BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product smells amazing and does a decent job, but I find it only works for super chapped areas of the lips that are already peeling. I have dry lips in general and this doesn't exfoliate deep enough to get all the problem areas, but it does a good job considering the price and is conveniently packaged.
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Amanda E.
I've been looking for something to help with my dry, peeling lips heading into the cold months and this has been awesome. The minty flavor is incredible and the exfoliation does it's job well. I've found it's best to use this a few times a week in order to keep the dry, dead skin at bay and leave your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Natalie B.
Greenville, IL
I love this exfoliator! I always have such dry lips and the winter is always a bummer. I have a feeling this winter won't be a problem at all! The packaging is so nice and I love that it's like an actual tube of lipstick! I definitely recommend this product and I will be buying again!
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I have never tried any product like this before and I must say. Definitely will be purchasing in the future. This lip exfoliator is a one of a kind product. I love the way this makes my lips feel afterwards and how smooth they feel. I received this product for free from @influnster!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I got one in the elf voxbox I recently recieved. I was excited to try it and while it does make my lips feel softer I'm not crazy in love with the results enough to actually go out and purchase another one. I do love the color of it though. ­čśŹ
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! The packaging makes it so convenient to use! I use this every morning before applying my lip products and it makes everything go on smoothly. The price is extremely reasonable and I would repurchase.
I revived this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I was able to catch this product on sale and I tried it and I will not get anything other then this. I didn't know we have dead skin on our lips? I use this before I apply lipstick and its makes my lips look so nice. I highly recommend this product and it wonderful for the winter months
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
This is great! I love it specially since I'm such a fan of liquid lipsticks and they tend to be a little harsh on my lips. Super easy to apply so you only need to dab and you're good. Definitely recommended! Got it for free as a part of the elf vox box but all opinions are my own :)
Marisa S.
I received the mint exfoliated and I loved it! I love that it is shaped like a lipstick and the flavor is not too strong. It is easy to apply. It is basically like a sugar scrub. I would definitely buy it again. It really did help my chapped lips, especially since winter is coming soon!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?