BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this lip exfoliator when I was in New York City and went to the E.l.f store. My sisters friend swears by this and loves it. I got it and ever since I got I use it almost every day! It makes my lips soft and takes the dead skin off my lips. It smells like coffee to me and has a nice feel to the lips. It's worth the 3 bucks and I highly recommend this as a good cheap lip exfoliator.
Brett W.
Brett W.
Mexico
I have this, it feels a little rough on the lips as it should since it is an exfoliant. I hate the way it feels when I use it but the aftermath is wonderful!
KatieJo K.
KatieJo K.
Spearfish, SD
I absolutely love this product! My lips feel amazing and plump after exfoliating them! I have tried other products but keep returning to this particular one!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
pittsburgh
Review for: Rose
I love this shade. It gives your lip some color, but not too vibrant. It is more of a natural look. It looks great if you're having a natural look.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Conway SC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely loved it I would most definitely repurchase. It wasn't patchy at all. Recommended it to a friend and she fell in love with it too. I swear by it.
Zowie S.
Zowie S.
Review for: Other
Got it at Walmart for only a couple dollars and it's amazing! It tastes delicious and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. Only downside is mine broke after a little while however it was still usable
Elaine M.
Elaine M.
Sacramento, CA
I was a first time user of this and it worked great. It didn't take off all the flakey skin from my lips, but it still did the job. I love the feel of the exfoliator. I would definitely purchase again.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've tried all sorts of makeup and this is one of my favorite products...especially when you take the price into consideration! It works just as well as high end exfoliaters with convenient packaging. Definitely a must have for everyone's beauty routine. I have even recommended this product to a mom who was having trouble with her sons lips after he got braces!
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
This is sooooo wonderful I love this so much. It makes my lips feel so soft. I got it at Target in sweet cherry. I will definitely have to but more, it is so easy to use and part of my makeup routine.
Luz M.
Luz M.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this lip scrum because of the packaging. Rather than having to dip your finger in a scrub you can apply it right on the lips and wash off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?