BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is one of favorite products ever. First, the prize is sooo good. Then, the use. It really exfoliate my lips and leave the ready for a good lipstick. The taste is so yummie and you can feel the sugar particles in it.
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
One of my all time favorite products! I use it every day. Love having an exfoliator in a stick form. It's easy to use, and you can't beat the price. My lips are instantly smoother after using it. It's also helpful to get makeup off your lips and define them. Highly recommend it!
Aly N.
Funnily enough I've been dying for a lip exfoliator. I tried the Tarte one but the taste was awful. This elf ones rocks. The mint taste is great and the price point is amazing! It really takes off all the dead skin and peeps lips for lip colors, especially matte ones. I love it!
Heather R.
Belton, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It's possible I simply pressed too hard, but mine broke. However, I'm able to still make it work and love the product! Sometimes I still have to go in a peel off the skin to get it to actually come off, but does a great job of getting it going. Only complaint is that I feel like my dead lip skin balls up on the end of the product, which is gross. I try to wipe it off and bits of the exfoliator also come off, wasting product. Definitely not a deal breaker though!
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this lip exfoliator! I like how you apply it like a lipstick instead of having to dip your finger in the product then scrub your lips like the one I usually use. It works just as well, if not better, than any expensive lip exfoliator. Definitely looking forward to trying the others!
Alexis M.
Concord, NC
I was given the "Mint Maniac" one and it works incredibly well and does exactly as it says--it exfoliates! It leaves a nice glossy, minty taste and feel to your lips. Also honestly, it's just really fun to use too due to it appearing as a normal lipstick. A new must-have for me.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have used higher end brands that don't work as well as the elf lip exfoliant. It is at a great price point and easy to find at your local drugstore the product goes on easy and removes that extra skin so I can wear my favorite matte lipstick with no problem. I use it one a week.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love love love the mint! The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't always get everything off. But the continued use it's key! My lips are always softer and my lipstick definitely loves when I use it before hand lol! Other than that it's perfect and I take it wherever I go!
Brittini R.
I like this exfoliator to an extent, it has a light smell so it isn't too strong, and you can feel the little grains as of put it on, it makes lips soft but at the same time it somewhat dries my lips out which is the con.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Lip Exfoliator, this lip exfoliator works good to take away the dry dead skin off your lips, and because it comes in this handy little lipstick tube, makes it easy to remove and easy to carry around in your makeup bag.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?