5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Yadira
Yadira
Carrollton, TX
This is a great exfoliater for the price. I was a first time user and I was so surprised . It removes all of the dead skin on your lips and makes them feel and look soft . I would totally buy again!!!!
Selah H.
Selah H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this!! It makes my lips super smooth and removes all of the dry skin. Since its in the lipstick tube it's so easy to apply. I just put it on my lips and let it sit for a couple minutes then wipe it off and apply lip balm and it makes my lipstick go on so much smoother! I'm not a big fan of the smell but I still love it. I HIGHLY recommend!!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this product. I have it in every flavor. There is cherry, mint, and almond. It does wonders for my lips. I love this product because right now when Matte lipsticks are so hot I have to make sure my lips are perfect before I can apply any of the liquid lipsticks. This product does the job beautifully and it's only three dollars.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this in hopes that it'd help me out, & it does it's job. It only helps if you have moderately chapped lips. After using this, you must apply a moisturizing chapstick or it' slightly pointless. I'm so satisfied with the way my lips look after using this & it helps when I want to apply lipstick more smoothy when my lips are slightly rough.
Noemy M.
Noemy M.
LOVE THIS! affordable lip scrub and leaves your lips super soft! He first day I got it I was obsessed with it! Try not to get it in your mouth because the taste is yucky. Got mine from target!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Rose
Makes my lips nice and soft! I love it because it's cheap and gets the job done! I don't use it very often but when my lips are in need of exfoliating, this is my go to.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is by far the best product I've purchased in 2015. It is super cheap but works really well. Basically you have a lipstick shaped lip scrub that you can use to exfoliate and remove dry skin from your lips. It comes in many scents/ flavors, each of which are really lovely. The packaging is gorgeous and super durable and the company is a great brand. It is also cruelty free!!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
fords
Looove this product! I usually put it on right before I do my lip make up. It takes the dead skin away and adds a little plumpness to my lips.
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
Hesperia, CA
Yum. This exfoliated smells & has a sweet taste to it as well. Put this baby on, wipe it off & the pit some lip stick on.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Ottumwa
Love love loveeeeeee the smell the taste the texture this product is better then lush ! I love it an it's so affordable ! Definitely recommend
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?