BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this before wearing my favorite matte lipsticks. It's cheap and works well. Using the exfoliator is uncomfortable, but not painful. My lips are always soft and plump after using this. Note: you do have to wipe away the scrub with water after using.
The original has a nice, sweet scent/ flavor. I'll be out soon and you can bet I'll be repurchasing!
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have always been really impressed with e.l.f.'s original lip exfoliator and purchase it often. Was excited to see that they now make a mint version. It applies just as nicely and works very well for taking the dead skin off your lips. I put it on and leave it there while doing my makeup and my the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft and ready for lipstick.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Coconut
I love this lip exfoliator! I have terrible dry lips and need to exfoliate and moisturize all the time. This really helps smooth out my lips before putting on any lipstick. Yes, it can get a bit messy but it's no big deal. You can just clean it with a napkin. This is one of my must have products because I use it almost everyday.
Martha L.
Albany, NY
I have the original version of this product and have found that additional lip balm is needed so as not to rip my lips up. Once I add the additional lip balm it is great!!
Kayeloni F.
I have never exfolited my lips till i found out about this product and bought it now i cant live without at first you need to scrap some of the top so you are able to feel the scrub love the price
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator!! It's so convenient to use on my lips, doesn't make a mess and is easy to apply! It leaves my lips so smooth and renewed, I like to use this before I apply lipsticks for a smooth finish! For the price it's amazing!! So inexpensive. Would buy again! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Yadira
Carrollton, TX
This is a great exfoliater for the price. I was a first time user and I was so surprised . It removes all of the dead skin on your lips and makes them feel and look soft . I would totally buy again!!!!
Rocio V.
This thing is pretty frickin' cool! I didn't even know lip exfoliators came in lipstick form before I received this voxbox. It leaves your lips super soft after use and if you remove the bottom, there's some chap stick for use after you exfoliate! This one came in Mint Maniac which leaves your lips feeling fresh as well.
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this product. I have it in every flavor. There is cherry, mint, and almond. It does wonders for my lips. I love this product because right now when Matte lipsticks are so hot I have to make sure my lips are perfect before I can apply any of the liquid lipsticks. This product does the job beautifully and it's only three dollars.
Selah H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this!! It makes my lips super smooth and removes all of the dry skin. Since its in the lipstick tube it's so easy to apply. I just put it on my lips and let it sit for a couple minutes then wipe it off and apply lip balm and it makes my lipstick go on so much smoother! I'm not a big fan of the smell but I still love it. I HIGHLY recommend!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?