5 colors available

How to use:

Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the sweet cherry one and it works really well! The price is super affordable and the product works very well. The exfoliating things are like tiny fine grains of sand that dissolve into the lips. After they dissolve into the lips, my lips become super soft! I highly recommend!
Veda F.
Veda F.
Castle Rock
Review for: Other
I use the clear color but I swear buy this it is so affordable and is great to use if you get Foundation or powder on your lips.
Aubrie F.
Aubrie F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this! I have the original scent and it smells so good. It's not too strong of a scent. This works really well and always makes my lips so smooth. Don't get too crazy with it cause I have made my lips bleed before when I get to rough.
Natanya P.
Natanya P.
Marysville
Works pretty well. Smell great. Last for months. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft. Coconut is my favorite one of them all.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
very handy and works. Can't beat the price. It leaves the lips smooth and hydrated. I wish it was easier to remove the grit when finished.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Lebanon, TN
This product did not do much for me. It smells amazing but I still had dry, flaky lips after using it. It's a cool idea but it just isn't gritty enough to work.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Muse, PA
Works great to soften lips and get rid of dead skin, I definitely prefer it over a scrub that comes in a pot than needs to be scooped out.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I really like this product. It's super exfoliating and also moisturizes the lips. I highly recommend this.
Tawny K.
Tawny K.
Cerritos, CA
Super convenient format. Just moisten with water. Run over lips for several seconds and then rinse with water and follow up with a lip balm. Very effective and convenient. I love it!
Rai M.
Rai M.
Jersey City , NJ
Review for: Mint Maniac
I saw this at the E.L.F. store and thought it was so cool. It makes it super easy to exfoliate your lips without making a mess.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?