BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
M. N.
North Carolina
Review for: Rose
I use this stuff every time before adding a liquid lipstick and it makes my lips feel amazing. I bought it at Walmart for only $3 dollars and have bought it at least twice already. It's cheap and an amazing thing to buy.
Stephanie T.
This was an inexpensive exfoliator purchased in a Christmas gift set. I love this!!!! It makes my lips so smooth. Much easier to apply lipstick with silky smooth lips
Deziree F.
I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. Look no farther than this product to exfoliate your lips and leave them baby smooth! I use mine nearly every day.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I was thinking about trying the tarte lip exfoliator so I was happy that I got the try one from elf for free! I think I like this way better than I would have like the tarte one because it's shaped like a lipstick instead in a pot. So there's less of a mess when I use it. I received the minty one which is really nice and refreshing and doesn't taste half bad either. It's something that I would probably buy again.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Justine J.
This is amazing I have had bad chapped lips with moving from one climate to another and wearing mat liquid long lasting lip stick but this is a great thing I use daily to soften my lips.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Fabulous product for only a few dollars! I never knew lip exfoliators existed, and this one that you can pick up at the drugstore works great! Great flavor and works as hard as you press. Highly effective and great value. I see no reason to try any other lip exfoliator,
Alexis J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great affordable way to exfoliate your lips. It is very rough and coarse so you have to be careful to how much pressure you use. It doesn't taste bad and if you want you could lick it off your lips but I just wipe it off. The only bad thing is how it crumbles and you have to constantly clean the edges up from the excess product you don't use, so you can close it. But it's so cheap and it does work.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am a fan of ELF products for the price and convenience. But this product is definitely a great find! Living in the mountains my lips get very beaten by the harsh winters. This exfoliator was a great way to clean off that dead dry skin and gently moisturize. I like to follow this product up with organic coconut oil. It's perfect to use a couple times a week. I also found it helped my lips be lipstick ready!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?