BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Je'Kia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything mint infused ! And this exfoliator is so cute it's shaped like a lipstick. I love it and it gets the job done ✅. I'm a firm believer in exfoliating your life, skin, scalp, lips etc. I'm so glad elf came out with this because I was really searching for a new one that wasn't so harsh on the lips
Marisa W.
Cool, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried a lip exfoliator before so this was a first for me. It goes on easily, just like lipstick and doesn't feel overly gritty or harsh on your sensitive skin. This is an excellent product for those super dry winter months and it promotes blood flow, making lips seem fuller and more healthy.
Nora M.
New York , NY
The mint scent makes this exfoliator a true stand out.The lipstick tube packaging is convenient for travel and not as messy as a traditional pot lip exfoliator. I've definitely started incorporating it into my routine more since it's so easy to use, and it's a great follow up after removing a liquid lip!
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the product I never knew I was missing. My lips aren't in particularly bad shape but after using this product they looked significantly smoother and fuller. So happy I was sent this product, its one that will be in my daily routine from now on! And its a fantastic price point for a product that really works.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Allison K.
New City, NY
I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own. I have used this lip exfoliator a few times in the flavor "mint maniac." I really like it and it is super effective and great for on the go usage, but I do find that my lips do not remain as hydrated as when I make my own lip scrub with olive oil and sugar. However, as previously mentioned, this is much more practical for on the go use and does work very well!
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
I often have trouble with chapped lips, especially during the winter. I've found that this exfoliated helps to remove the dead skin and moisturize at the same time. It leaves my lips feeling extremely smooth and I would definitely consider buying this product outside of this campaign. Highly recommend.
Sofia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this two thumbs up 👍👍 this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Ally L.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product so much! I received it in my voxbox and have used it every day ever since. I have mine in the mint flavor which tastes and smells amazing! It's so great at taking the dead skin off and priming your lips before lipstick or just when they're feeling chapped. Not the mention you can't beat the price!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?