BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Nancy C.
I honestly liked this lip exfoliator from e.l.f, it's very easy to use. I saw instant results my lips felt softer after using it. I love how it feels when you apply it. I received this free for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Celine M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I wanted to try this product because it has a cult following on social media, so you can say I was thrilled when my mother gave me hers! I've tried it several times and haven't been as impressed as I expected. It exfoliates fine but leaves behind a sugar taste that is weird and off putting. I won't purchase this item after my current tube is finished
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I still don't know how I feel about this - I know it's job is it exfoliate my lips for a smoother lipstick application, which I suppose it does. I just do not enjoy how dry my lips felt after using this, plus they were a little sensitive. I would use again but would probably not purchase this product.
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I have the exfoliator with mint and I LOVE IT. As others have mentioned, the first use requires a little more effort to bring the scrub out but it is worth it. I go over my lips twice to get the scrub on there and then use my ring finger to rub it in a circular motion. It gets my dead skin off and the mint leaves a cool, tingly feeling. I use it before applying lipstick or at night if I haven't worn lipstick. It isn't too harsh to my skin but it gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Best product for exfolianting your lips. If you havent tried one, you are missing out. Now i cant go on with my day without cleansing my lips and conditioning them after it. Makes lipstick application a dream. And the price!! Compared to other high end lip scrubs that end up being messy this one takes the win!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I finally found this product in stock at my local Target and snagged it, needing a good and affordable lip exfoliator. It's perfect! Gets the job done (with no mess) and leaves a smooth canvas before applying lipstick. It's also fun to lick off the excess sugar! Definitely give this product a try!
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This Exfoliator is sweet, and leaves your lips smooth, and clean of dead skin. I recommend to always exfoliate before putting on any type of matte lip color. Matte tends to dry out the lips, so exfoliate and apply a chap-stick after and your lips will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Marissa A.
I was lucky enough to try the original one last year and i loved it, loved the package, it is so portable i always carry it on my cosmetic or travel bag. Now thanks to Influenster i got the mint one and i love it even more! it takes off your dead skin specially if you've been wearing matte lipsticks.
Julia K.
I received this product in the elf voxbox and I've been really enjoying it. When I came home to find that it had come in the mail I was really excited and used it right away because I'd been wearing an extremely drying liquid lipstick. It was just what I needed and felt hydrating at the same time. I really appreciate how it's in a tube so that I don't have to use my finger like a lot of other lip exfoliating products. I also really like mint in general so I liked that about the product.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?