BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mallory D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get dry lips and I'll put lip balm on but they seem to always dry out and this product really help to get all the dry skin off and make your lips nice and soft. It also is really easy to use! I really enjoy using it! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Laura R.
Adrian, MO
It's an okay product. I honestly feel like it's too harsh on my lips. I only like it because it's in a stick form. I'm just going to stick with my Lush lip scrubs.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Rose
Love love loveee this lip scrub for the 2$ price tag at target I am obsessed it makes my lips so soft and super smooth and makes matte lipsticks apply so wonderful and last all day
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
this is the best packaging of a lip scrub ever if you feel that pot lip scrubs are too much mess. its not pricey at all and definitely worth it. they have different flavors/scents of them which is cool.
Terris E.
League City, TX
Review for: Coconut
Great scent. Wasn't that impressed at first but after continued use I liked it. I've had better but the ones I've used are by independent creators. Price is so so. Not easy to find.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
ALLISON K.
Fort Worth, TX
Just got the other day and I love it! One of my favorite exfoliaters so far! I love the easy to use style tube of "lipstick" without the mess of other scrubs. Smells fantastic!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this product, because I have extremely dry lips and the exfoliation is perfect for pre application. I normally use a homemade exfoliator with brown sugar or coffee grinds and coconut oil, but I received the same result from this product and for the price it is easier than creating your own. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review, but I will be purchasing again. I received mint which I suggest as using the original and finding it smelling better.
denise f.
this was my first time ever using a lip exfoliator, and I can say it won't be my last. thanks to this product. I really like how my lips feel cleaned, after taking away dead skin cells. wow, I am amazed, I can't believe I haven't tried this ever before.
the packaging was nice and easy to open.
@Influenster @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips and #contest
received for an honest review
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?