BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sonia P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this in hopes that it'd help me out, & it does it's job. It only helps if you have moderately chapped lips. After using this, you must apply a moisturizing chapstick or it' slightly pointless. I'm so satisfied with the way my lips look after using this & it helps when I want to apply lipstick more smoothy when my lips are slightly rough.
Julie J.
I received the mint maniac exfoliator in exchange for my honest review. I have loved it! I've used other kinds that were just way too rough on my lips but this one is perfect. It is small enough where it doesn't feel like you're going to scrub your lips off. It tastes really good too haha and then leaves a nice layer of moisturizer on your lips.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Noemy M.
LOVE THIS! affordable lip scrub and leaves your lips super soft! He first day I got it I was obsessed with it! Try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is yucky. Got mine from target!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is by far the best product I've purchased in 2015. It is super cheap but works really well. Basically you have a lipstick shaped lip scrub that you can use to exfoliate and remove dry skin from your lips. It comes in many scents/ flavors, each of which are really lovely. The packaging is gorgeous and super durable and the company is a great brand. It is also cruelty free!!
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love love love ELF! you get great products for great bargains, its literally my fav! i bought this lip exfoliate for $2.89 and its the best one i have ever had. the taste is like a cocoa buttery taste. its like grains of sand in the lipstick. it leaves my lips soooo soft every time i use it, i wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Katie M.
Rodman, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Not only is this a great value (I bought my at Target for $3.00), but it works like a charm! I purchased this after one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it on her channel and knew I had to try it out since my lips we dry and rough. I used this once and my lips were so smooth and rejuvenated, I could not believe it. Great product!
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Jessica B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
ELF has ruined me because I can't live without this. I have super dry lips and because of this, I try to steer clear from drying, matte lipsticks. But with this exfoliator, I wear my mattes happily with no fear of crusty lips. It smells delicious and tastes okay, a little waxy but okay. I use this every single time I put on lipstick.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the fact that this is in a form of a lipstick. I hate having to use things where I have to dip my finger in, just due to how unsanitary that can be. Anyways this does get the job done. It's really easy to use & the taste isn't horrid. The only thing is a couple uses after it started to get harsh.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?