BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Serina V.
Serina V.
Copperas cove, TX
This is an AMAZING lip exfoliator. You cannot beat the price! It tastes amazing and always leaves my lips silky smooth and soft. I'm never disappointed with elf!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I accidentally bought this, I thought it was lipstick, but it turned out to be something that I use daily. It has nice packaging, and feels super good on my lips, and takes the dead skin off. It does last a very long time and I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Love this lip exfoliator!! It's a great price and it works well. I use this before putting on lipstick or gloss especially when I have chapped lips!!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Sadly, I have heard so many amazing things about this but I'm not in love with the product after trying it out. The first time was wonderful, it worked so well the first 2-3 times but after that it was just painful to use. The nice moisturizing aspects of this exfoliator aren't as prominent when the point is used up. The price is great, but I would rather just use a homemade sugar scrub instead.
christina V.
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Rose
love them! i used to have an exfoliator from LUSH and it made a mess! this one is definitely mess free but it works a good! pair it with a nice lip balm after to get the softest lips. i buy this again and again.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
One of the best drugstore exfoliators! Leaves your lips smooth and I like that you don't have to dip your hands in the product. I've repurchased this item twice!
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Wow! An exfoliator where you don't need to dip your bacteria ridden finger into a pot to get at it?! Yes please! I love this stuff! As you can see I love that it comes in a stick form. You can use it whenever and wherever without worrying about contaminating it or getting a whole bunch of gunk under your nails. The taste is very subtle which I like. It really does the job very well. Just don't overdo it like I do at times or you will end up with sore lips! I use this everyday before bedtime and when I wake up my lips are baby bottom soft!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Madison R.
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I actually don't think I could love this product more if I tried. The fact it is only $3 is only part of the reason I buy this in bulk anytime I happen to be grocery shopping. It leaves my lips feeling smooth without tearing them up with grit in the process. People say this has an unpleasant taste of you accidentally get some in your mouth, but I wasn't offended by any overly foul taste.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?