5 colors available

Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Chi May D.
Chi May D.
San Diego
Review for: Coconut
It does exactly what it says it's supposed to do-- exfoliates, moisturizes, and has a coconut scent. Would get more but I'm waiting for it to be on sale.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the only lip exfoliator I use! It's cheap, $3, and gets the job done. It makes my lips silky smooth and prepares them for my favorite matte lipsticks! I only knocked off a star because I'm not a fine of the overly sweet taste this leaves behind on the lips.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Las Vegas , NV
Such a good exfoliate for the price. I find It can be a little grainy and a little too harsh for me but for the most part I like it.
Gwendalyn R.
Gwendalyn R.
Crawford
I love thos product . Affordable and it helps my matte lip sticks stay on better by removing my dry skin since my lips get super dry
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Potsdam
This product feels like it is removing the dry skin on your lips but when you wipe it away there is no difference other than the waxy feeling.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
It is good to use it before applying any lipstick as it helps to not have broken lips or frowns. I love that it helps to soften lips
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
These lip exfoliators are so handy and cheap! If you love lipsticks and have a tendency to get dry lips from products you need this!
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best lip exfoliators available in the market! It's very affordable and it really does its job! It can be a little rough sometimes but nevertheless it scrubs off all the dry skin on your lips. The way it's made is brilliant! Very convenient to use
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?