BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really only good the first few uses. After you use it a few times, it gets way too rough. Not to mention it tastes horrible when you get the little crystals in your mouth. You're better off using a regular lip exfoliator, not in a lipstick shape. And one with better taste, too. Yuck.
Judy R.
Judy R.
Purchase , NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
Great tingly feel on the lips and is extremely affordable . Gets the blood rushing to your lips and gets your lips looking and feeling super soft .
Chris S.
Chris S.
New Castle
I recently bought the sweet mint,and I like it..onky problem I have with it at first it takes a while to get some product on yo your lips
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best products from elf! I love the way it feels, how it gives me control over my exfoliation, and how it moisturizes in the process! I HIGHLY recommend this product! Especially if you are a liquid lipstick lover, this will help to clean off any dry skin and give you beautiful lips!
alex s.
alex s.
Review for: Rose
I like this lip exfoliator, i think it works good, leaves my lips soft and smooth after i use it and it's a good price i got it at target
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This Exfoliator is sweet, and leaves your lips smooth, and clean of dead skin. I recommend to always exfoliate before putting on any type of matte lip color. Matte tends to dry out the lips, so exfoliate and apply a chap-stick after and your lips will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't know if I go a bad batch of this product but it was too hard and I felt like I was hurting my lips trying to apply this rather than exfoliate:/ I gave it two stars because it looked like it really had potential and looks cool. I'm hoping to try it again one day if the formula changes.
Malerie R.
Malerie R.
This product does wonders to my lips. It has a good scent taste slightly sweet after You apply on your lips. It also has my lips feeling extremely soft and removes any dead skin
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this lip exfoliater! The coffee flavor is by far my favorite. It is easy to use and leaves my lips so soft. I take it everywhere!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works so well! I use it after I brush my teeth at night....rub it over and over on my lips to get all the dead dry skin off then I wipe off with a wet towel. My lips are so soft after! I top it with some good ol chapstick and off to bed I go. My lips have never felt better!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?