BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I get chapped lips in the winter or when I am sick a lot. I hate it because it leads to cracked and painful lips. I thought I'd try this lip exfoliator since it is only $3. I really do like it. I does a light exfoliation for dry skin and it doesn't hurt like I thought it might. It doesn't taste that great if you accidentally lick it though. :) My lips love this product. I like a lot of ELF products.
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
It's the first time I'm trying a lip exfoliator. I even didn't know they exist. I was so excited to try it on. Firs of all, it softly tastes mint. I love mint. Using it first time my lips were softener and no more "dead lip's skin" on them. It's really good and of course I will buy it again.
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked the taste and I don't like mint. I have used quite a bit of it. It really gets all the dry skin from lips without using a toothbrush. I massage it in till it's all absorbed. I plan on trying all the flavors and rebuying this one.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I received the mint flavored/scented lip exfoliant complimentary in my VoxBox to review - this is a product I will totally purchase and recommend. I love the scent and flavor and it left my lips feeling so soft. The lipstick design is genius; I've only ever used exfoliant that require you to apply them with your finger. This stuff is great!
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
Absolutely love! It's a quick one-step addition to my normal exfoliation process and it makes my lips feel so much softer afterwards! The scent is quite nice but reminds me of the dentist a bit, would love to try other flavors. My lips almost feel like I've applied lotion afterwards because they're so soft!
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always have issues with my lips getting too dry especially during the winter. I'm constantly applying lip balm and it becomes a struggle when I want to wear matte lipsticks. This exfoliator has helped me a ton ! I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes .
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I stand behind this lip exfoliator in the mint. I am not a fan of the original one. I will say that they are two different formulas. The original tore up my lips. I used the whole mint one with no problem. I want to try the cherry one when I run out of my new lip exfoliator from another brand.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
Awesome! Reminds me of the Tarte lip exfoliator but for a fraction of the price! I would recommend this product if you're an avid user of liquid lipsticks. It helps to exfoliate before putting them on for a smoother application and then when removing to ensure that your lips aren't stained.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?