5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Rachael A.
Rachael A.
I use this every night before bed and it makes my lips so soft, it tastes great and its lasts forever! Its so cheap also.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is seriously one of my new favorites I was considering getting a lush lip scrub but I saw this at the store and thought why not give this a try. I am so glad I did because it is exactly what I needed!!!
Aly L.
Aly L.
Literally an awesome lip exfoliator for an awesome price. I've tried the mint and I think the cherry, but I always come back to the original.
Jade O.
Jade O.
The elf lip exfoliator does the job! I use this prior to applying matte lipsticks. Great product especially for the price.
McKayLynn W.
McKayLynn W.
Trion, GA
Product was EXTREMELY useful! Helps get rid of my the dead skin on my lips & helps exfoliate for better use of lipstick!
Grayson W.
Grayson W.
Acworth lightwood lane
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great duo and such a fordable thing to get it easy to apply and use if you are a beginner
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
This product is a must after having the dryness of a matte lipstick on all day. It really smooths out your lips for a softer feel.
Nesa V.
Nesa V.
This is amazing. Smells great does a great job exfoliating my lips. They come in different formulas. But all work great.
Tiara N.
Tiara N.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loved this product. It was great at removing the dead skin, leaving my lips feeling really soft. And it had a hint of a flavor as well :)
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing! First of all its not so rough that makes your lips hurt, it's moisturizing at the same time!!! Smells great, and you can't beat the price! Very recommended versus the higher prices exfoliators.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?