5 colors available

How to use:

Diana D.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Works good. I really like that its in a lipstick sjape which makes it easier to use. For the price I say its worth it
LE V.
LE V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite way to exfoliate my lips. It is so convenient when it is in a lipstick form. It is so affordable.
Devki S.
Devki S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Does a great job at exfoliating through the night. Good for someone who suffers from severe chapped lips. I'll be buying again.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
GREAT lip exfoliator. Great price and it's super easy to use. I love this because it's so easy to just grab and use. I can, and do, make my own lip exfoliators, but this is so much faster and it has great ingredients (like jojoba). Just a GREAT product!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lexington
Elf is amazing. Love all of their products that I have used personally. Love their points system too! And discounts!
Monica c.
Monica c.
San Martin , Ca
Great product, I would apply it before I would put my lipstick and it was so easy to apply any lipstick prouduct on!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the clear one and this is a must have. I always have chapped cracked lips and tried different things to resolve this problem but this is actually a good product and works well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
this is a really nice lip exfoliator it works great to get rid of any flakiness before applying a lip product. LOVE ELF makeup
Deana F.
Deana F.
York, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Like the mint flavor better but all of their lip exfoliators are awesome. great for winter, I have been having the worst dry lips and peeling, this solved the problem and leave the lips so soft and smooth.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Porterdale, Ga
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I got the pink grapefruit and my lips feel so smooth after I use It! It smells amazing too!!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?