5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
This is a product that exfoliates well it smells very nice, like Shea butter and leaves lips very soft, however I recommend moisturizing afterwards.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really only good the first few uses. After you use it a few times, it gets way too rough. Not to mention it tastes horrible when you get the little crystals in your mouth. You're better off using a regular lip exfoliator, not in a lipstick shape. And one with better taste, too. Yuck.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Hemet , CA
Highly suggest using this product before using any liquid lipstick! This helped my lips not to crack and the lipstick to stay on all day!
Grisselle R.
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
Great scrub left my lips really soft highly recommended. I have tried the coffee one and the mint one both are great
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
The MINT MANIAC is the only one I've tried so far and it's amazing leaves my lips so soft and clean I use this before applying my makeup.
paige m.
paige m.
These work so amazing. It is totally mess free due to it being in the ahape of a lip stick. All you have to do is wipe ot off afterward .
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best products from elf! I love the way it feels, how it gives me control over my exfoliation, and how it moisturizes in the process! I HIGHLY recommend this product! Especially if you are a liquid lipstick lover, this will help to clean off any dry skin and give you beautiful lips!
Chris S.
Chris S.
New Castle
I recently bought the sweet mint,and I like it..onky problem I have with it at first it takes a while to get some product on yo your lips
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This Exfoliator is sweet, and leaves your lips smooth, and clean of dead skin. I recommend to always exfoliate before putting on any type of matte lip color. Matte tends to dry out the lips, so exfoliate and apply a chap-stick after and your lips will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?