BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product smells amazing and does a decent job, but I find it only works for super chapped areas of the lips that are already peeling. I have dry lips in general and this doesn't exfoliate deep enough to get all the problem areas, but it does a good job considering the price and is conveniently packaged.
Jane S.
Another thing I've been dying to try! Now that I have, I'm hooked! I wear lipstick everyday but I hated how my lips would flake sometimes. I tried the sugar and toothbrush but it just made me bleed. This minty exfoliater is super gentle, smells great and left my lips looking smooth and soft!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator works so well! I use it after I brush my teeth at night....rub it over and over on my lips to get all the dead dry skin off then I wipe off with a wet towel. My lips are so soft after! I top it with some good ol chapstick and off to bed I go. My lips have never felt better!
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
E.L.F cosmetics for the WIN! Super excited when I got this in the mail because I use this brand in real life. The lip Extoliator is the TRUTH! My lips were super soft after, so they were the perfect palette for a good lippy application. Perfect if you want to take a day to pamper yourself!

Liz B.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Love the matte lippie, and the lip scrub is awesome. The matte lipstick is really comfortable and lasts well. It's not like a liquid lipstick that can make your lips feel really dry and feel like you need a lip balm. I love the regular sugar scrub, and the cherry is OK. I would recommend to friends and family it's worth it and budget friendly.
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
I usually make my own lip scrubs but when I received this in my ELF Voxbox from Influenster to test and review for free, I had to try it. I like how its not harsh on the lips and it was easy to apply. If I see it in stores, I would most likely buy it again. I would recommend it to others and I would love to try the other ones.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I get chapped lips in the winter or when I am sick a lot. I hate it because it leads to cracked and painful lips. I thought I'd try this lip exfoliator since it is only $3. I really do like it. I does a light exfoliation for dry skin and it doesn't hurt like I thought it might. It doesn't taste that great if you accidentally lick it though. :) My lips love this product. I like a lot of ELF products.
Danielle G.
Port Chester, NY
This. Is. Essential. I am beyond thrilled to have received this product in my VoxBox because it's perfect for this impending chilly days. I use it every night before bed and my lips are refreshed and hydrated the next morning - brand new. I tend to chew my lips when I'm nervous and this product perfectly fixes my cracked lips. Its magical.
Kayli I.
Lima, OH
I received the lip exfoliator for free complimentary of ELF and Influenster. I have used lip exfoliators in the past and I thought this product was good but not the best one I've used. It works well to remove dry skin on your lips. However I didn't think it was very hydrating. I would recommend this product for an affordable lip exfoliator.
Raychel N.
I love this product! My favorite thing about the product is that it comes in the form of a lip stick. Normal lip scrubs come in pots where you use your finger to apply the product. This product is easily usable and no mess at all. It actually tastes good too haha. Would highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?