BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allie G.
W Melbourne , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried a lip exfoliator,this was my first time trying one, and it worked great ! Left my lips soft after ! Has a good smell, minty smell . But I would definitely keep using this, gets the lips ready for makeup .
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the mint! The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't always get everything off. But the continued use it's key! My lips are always softer and my lipstick definitely loves when I use it before hand lol! Other than that it's perfect and I take it wherever I go!
Geradine E.
Orlando
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It removes all of the dead skin and leaves my lips moisturized and conditioned. The smell is sweet but not over bearing. Did I mention the price? $3 at my total Target is a steal! I totally would recommend this.
Brooke J.
West Plains , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster and Elf but all opinions are my own. I liked the product overall but it felt like more of a lip balm than an exfoliator in my opinion. There are little beads in it but I'm not sure they make much of a difference.
Emely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am deeply in love with this product! My lips have been very chapped recently because of the weather change. I used this a couple times and it removed all of the dead skin. My lips are now so kissably soft! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I love the price of this product, too! It's so affordable!
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my favorite thing outve the E.L.F. VoxBox I received from influenster. Does such a wonderful job of exfoliating the lips. I'm definitely a person who needs this a few times a week, I had no idea it existed until I received the box! I recommend to everyone :)
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Other
This is the best invention ever! I mean lip scrubs are nothing new but having them in a stick form like this is just the most convenient trick ever. This Exfoliator is so so effective. It is a life saver when it comes to exfoliating lips especially during these dry winter months.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a VoxBox and I love e.l.f. So I was really happy! This product gently exfoliates lips to help remove dry, chapped skin. It's infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape, and jojoba oil. I have really dry lips especially during the fall and winter times. This product really hydrated and nourished my lips
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so convenient and awesome!! I hate lip scrubs in a jar because they're so messy but this is amazing. It does an amazing job of exfoliating, the mint flavor is great and doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. I received this free from the influenster and elf Cosmetics.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?