put on lipstick again it left my lips pretty good honestly I would say it was a good product not a great one though
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this for testing purposes and at first I thought it was going to be like a lib balm. I had never tried it before so I was really excited. It feels smooth to the touch, but rough when being applied. I immediately noticed results and my dead skin was already peeling off. After I wiped it off, my lips were sooo smooth! If you suffer from chapped lips, definitely try this out!
marie A.
I am loving this Lip Exfoliate!! I got mine in Mint Maniac and I absolutely love it! It has a very nice taste to it. It perfectly exfoliates the lips with a gentle touch. I recommend this Lip Exfoliate 100%. wold be the prefect gift for the holiday season!
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this so much I have tried so many lip exfoliating products and spent good money on not so good products and who would have known I would find the best one to be only $3. It works great doesn't take long at all I use this about 2 times a week and I just do it while I'm putting on my makeup and BAM done. Go get this right now you will not regret it :)
Jasmine B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is perfect to use with a matte product. I bought the clear exfoliator and I'm enjoying it. It's not too harsh and it's made with nourishing ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil.

Make sure to use a lip balm after exfoliating.
GREAT AWESOME! For only $1it is a great product and got all the dead skin off my lips I had no trouble with it at all. Got it at target and taste great too. Easy to apply. Would defiantly buy it again
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I received this lip exfoliator complimentary for testing purposes. I have been using this product forever and let me tell you it is the best lip exfoliator you can find regardless of the price. The packaging is great and it makes your lips feel so soft after using it. It also makes lipstick application so much easier!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?