5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
You need to get this lip exfoliator. It's very inexpensive and comes in handy right before you apply lip products. It also smells amazing!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This Exfoliator is sweet, and leaves your lips smooth, and clean of dead skin. I recommend to always exfoliate before putting on any type of matte lip color. Matte tends to dry out the lips, so exfoliate and apply a chap-stick after and your lips will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
alex s.
alex s.
Review for: Rose
I like this lip exfoliator, i think it works good, leaves my lips soft and smooth after i use it and it's a good price i got it at target
paige m.
paige m.
These work so amazing. It is totally mess free due to it being in the ahape of a lip stick. All you have to do is wipe ot off afterward .
Malerie R.
Malerie R.
This product does wonders to my lips. It has a good scent taste slightly sweet after You apply on your lips. It also has my lips feeling extremely soft and removes any dead skin
Monika S.
Monika S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the concept of this product but after using it twice the moisturizing balm has gone away and all is left are the rough beads. I still use mine with a Chapstick like EOS under it so it doesn't rip my lips apart but definitely not a repurchase.
Allora M.
Allora M.
This is convenient little lip scrub. Easy to use and it really does work well. I use it every morning and night and my lips are so soft.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get chapped lips in the winter or when I am sick a lot. I hate it because it leads to cracked and painful lips. I thought I'd try this lip exfoliator since it is only $3. I really do like it. I does a light exfoliation for dry skin and it doesn't hurt like I thought it might. It doesn't taste that great if you accidentally lick it though. :) My lips love this product. I like a lot of ELF products.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The best lip exfoliator I have tried. Easy to use, very light brown sugar taste and best of all it works without feeling like you've taken off half your lip. Being in a stick applicator keeps it mess free. Absolute recommend.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this lip exfoliater! The coffee flavor is by far my favorite. It is easy to use and leaves my lips so soft. I take it everywhere!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?