5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Mercy Grace B.
Mercy Grace B.
Austin, TX
This was my go to exfoliator before applying any lipsticks! Made my lips super smooth, and removed all my dead skin!! 10/10 would recommend!
jessica z.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
I love the lip exfoliator in cherry tart. It is very sweet and works very well as a scrub. It removes most dead skin off my lips.
Linda N.
Linda N.
laplata
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this product! Gets lots of use, i have very dry skin and lips. I love using a lip scrub before i apply a lipstick or gloss!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
Super wicked! When rubbed it feels super soft they smell like what the name is truly stands for there name! Taste good too lol cx
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
West richland
Griddier than i thought it would be. But it does the job! Smells weird. But like k saod, it made my lips soft. Good for the price
Kimberlye0128  .
Kimberlye0128 .
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliater so much! The beads are gentle and really get rid of my chapped lips. The only downside is the top layer before the beads is really waxy but once you use it, you get into what's actually going to exfoliate your lips.
Natanya P.
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Works pretty well. Smell great. Last for months. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft. Coconut is my favorite one of them all.
Laura R.
Laura R.
A lip exfoliatoor in stick form. Not messy and easy to use.
Tastes good too lol
They recently came out with other scents/flavors
Erika P.
Erika P.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Rose
Honestly if I could give this a 0 I would. I tried exfoliating my lips but it just felt like I was rubbing my lips with plastic.
Kara Y.
Kara Y.
The E.L.F lip exfoliater has to be my favorite product I own. I use it every day. I lterally buy 3 at a time so I never run out.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?