5 colors available

How to use:

Alyse M.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
This lip exfoliator (mint maniac) just came in my e.l.f. Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes, all I have to say is I'm in love. The dry skin I had on my lip.. it just got rid of it. It's super smooth and doesn't hurt and believe it or not it smells good.. and I accidentally tasted it and it tastes just as good. This product it great!
Tina P.
Tina P.
Great product and the price is perfect. Personally love that it comes like in a lipstick tube because regular lip scrubs tend to be a bit messy. I use this often when my lips need a boost, especially in the winters its the best. Also i appreciate that it doesn't have a strong perfume smell but it also doesn't smell bad. It just smells sweet.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
I received this in my vox box. I immediately tried this and was very surprised at how well it worked. It's so convenient to have a lip scrub in a stick form! You can reapply a matte lip after lunch with ease now. It has a gritty texture but it doesn't really hurt with abrasion. I am also partial to the mint smell. I really love this product.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I received the mint flavored/scented lip exfoliant complimentary in my VoxBox to review - this is a product I will totally purchase and recommend. I love the scent and flavor and it left my lips feeling so soft. The lipstick design is genius; I've only ever used exfoliant that require you to apply them with your finger. This stuff is great!
Anny C.
Anny C.
Verified Purchase
I love this. I have dry lips when I least expect it and this really helps keeping them smooth. Just a note when using, make sure you don't twist the stick up too high or you could break it during use. I like to keep mine low.. I'm sure women who are used to using lipstick know this, but I did not!
@influenster #influenster
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
This is an awesome product! i hate traditional lip scrubs because it always gets so tacky and sticks under my nails. this is super convenient and not to mention inexpensive. it works amazing, has a great fresh smell, and removes all the dead skin from my lips leaving it soft and moisturized. love using this before putting on liquid lippies!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I got this in my elf voxbox and WOW this stuff is cool. I love the smell (even tastes decent too, though I wouldn't recommend getting much of it in your mouth. My initial reaction (after one use) is that my lips were noticeably softer and looked slightly plumper from the exfoliant. I'm excited to make this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Charity N.
Charity N.
I really have enjoyed using my mint lip exfoliator because it is really easy to apply and use, you use it like a lipstick. It gets all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves them soft and smooth. It doesn't feel rough at all. I would recommend this to others.
I received this product in my ELF voxbox for my own opinion, free of charge.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
It smells and tastes good but I feel like it's pure sugar and it left my lips soft but the skin was peeling so when I put lipstick on it looked a bit weird I just went Ahead and peeled the skin off and applied it again then I put on lipstick again it left my lips pretty good honestly I would say it was a good product not a great one though
Madison L.
Madison L.
I received this product in a VoxBox and I love e.l.f. So I was really happy! This product gently exfoliates lips to help remove dry, chapped skin. It's infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape, and jojoba oil. I have really dry lips especially during the fall and winter times. This product really hydrated and nourished my lips
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?