BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this lip exfoliator when I was in New York City and went to the E.l.f store. My sisters friend swears by this and loves it. I got it and ever since I got I use it almost every day! It makes my lips soft and takes the dead skin off my lips. It smells like coffee to me and has a nice feel to the lips. It's worth the 3 bucks and I highly recommend this as a good cheap lip exfoliator.
Zowie S.
Review for: Other
Got it at Walmart for only a couple dollars and it's amazing! It tastes delicious and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. Only downside is mine broke after a little while however it was still usable
Elaine M.
Sacramento, CA
I was a first time user of this and it worked great. It didn't take off all the flakey skin from my lips, but it still did the job. I love the feel of the exfoliator. I would definitely purchase again.
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've tried all sorts of makeup and this is one of my favorite products...especially when you take the price into consideration! It works just as well as high end exfoliaters with convenient packaging. Definitely a must have for everyone's beauty routine. I have even recommended this product to a mom who was having trouble with her sons lips after he got braces!
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are dry most times, and I bite them when they're not. This lip scrub is wonderful. It's like a lipstick so using it is simple, it smells good, and it works! However, the brown sugar granules do melt on super wet lips. I'll probably buy this when I'm at Target and I've run out, or when the site is having a sale of some sort!
Jodie B.
I have never used a lip exfoliate before and E.L.F. definitely made a great impression with there's. It made my lips super soft and smooth. I also love the mint addition to the formula. It smelled lovely and made me want to use it more. Overall, definitely recommend this product. I will definitely be using this more often, especially during the winter dry season.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So I finally found this exfoliator!! And I love it! It feels as though it's removing dead dry skin leaving my lips smooth and soft! I have been looking for this and the price, as always is affordable. will carry this everywhere I go! I will continue to purchase this item. It's amazing!
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Leigh M.
This exfoliator is great! The idea of having an exfoliator on hand at all times was amazing. Because it's in a lip stick form I can carry it in my makeup bag and use it if my lips ever need it. It leaves behind a great minty taste on my lips which is so nice! I really wish there was more of it, it seems like I'll run out of it quickly. But ELF is always a great price so I will probably be repurchasing this.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have always been really impressed with e.l.f.'s original lip exfoliator and purchase it often. Was excited to see that they now make a mint version. It applies just as nicely and works very well for taking the dead skin off your lips. I put it on and leave it there while doing my makeup and my the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft and ready for lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?