BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
So I got the mint exfoliator to test and review via Influenster. Love, Love, Love it!!! I left my lips feeling smooth and soft.Definitely a must have for the dry winter months. Can't really wear matte lip color wll with dry, cracked lips. Plus, it also left a minty taste on my lips. I got this product for free to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Amanda L.
Super nice lip exfoliater! Gets all the chapped skin off my lips, and it takes super nice! It definitely met my expectations for such a cheap product. I've bought this 2 times and I'm out right now and I really wanna buy a new one.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
This is a great drug store option for a lip exfoliator/ scrub. I recommend wetting the lips a little and using the exfoliator in circular motions. It really takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips so smooth. I do this at night and also before makeup application
Leia C.
Review for: Other
I use this stuff all the time when I'm pampering myself. The price is UNBEATABLE and leaves my lips feeling baby soft. Blew me away. I only need to really exfoliate using this once a week as it lasts for days .. works impeccable !
Erika S.
This is great at removing the flakes off dry lips because it is pretty rough. I like to apply Vaseline before I go in with this because it is a little dry but I have no complaints! It's super inexpensive and I love elf as a brand!
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Este producto me fue enviado con propósito de prueba en mi elf voxbox. Bueno creo que de todos los productos sin duda este fue mi favorito, la verdad es que nunca había probado uno, suelo tener los labios muy resecos y deshidratados y no había conseguido ningún bálsamo o crema que me ayudara con ello, pero este producto si, funciona, además por ser de menta me refresca mucho!
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I have this in Mint Maniac. It literally scrubs all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves your lips sooo smooth. I usually use it before putting on liquid lipstick.
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
For $3 you get a cruelty free and effective way to remove all dead skin from your lips. The different scents are great so you have a choice and the packaging is so sleek.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I expected it to do nothing because the granules looked so tiny but it really does work! Once you start rubbing it on your lips the little sugar like granules come to the surface and give a gentle but significant exfoliation to your lips and leaves a minty moisture afterwards. Definitely recommend for only $3!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?