5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Review for: Coconut
Love this stuff!! Works perfect for prepping lips before applying a matte lipstick leaves my lips smooth so I won't have crusty looking lips lol
Kels L.
Kels L.
I absolutely love this lip scrub and I like how convenient it is that comes in a lipstick tube and it works great
mariana b.
mariana b.
I have the original in brown sugar and the cherry one, there both great After you wet it, just a little bit. If you dont you will cut your lips
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Nice scent and taste, but you have to press pretty hard to actually exfoliate your lips which caused ot to lose shape pretty quickly.
Tonnetta G.
Tonnetta G.
Montgomery, AL
I simply love Elf products. They are very affordable and quality is awesome. I have all 3 of them, I use them atleast 3 times a week.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This was the product that gave me the best way to get smooth lips fast. I really enjoyed using it and you notice the difference fast.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips feel so soft and ready for lipstick after using this! Sometimes I'll put it on at night and the next morning my lips will feel amazing.
Leeann N.
Leeann N.
Review for: Rose
Very affordable. Easy to use. Tastes and smells amazing. Very convenient packaging to use on the go. Keeps your lips soft and smooth.
Anais T.
Anais T.
Review for: Coconut
It is the best exfoliator I had use in my life. Use it to make my lip soft and before apply matte lipstick and matte liquid lipstick.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?