5 colors available

How to use:

Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Review for: Coconut
This product definitely does the job. I don't feel like it's necessary for me though. I could do the same job with sugar and a toothbrush
kiara w.
kiara w.
Review for: Rose
not the best but it does get the job done. and it doesn't last very long because you do have to use more than average to really exfoliate
Ruthie P.
Ruthie P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was a bit skeptical at first when I purchased the product but after the first couple uses I could tell my lips were getting softer and plumper! It takes off all the dead skin and makes your lips feel like Kylie haha. I absolutely love this product and I use it everyday!
Devyn J.
Devyn J.
Indio, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The set is awesome!! Must buy especially because it comes with a lip exfoliater and it works wonders i has made my lips smooth and has taken off all dead skin
Precia D.
Precia D.
My one and only dry shampoo! The smell is so fresh and it leaves your hair feeling and looking clean without weighing it down.
Tiff W.
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Review for: Coconut
This stuff works really good. It does a good job exfoliating your lips and makes them very soft. The sugar scrub smells great.
yuyuliavio V.
yuyuliavio V.
It is my go to lip product when i have very dry lips. It is one of the best ones I have tried so far and plus it's affordable.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
I have really dry lips so when I bought the product I really thought it would work wonders but it did not. And it dried out real quick.
Laikin M.
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
My favorite lip exfoliated! It's actually the only one I can find in lipstick form that you can carry with you and exfoliate on the go.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?