BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint lip exfoliants complementary from Influenster voxbox I am very happy with the results after using almost half of it!!! It works great. And is very affordable!
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliating and it exceeded my expectations it works reallly well! Leaves me lips clean and smooth And very must needed this December since I always get really dry lips 👄
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, I like this more than my lush scrub! It's so quick and easy since its in lipstick form and it's highly effective. I also love the scent. I'm so happy influenster sent me this product to test out! :)
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free and i love love love the lip exfoliator. My lips have not been this smooth during the winter season ever. I will be usong this product quite a bit
Nina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These exfoliaters work really good. I love the scents they have and come in a lipstick form so easy to keep handy to exfoliate when needed. Again great price! Love the blue one!
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in the elf voxbox but I've been a fan of it for a while now . It's my go to for lip exfoliating . I love the smell and the gritty feel of it . It makes my lips feel soft and new !
Leah g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lip exfoliator i have ever used for my lips . i have bought so many and the work so well int the winter and it is easy to use . the packaging is very nice too.
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It exfoliates great! I just wish it was a bit more. It turns into a lip balm which is great too. It smells and tastes good. Easy to use and good packaging.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?