BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Amanda E.
I've been looking for something to help with my dry, peeling lips heading into the cold months and this has been awesome. The minty flavor is incredible and the exfoliation does it's job well. I've found it's best to use this a few times a week in order to keep the dry, dead skin at bay and leave your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I recently purchased the cherry elf lip exfoliator from their website. It was only $3! For a $3 exfoliator I think it does well. It smooths my lips and gets cracks under control but sometimes I still can see dryness in my lips when I put gloss or lipstick on. Love the sleek packaging.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is pretty cool to apply first before doing all my makeup & then as soon as I'm ready to apply my lipstick or liquid lip then k just wipe this off & my lips feel super smooth! The only downside in my opinion is the taste! If you accidentally get this in your mouth it's horrible!
Kalin W.
This product was unlike anything I had tried before and was really interesting to try. The mint flavor is perfect for this time of year, and the stimulation from the exfoliation really helped invigorate my lips when they would normally feel dry and chapped. It's nice to use occasionally!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
Perfect for these colder months, it really takes off all of my dead skin while leaving a refreshing feeling & scent. Prior to getting this in the voxbox i have had my eye on it for a while but didn't know if it was worth it. So if you've had your eye on this, definitely give it a go!
Phoebe b.
This was an interesting product for me. I've never used a lip exofilator before, but I actually liked it. It stimulates the nerves in those areas as well. It has a quite interesting minty aroma. I would recommend to people who have chapped lips often or just want smoother brighter lips.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I got one in the elf voxbox I recently recieved. I was excited to try it and while it does make my lips feel softer I'm not crazy in love with the results enough to actually go out and purchase another one. I do love the color of it though. ūüėć
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I received this for my honest review on my elf voxbox and I am so happy I did. The mint flavor one is amazing, i use it every time I feel like my lips need a good exfoliation or when I wear a matte liquid lipstick and want it to go on smooth I use this exfoliater first. It is amazing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?