5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE THIS EXFOLIATOR!! So perfect because you can take it anywhere and use it anywhere. Great for anyone who struggles with dry lips, I can't live without this!!!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Don't spend your money on expensive lip exfoliates! This one has a golden star in my books. Absolutely amazing and leaves your lips with a soft moisturized feel.. And it taste pretty good compared to others I have tried!! Absolutely amazing for the price!
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I've used it for two days now and my lips feel exter soft and looks clean it laste for a long time after applying lipstick it stays on nicer
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Kingman
Love this product. It makes my lips very smooth allowing my lipstick to go on so smooth. Extremly rough feeling so you have to apply lightly
Bryanna B.
Bryanna B.
I would much rather buy this product then a more expensive exfoliater! This has worked great for me! I haven't had any problems and it actually works!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
This lil $3 thing works wonders!!!! Love it!!! Smells and tastes great ( DON'T EAT IT!!!) It works and does what it suppose to do.Highly recommend it
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great for dry lips. I feel that it is not as moisturizing as everyone is claiming it is to be. I only feel that its scratching and that none of the moisturizing product transfers to my lips, unless i use the back part of the applicator. Other than that it tastes pretty good, smells good, and is super affordable.
Jane D.
Jane D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The original flavor tastes like brown sugar and is very coarse. I've owned 3 and 2 have broken in the tube. i like it but don't use it too often bc it will do more harm than good. The new mint flavor has more balm than the original so it wears down quicker but it doesn't break from what i can tell so far. the mint (and I'm assuming the cherry but i haven't tried that because cherry makes me ill) is a lot less coarse but still effective
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Use with a toothbrush and a plumper and omg. So perfect. Esp under matte shades which show dry skin easily and need a little imph to get off.
Amberlynn G.
Amberlynn G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Soft and sweet. It's got a grit that smooths my lips to perfection. It's a great product with a soft sweet smell. It truly enjoy using it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?