BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
ELF has ruined me because I can't live without this. I have super dry lips and because of this, I try to steer clear from drying, matte lipsticks. But with this exfoliator, I wear my mattes happily with no fear of crusty lips. It smells delicious and tastes okay, a little waxy but okay. I use this every single time I put on lipstick.
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Ellan D.
This stuff is awesome!! I was so surprised about the quality of it. Very exfoliating without being too harsh. Awesome smell (and taste!). My one question would be why you are supposed to wipe it off and not lick it off like many lip exfoliators. (I end up doing it anyways!!) I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katie M.
Rodman, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Not only is this a great value (I bought my at Target for $3.00), but it works like a charm! I purchased this after one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it on her channel and knew I had to try it out since my lips we dry and rough. I used this once and my lips were so smooth and rejuvenated, I could not believe it. Great product!
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Me encanta este producto, lo ocupo todos los días ya que mis labios son Super secos, y siempre ando como con "pellejitos".. entonces me ayuda A exfoliarlos y darles una apariencia suave a mis labios. No tiene un olor fuerte. Tal vez no lo compre de nuevo pero con el motivo de probar otros productos,
jackie d.
I am in love with this lip exfoliater. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazingly soft. I use it before i apply matte lipstick and it just makes the application process a whole lot easier. It is going to be very useful in these fall windy days. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the fact that this is in a form of a lipstick. I hate having to use things where I have to dip my finger in, just due to how unsanitary that can be. Anyways this does get the job done. It's really easy to use & the taste isn't horrid. The only thing is a couple uses after it started to get harsh.
Kayla F.
Russellville, AL
WOW. this is like face scrub for your lips! I can imagine this one tube lasting a really long time. I love it! I never thought I'd love it this much but I do. Very easy to use. It leaves lips feeling soooooooo soft afterwards. The ingredients are perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Arlene C.
Wasco, CA
I was impressed with this product. I honestly have low expectations with lip exfoliators in general, but the e.l.f line was great. Affordable and easy to use. When first using the product it doesn't feel like it is going to work. However, once you use wipe your lips at the end you will see all the dead skin come off. Great product!!
Amanda R.
I just got this lip exfoliator and I already love it. I've had really dry, rough lips recently and this helps so much. I love that you can really feel it exfoliating every time you use it and it leaves your lips feeling so smooth. I also really like the mint scent because it's so fresh smelling.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?