BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I received this for my honest review on my elf voxbox and I am so happy I did. The mint flavor one is amazing, i use it every time I feel like my lips need a good exfoliation or when I wear a matte liquid lipstick and want it to go on smooth I use this exfoliater first. It is amazing.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
This is great! I love it specially since I'm such a fan of liquid lipsticks and they tend to be a little harsh on my lips. Super easy to apply so you only need to dab and you're good. Definitely recommended! Got it for free as a part of the elf vox box but all opinions are my own :)
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is seriously the best and most affordable lip exfoliating product out there. With e.l.f. being being a brand with such ease of access, (they're everywhere) you'll never be without it.
And the fact that the application is a lipstick shape it is so easy to use! ­čśś
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is pretty cool to apply first before doing all my makeup & then as soon as I'm ready to apply my lipstick or liquid lip then k just wipe this off & my lips feel super smooth! The only downside in my opinion is the taste! If you accidentally get this in your mouth it's horrible!
Sarah S.
Mokena, IL
This Lip Exfoliator couldn't have come at a better time. It's perfect for the winter time to peel off and get rid of that dead skin. I have been using it at night before I go to bed just as I would wash my face, now my lips are getting the treatment as well. You can visibly feel and see the difference as soon as you are done using it!
Maria O.
Honestly I really love the mint one over the brown sugar one. When you first use it, it will feel a little rough but it actually helps take all of the dead skin cells off. I don't know of any other company that has this type of lip exfoliater in a lipstick from. It's the best invention.
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I use this at night and love love love it. After I take off my makeup and wash my face, I apply this and wipe off with warm water then immediately apply a GOOD lip balm (the healing kind since my lips get so chapped). This helps my lips stay perfect all the time. Highly recommend it!
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is my first lip exfoliator so I cannot compare to others. I think it tastes great (which is not the point but it's a nice touch). I like the fact it's in a lipstick form rather than a scrub which makes it go on great. I think it really exfoliates my lips without drying them out.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?