BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
This is great! I love it specially since I'm such a fan of liquid lipsticks and they tend to be a little harsh on my lips. Super easy to apply so you only need to dab and you're good. Definitely recommended! Got it for free as a part of the elf vox box but all opinions are my own :)
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is seriously the best and most affordable lip exfoliating product out there. With e.l.f. being being a brand with such ease of access, (they're everywhere) you'll never be without it.
And the fact that the application is a lipstick shape it is so easy to use! ­čśś
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Marisa S.
I received the mint exfoliated and I loved it! I love that it is shaped like a lipstick and the flavor is not too strong. It is easy to apply. It is basically like a sugar scrub. I would definitely buy it again. It really did help my chapped lips, especially since winter is coming soon!
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
Perfect for these colder months, it really takes off all of my dead skin while leaving a refreshing feeling & scent. Prior to getting this in the voxbox i have had my eye on it for a while but didn't know if it was worth it. So if you've had your eye on this, definitely give it a go!
Claudia T.
Wood dale, IL
I swear that when I got this voxbox it was like elf knew I had been wanting to try a lot of these products! This is so reasonably priced and works so well!!!! Hardly takes any effort on my part, and I really like the minty smell it leaves. Does exactly what it says and it does it great!
Amanda E.
I've been looking for something to help with my dry, peeling lips heading into the cold months and this has been awesome. The minty flavor is incredible and the exfoliation does it's job well. I've found it's best to use this a few times a week in order to keep the dry, dead skin at bay and leave your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I received this for my honest review on my elf voxbox and I am so happy I did. The mint flavor one is amazing, i use it every time I feel like my lips need a good exfoliation or when I wear a matte liquid lipstick and want it to go on smooth I use this exfoliater first. It is amazing.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I have never tried any product like this before and I must say. Definitely will be purchasing in the future. This lip exfoliator is a one of a kind product. I love the way this makes my lips feel afterwards and how smooth they feel. I received this product for free from @influnster!
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is pretty cool to apply first before doing all my makeup & then as soon as I'm ready to apply my lipstick or liquid lip then k just wipe this off & my lips feel super smooth! The only downside in my opinion is the taste! If you accidentally get this in your mouth it's horrible!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?