5 colors available

How to use:

Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this lip scrub!! Easy application and leaves your lips soft and silky. Can't beat the price!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Review for: Coconut
This product made my lips feel so good after I used it! I love this product! I love how it made my lips feel so smooth. It was so easy to use/apply.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This exfoliates very well but I don't think it moisturized. I felt like my lips were dried out for the rest of the day.
LaToshia S.
LaToshia S.
Great lip exfoliate, not drying and left my lip nice and smooth. Great value for the price point and lasted for months
Citlali C.
Citlali C.
I absolutely love how it feels and i love the way my lips feel after i use it. I would recommend you guys to get it.👌👍
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this because my lips were insanely dry and decided to give it a try, it removed most of the dryness but not for long ... An upside is that it is really inexpensive and smells great !
Devki S.
Devki S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Does a great job at exfoliating through the night. Good for someone who suffers from severe chapped lips. I'll be buying again.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Works good. I really like that its in a lipstick sjape which makes it easier to use. For the price I say its worth it
LE V.
LE V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite way to exfoliate my lips. It is so convenient when it is in a lipstick form. It is so affordable.
Reina L.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Other
My friend told me about this. I used to use it in the winter time all the time and I love it, plus is very affordable
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?