BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
By far the beset lip exfoliator. I've received many samples through my Ipsy subscription and ransom sales throughout the years, but the elf one is by far the best. I originally bought the "clear" scrub when it was the only one available about 5 years ago. You cant beat the product for the price
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
I received the elf lip exfoliator in my recent Box to review. I must say at first when I started to apply I didn't feel like it would exfoliate but as I continued using it and got past the very top coat I was able to experience the exfoliation. It is a good product that doesn't leave you feeling dry.
maria b.
This is my first time trying this lip exfoliator and i do like it. My lips feel smooth and it smell sooo good!! Yumm mint maniac. I do recommend this lip exfoliator. I received these products complimentary from influenster for testing purpose.
Lindsey C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Let's start off by saying this smells like a delicious sugar cookie. This product works! You simply put in on like lipstick and then wipe it off with a warm towel. I have dry skin and dry lips and this really helps to smooth out my lips. If you are looking for a lip exfoliator look no further!
Ashley T.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I use this daily to keep my lips soft and to keep my lipstick on longer. It does the job very well. The only downfall is that it isn't the best taste in the world, but that's only an issue if you're going to be licking your lips a lot while applying it. The taste goes away after you've used it.
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite product that I received in my elf voxbox from influenster ! Very affordable and works amazingly! Came in a nice package. Very cute idea to make it look like lipstick and it just really does its job. Yes buy this product!!! Yes yes yes. I have the mint version and it is so nice
Larissa W.
Ridgeway , VA
I like this product. I would still use my lip scrub over this but not because of the product. I have very sensitive lips and while using this it hurt my lips, the product did its job though. They were soft and exfoliated it just hurt but that's because of the user not the product. I received these products for free in a voxbox for testing purposes
Malerie R.
This product does wonders to my lips. It has a good scent taste slightly sweet after You apply on your lips. It also has my lips feeling extremely soft and removes any dead skin
Ashleigh V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I tried this on a whim. I was shopping online and E.L.F was having a sale and you had to spend a certain amount to get the deal. So I added this because it was inexpensive and seemed like it would work. Boy does it. I love this! If you live lipsticks and lip stains you absolutely have to keep your lips exfoliated. And this does the trick. I like to put a little of my face wash on my lips and then scrub this in.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?