5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Grisselle R.
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
Great scrub left my lips really soft highly recommended. I have tried the coffee one and the mint one both are great
alex s.
alex s.
Review for: Rose
I like this lip exfoliator, i think it works good, leaves my lips soft and smooth after i use it and it's a good price i got it at target
Malerie R.
Malerie R.
This product does wonders to my lips. It has a good scent taste slightly sweet after You apply on your lips. It also has my lips feeling extremely soft and removes any dead skin
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this lip exfoliater! The coffee flavor is by far my favorite. It is easy to use and leaves my lips so soft. I take it everywhere!
Allora M.
Allora M.
This is convenient little lip scrub. Easy to use and it really does work well. I use it every morning and night and my lips are so soft.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the concept of this product but after using it twice the moisturizing balm has gone away and all is left are the rough beads. I still use mine with a Chapstick like EOS under it so it doesn't rip my lips apart but definitely not a repurchase.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The best lip exfoliator I have tried. Easy to use, very light brown sugar taste and best of all it works without feeling like you've taken off half your lip. Being in a stick applicator keeps it mess free. Absolute recommend.
Dreama S.
Dreama S.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
The best! No need to buy expensive lip exfoliates when this one works perfectly & is super affordable. I use this before applying liquid lipstick.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works so well! I use it after I brush my teeth at night....rub it over and over on my lips to get all the dead dry skin off then I wipe off with a wet towel. My lips are so soft after! I top it with some good ol chapstick and off to bed I go. My lips have never felt better!
jayna g.
jayna g.
Columbia, MO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love it love it. Very affordable and great coverage. I always look for this brand before I look for anything else.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?