BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. Before this product, I was using Tarte's Lip Facial as well as Jeffree Star's Velour Lip Scrub. I gave this a go and I like that it's in a lipstick form because it makes it SO much easier to apply and use! I also suffer from very chapped lips and although this has helped removed the dead, chapped skin and make them feel somewhat normal again, it doesn't last quote as long as the Tarte Lip Facial does for me and I have been grabbing that more frequently instead. When I run out of that, I'll probably still continue to use the ELF lip exfoliator but I may not purchase for myself once that has been used up. For the price, it ISNT a bad product and it DOES work, just not as great as the Tarte product for me.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I got the mint maniac. It's a lovely exfoliator lipstick. The color is adorable and the smell and flavor is just yummy. I think elf made a really good choice by creating a skin care makeup line. Nowadays we use a lot of makeup and products in a daily basis and we might be young and fresh now but the consequences of these habits will show up later. So, in my opinion this line is 10/10.
The lipstick is awesome, it really scrubs out all the dead skin and leaves you with a fresh and soft sensation that I love. I'll totally recommend to buy one of these because with the liquidlipstick trend our lips are like "girl, gimme a break". ūüėā you need to start taking care of your skin ASAP and this is a good way to start. I'd buy it again and totally recommend my friends to do so.
Diana N.
Van Nuys, CA
This scrub is quite nice and gets the job done. I love how it comes in a tube which allows easier application. The product, itself, is a bit harsher than other scrubs. It almost feels like sandpaper, so I do not recommend tough scrubbing on the lips, because it may damage them. Apply this lightly and it'll do its job of removing skin to make the lips baby smooth. What I do like about this product is the balm compartment at the bottom. The exfoliator has similar packaging to the hydrating lip sticks, so it contains a balm at the bottom. So once I finish exfoliating, I use the bottom jar to hydrate my lips again.
Torrin D.
Nebraska
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This lip scrub is actually amazing! It's Hydrating for the lips but also takes away all the dead skin cells! Plus it's super affordable! [product:e.l.f.-lip-exfoliator]
Cynthia S.
Lipstick like packaging, makes it easier and less messy to use. Scent and sensation is given by the flavor, mint and it's a mild tingling sensation. Feels kind of grainy but it's gentle on the lips. For me it removed some dry skin off. Look at how smooth and nourished my lips appear! They feel revitalized. Plus it's beneficial for you because it's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils. However make sure to follow up with a lip balm. I for one don't have another product to compare this to, so I loved this product. Leaves you behind with a perfect canvas to apply a beautiful lip color.
Mandi B.
Russell , KS
I have to say this product is one of the most exciting products out of my box that I wanted to try. Now that it is winter and very cold out my lips get very dry, they look horrible, and they get cracks. This product is so simple to use because it isn't a lip stick form. It is not messy at all, it is very easy to apply, it is very simple to remove off my lips. Just simple circle movements with exfoliate her is all you need. I use my make up wipes to remove the excess scrub off my lips when I am done. After I am done removing the excess scrub, all I do is apply Chapstick of some sort on top of my lips. I usually do this all right before bed. So when I wake up in the morning my lips are hydrated and ready for my make up routine. I have to say this product works just like it should and I am very impressed with it.
Megan G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Rose more...
Beats high end products and leaves them in the dust! Great price $3! The Sweet Cherry is my favorite flavor. I wish the stores would carry more flavors, so I have to order online, but it is worth it, you can get so many great things from the elf webpage! I have already repurchased once and I plan on repurchasing again!Only con I have is that once you use it a couple times the lip balm seems to disappear and it is most big chunks, but they taste great...lol and it still does the job, just gets a little messy/grainy
Mally B.
I was a little skeptical of this product. I thought that it was just going to glide along my lips and not really do much outside of lock some moisture in. BOY was I wrong! This is probably my favorite lip exfoliating product I have ever used! It is easy to apply because it comes in the form of a lipstick, instead of having to scoop it out of a jar/pod. It really has a lot of great ingredients in it, to not only gently take away dead skin, but also super nutritious for the lips! My lips were so plump and soft even a day after the treatment.. I am so happy! I have worked this into my beauty routine at least twice a week. Especially in these dry winter months, this will help my lips/lipstick application look even better than it did before!! GREAT product!
Alyssa B.
I absolutely love the Elf Lip Exfoliator! For only $3, it is definitely worth the low price. I have tried both the original and sweet cherry scents,  but they do offer other scents as well. This is really perfect to use for chapped winter lips in the cold weather. It has helped me a lot to keep my lips from getting cracked through the cold months.  I also love using it before putting on my lipstick because it exfoliates and moisturizes your lips to leave them nice and smooth. I love that this comes in lipstick type tube because it makes it so easy and convenient to use. There is no mess at all! This is a great product to add to your  beauty routine that will leave your lips feeling much smoother over time!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
This works enough said...

I received this product is mint green no for just for exfoliating purposes only in an Influenster's voxbox to try for free and it works fabulously...packaging is very simple it seems to be a scrub I. Form of a tube of lipstick which makes it more convenient this part is strange as you would expect a lip scrub to be in a small pot but nonetheless it works perfectly...removing set full skin winter lips desperately need A+ packaging C but I assume that helps keep it affordable and affordable it is so I will be restocki g when my freebie is gone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?