5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Krista W.
Krista W.
I Love it. It's like a tinted lip balm so I don't have to wear lip balm and lip sick or lip gloss. It does the job of both!
Blandina G.
Blandina G.
Reading , PA
I would love to try this product all the time. Unfortunately I can't find it around my area. But it's a definite must have.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Temple
Absolutely love elf lip exfoliator. $3 and comes in a  convenient lipstick for easy application. Will definitely repurchase!
kayla s.
kayla s.
Sparta, TN
I just tried this for the first time the other night I really liked it! It wasn't too abrasive but it got the job done. A++
Jac F.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
Review for: Coconut
I threw this into my purse so I will always have it and its a nice product not amazing but no complaints good price as well
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have everyday majorly dry lips that Peel odd like bark on trees. this product did not work well for me. though I still do use this from time to time on special occasions because it does help smoothn my lips for a couple hours.
Safiyyah S.
Safiyyah S.
San Diego, CA
I have the mint one, and although I love the smell and taste, it's not the most effective if you have extremely scaly lips
Sara B.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Love this lip exfoliation product.make my lips feel smooth and I use it then after put some lip balm and feels even better
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the lip exfoliater. I use it before putting on lipstick or gloss and it makes such a difference!
Sara G.
Sara G.
I like this exfoliater by elf. It's so easy to use and it really works. Also Is very inexpensive and the quality is great.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?