BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I received this product complimentary for review. I really do like this product. I like the ingredients, the scent, and the texture. I do wish it was a little bit more grainy so it exfoliates the dry skin off my lips. I recommend if you're looking for something less harsh but gets the job done.
Maddy G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love elf products, they're not expensive and have great quality! This lip exfoliator is def. one of my favorites! It gets the job done and leaves your lips feeling soft. Of course, make sure you thoroughly wipe it off and apply Chapstick afterwards. I would totally buy this product again!
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I stand behind this lip exfoliator in the mint. I am not a fan of the original one. I will say that they are two different formulas. The original tore up my lips. I used the whole mint one with no problem. I want to try the cherry one when I run out of my new lip exfoliator from another brand.
Jane S.
Another thing I've been dying to try! Now that I have, I'm hooked! I wear lipstick everyday but I hated how my lips would flake sometimes. I tried the sugar and toothbrush but it just made me bleed. This minty exfoliater is super gentle, smells great and left my lips looking smooth and soft!
Raychel N.
I love this product! My favorite thing about the product is that it comes in the form of a lip stick. Normal lip scrubs come in pots where you use your finger to apply the product. This product is easily usable and no mess at all. It actually tastes good too haha. Would highly recommend.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always have issues with my lips getting too dry especially during the winter. I'm constantly applying lip balm and it becomes a struggle when I want to wear matte lipsticks. This exfoliator has helped me a ton ! I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes .
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
I usually make my own lip scrubs but when I received this in my ELF Voxbox from Influenster to test and review for free, I had to try it. I like how its not harsh on the lips and it was easy to apply. If I see it in stores, I would most likely buy it again. I would recommend it to others and I would love to try the other ones.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. With the weather change my lips have been cracked and peeling and this helped smooth them out and look kissably soft again. I wasn't sure I'd be a fan of this at first but after the first use my mind was changed! I will use this product over and over again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?