BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shawn A.
I received the mint free for review. I like it. It works. However I had to use what felt like a lot. It was easy to apply and has GREAT ingredients. It has grape seed, jojoba, Shea butter, avocado oil....I mean this stuff is GOOD! For the price you would expect it to be full of crap. It wasn't! I definitely recommend this!
Rebecca S.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh - I really thought that I would love this product, but its so rough on my lips! And its minty which is nice but if I can't swallow it , why make it minty if you can't lick it off?!?

The more I use it, the more it seems to be rougher... I am not a huge fan of that.

I wouldn't recommend this product
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Best product for exfolianting your lips. If you havent tried one, you are missing out. Now i cant go on with my day without cleansing my lips and conditioning them after it. Makes lipstick application a dream. And the price!! Compared to other high end lip scrubs that end up being messy this one takes the win!
Alyssa A.
I was very surprised at the results after just one use. It helped removed dry skin and moisturized my lips at the same time. This product works best when applied to damp lips and massage in circular motion, then use a moist cotton pad to wipe away the scrub and last apply lip balm to further keep your lips moisturized. I tried this via influenster.

Monet H.
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I finally found this product in stock at my local Target and snagged it, needing a good and affordable lip exfoliator. It's perfect! Gets the job done (with no mess) and leaves a smooth canvas before applying lipstick. It's also fun to lick off the excess sugar! Definitely give this product a try!
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This lip exfoliator is amazing! It is so much better than any other I've tried. It isn't too rough on your lips but not too soft. You can definitely feel the difference after you use it. It also smells really good! I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I really love this product. I have tried a few other lip exfoliates and have found that I prefer this one. Many other products are in small jars. This typical lipstick shaped exfoliated is easy to apply and not at all messy. The price is very reasonable. I was given the chance to try this product by influenster.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?