BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Malerie R.
This product does wonders to my lips. It has a good scent taste slightly sweet after You apply on your lips. It also has my lips feeling extremely soft and removes any dead skin
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
I had the perfect opportunity to try this product while on vacation in the Smoky Mountains- and it was a great product to bring with! It's super simple to use and it's packaged like a lipstick so that it's also simple to carry around. It removed the chapped-ness of lips, while re-hydrating them.
Gianna B.
UPLAND, CA
My new favorite lip exfoliator! The packaging is so convenient and mess free! I didn't really taste or feel the "mint mania" but I love how it has just enough grit to smooth my lips and get rid of the dryness and flakiness. A must have for lipstick junkies out there! I'll definitely repurchase!
Gloria V.
Williamstown, NJ
This lip exfoliator works so good! I received the mint one in my Elf voxbox and it was my first time trying it. The product really does exfoliate and I like how my lips feel refreshed after I apply it. The packaging is so nice and sleek- just like a lot of Elfs packaging.
Lindsey C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Let's start off by saying this smells like a delicious sugar cookie. This product works! You simply put in on like lipstick and then wipe it off with a warm towel. I have dry skin and dry lips and this really helps to smooth out my lips. If you are looking for a lip exfoliator look no further!
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
By far the beset lip exfoliator. I've received many samples through my Ipsy subscription and ransom sales throughout the years, but the elf one is by far the best. I originally bought the "clear" scrub when it was the only one available about 5 years ago. You cant beat the product for the price
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Emily R.
Westland , MI
I have the mint exfoliator and it smells amazing. It really helps to get the dry skin off and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth for lipstick application. It's super easy to use and I would definitely recommend it. I received this product for free from elf cosmetics in my influenster vox box.
Ashleigh V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I tried this on a whim. I was shopping online and E.L.F was having a sale and you had to spend a certain amount to get the deal. So I added this because it was inexpensive and seemed like it would work. Boy does it. I love this! If you live lipsticks and lip stains you absolutely have to keep your lips exfoliated. And this does the trick. I like to put a little of my face wash on my lips and then scrub this in.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?