5 colors available

Rai M.
Rai M.
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Mint Maniac
I saw this at the E.L.F. store and thought it was so cool. It makes it super easy to exfoliate your lips without making a mess.
Tawny K.
Tawny K.
Cerritos, CA
Super convenient format. Just moisten with water. Run over lips for several seconds and then rinse with water and follow up with a lip balm. Very effective and convenient. I love it!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
There has been a huge craze for this product and I'm so happy I got my hands on it. I use it every other night and leaves my lips so silky smooth. It is a great exfoliator to use in a compact size! It smells wonderful to me and does the job perfectly. You don't have to dip your fingers in anything and doesn't make a mess at all!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Ventress
Works very very well. My lips are always so so smooth after using! Has agreat smell to! Love this! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Connie E.
Connie E.
Wouldn't buy this again. It was really dry and drying to the lips. Even after adding a moisturizing lip balm my lips just hurt.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Other
I like this product. It does the job and takes off dead skin on lips. But seems to be easier if you put it on your finger first
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Review for: Coconut
This product definitely does the job. I don't feel like it's necessary for me though. I could do the same job with sugar and a toothbrush
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I really like this product. It's super exfoliating and also moisturizes the lips. I highly recommend this.
kiara w.
kiara w.
Review for: Rose
not the best but it does get the job done. and it doesn't last very long because you do have to use more than average to really exfoliate
Devyn J.
Devyn J.
Indio, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The set is awesome!! Must buy especially because it comes with a lip exfoliater and it works wonders i has made my lips smooth and has taken off all dead skin
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?