5 colors available

Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the clear one and this is a must have. I always have chapped cracked lips and tried different things to resolve this problem but this is actually a good product and works well.
Monica c.
Monica c.
San Martin , Ca
Great product, I would apply it before I would put my lipstick and it was so easy to apply any lipstick prouduct on!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
this is a really nice lip exfoliator it works great to get rid of any flakiness before applying a lip product. LOVE ELF makeup
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
For the price and the easy way that they glide on, this product is great! I was researching how to create my own lip exfoliators, but since I got it with my employee discount from Old Navy (ELF is sold there), this is way better. I would even buy it full price since it's still a great price!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Porterdale, Ga
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I got the pink grapefruit and my lips feel so smooth after I use It! It smells amazing too!!!
Laura J.
Laura J.
I like every flavor/color of this exfoliater. Works great and way cheaper than the higher end ones with the same end results.
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Phoenix
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love it! Smells & taste amazing. Leaves my lips feeling soft & hydrated. I can't wait to try the others. Plus you can't beat the price.
Deana F.
Deana F.
York, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Like the mint flavor better but all of their lip exfoliators are awesome. great for winter, I have been having the worst dry lips and peeling, this solved the problem and leave the lips so soft and smooth.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Cordova
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Nice smell and works super well! The packaging is great and it is very affordable! I got mine from the elf website!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Saint Paul, NE
I use this all the time. It's a perfect way to smooth your lips before putting your gloss or other lip products on.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?