BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sofia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this two thumbs up đź‘Ťđź‘Ť this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use a lip exfolator , but when I do its when I need it . And I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster complimentary . It's a nice product I like the way it smells even taste (if I get some n mouth by accident lol) nice and sturdy too! Yes I would recommend to a friend.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
MEGHAN T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders! Every season I have dry peeling lips and no lip balm has been able to help me! The elf lip exfoliator fixed my peeling lips. My lips are soft and hydrated. The value for the product is amazing and I don't have gross peeling lips any longer! Not to mention its minty which is refreshing!
Ally L.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product so much! I received it in my voxbox and have used it every day ever since. I have mine in the mint flavor which tastes and smells amazing! It's so great at taking the dead skin off and priming your lips before lipstick or just when they're feeling chapped. Not the mention you can't beat the price!
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely love this. Especially this time of the year cause my lips get dry and I hate having to put on chap stick 100 times a day. I use this every morning before my lip stick / lip gloss and it's great! Not expensive and elf has great quality products for the price! Got this in my influenster elf box
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the product I never knew I was missing. My lips aren't in particularly bad shape but after using this product they looked significantly smoother and fuller. So happy I was sent this product, its one that will be in my daily routine from now on! And its a fantastic price point for a product that really works.
Star R.
This exfoliator is so finely milled that it's super comfortable on the lips. I love the minty smell! It's a nice size and you can fit it in your purse, the packaging is sturdy and sleek. The ingredients are super good some of which are vitamin E, jojoba oil, and even shea butter. Hope this was helpful!
Jazmin M.
I love this makes my lips full and big. I got it on sale when​ it was 50% off plus i used a coupon and free shipping.. even though its not a well known brand its pretty good stuff.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?