BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amberlynn G.
Amberlynn G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Soft and sweet. It's got a grit that smooths my lips to perfection. It's a great product with a soft sweet smell. It truly enjoy using it.
sam h.
sam h.
Kennewick, WA
Does what it says! Comes in a variety of scents/flavors. Love how i can put it in my purse, an absolute life saver. Elf never disappoints.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
This is awesome and really gives your lips the extra edge that they need. It helps your lip products stay on better and go on more smoothly
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
I love this makes my lips full and big. I got it on sale when​ it was 50% off plus i used a coupon and free shipping.. even though its not a well known brand its pretty good stuff.
Mi Nhong X.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So I heard about this product a while back but never got my hands on it until now. so far I like the product on how it make my lips feel soo smooth after using it but I felt the scrub was a bit harsh. but its worth a try!! & its only $3
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Love it! Bought this because my lips are always dry & have a lot of lines. Helped give me a soft smooth surface for my lipstick!
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
This is a product that exfoliates well it smells very nice, like Shea butter and leaves lips very soft, however I recommend moisturizing afterwards.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
You need to get this lip exfoliator. It's very inexpensive and comes in handy right before you apply lip products. It also smells amazing!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Highly suggest using this product before using any liquid lipstick! This helped my lips not to crack and the lipstick to stay on all day!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?