BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hannah P.
I really liked how non-abrasive yet effective
it was. My lips didn't bleed - others I've tried have done damage and hurt like hell. The smell is divine - like chocolate mint chip ice cream awesome. It felt very moisturizing, too. I left it on while I waited ten minutes for my bubble mask, then wiped both off. Definitely going to love this all winter! #ad elf sent me this product for free in exchange for my product review
M. N.
North Carolina
Review for: Rose
I use this stuff every time before adding a liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel amazing. I bought it at Walmart for only $3 dollars and have bought it at least twice already. It's cheap and an amazing thing to buy.
Stephanie T.
This was an inexpensive exfoliator purchased in a Christmas gift set. I love this!!!! It makes my lips so smooth. Much easier to apply lipstick with silky smooth lips
Deziree F.
I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. Look no farther than this product to exfoliate your lips and leave them baby smooth! I use mine nearly every day.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Alexis J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great affordable way to exfoliate your lips. It is very rough and coarse so you have to be careful to how much pressure you use. It doesn't taste bad and if you want you could lick it off your lips but I just wipe it off. The only bad thing is how it crumbles and you have to constantly clean the edges up from the excess product you don't use, so you can close it. But it's so cheap and it does work.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Fabulous product for only a few dollars! I never knew lip exfoliators existed, and this one that you can pick up at the drugstore works great! Great flavor and works as hard as you press. Highly effective and great value. I see no reason to try any other lip exfoliator,
Justine J.
This is amazing I have had bad chapped lips with moving from one climate to another and wearing mat liquid long lasting lip stick but this is a great thing I use daily to soften my lips.
Stephanie R.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
😍😍😍👄👄👄Omg for anyone that's like me and loves wearing matte lipsticks this is a great product a bang for your buck. It's $3 and you can find this product anywhere from your local drugstore and Target. I highly recommend this product my morning routine consist of using the elf exfoliate than moisturizing with pins colada flavor chap stick. Ps the exfoliation isn't that great in taste so head up when using it.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am a fan of ELF products for the price and convenience. But this product is definitely a great find! Living in the mountains my lips get very beaten by the harsh winters. This exfoliator was a great way to clean off that dead dry skin and gently moisturize. I like to follow this product up with organic coconut oil. It's perfect to use a couple times a week. I also found it helped my lips be lipstick ready!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?