BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Megan F.
Galena, IL
This exfoliator is the bomb!! Ive never seen or used a lip scrub in a stick form before, and I don't know why all brands don't use this layout. It's super handy, quick and clean. The original one is my favorite, but I like the mint as well. The cherry was too sweet and artificial for my taste though.
Jessica T.
This product makes my lips feel amazing. The only problem I have ever had is the hardening once you use it. I have to rotate the lip stick to not feel like sand paper is being used. I love the way my lips feel after. I feel like all the dead skin has been removed and will hold lip moisture better.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
I received the elf lip exfoliator in my recent Box to review. I must say at first when I started to apply I didn't feel like it would exfoliate but as I continued using it and got past the very top coat I was able to experience the exfoliation. It is a good product that doesn't leave you feeling dry.
maria b.
This is my first time trying this lip exfoliator and i do like it. My lips feel smooth and it smell sooo good!! Yumm mint maniac. I do recommend this lip exfoliator. I received these products complimentary from influenster for testing purpose.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
This product does a wonderful job of exfoliating my lips gently but effectively for such an amazing price! Cheap packaging, but it works so great that I've bought this multiple times and will buy it again! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone who enjoys soft and smooth lips!
Adele H.
So far I think his product is great! I have used a couple times and I have seen improvements on my dry lips.. especially this time of the year when they get so dry due to the weather. Well, as for now I will give this product 5 stars! Thanks influenster and elf cosmetics for letting me try it !
Yarii I.
When I first saw it I was like "uuh is this a lip balm?" But even though you can't see the exfoliators, you will feel them! It is my new fave exfoliator because it's not as harsh as the original elf exfoliator but it still does it's job! I use it about 5 days out of the week because I overuse matte lippies lol
FYI I did receive this product for free BUT I'm being completely honest with my review :)
Lindsey C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Let's start off by saying this smells like a delicious sugar cookie. This product works! You simply put in on like lipstick and then wipe it off with a warm towel. I have dry skin and dry lips and this really helps to smooth out my lips. If you are looking for a lip exfoliator look no further!
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
By far the beset lip exfoliator. I've received many samples through my Ipsy subscription and ransom sales throughout the years, but the elf one is by far the best. I originally bought the "clear" scrub when it was the only one available about 5 years ago. You cant beat the product for the price
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I don't know if I go a bad batch of this product but it was too hard and I felt like I was hurting my lips trying to apply this rather than exfoliate:/ I gave it two stars because it looked like it really had potential and looks cool. I'm hoping to try it again one day if the formula changes.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?