5 colors available

How to use:

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This was the product that gave me the best way to get smooth lips fast. I really enjoyed using it and you notice the difference fast.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the only lip exfoliator I use! It's cheap, $3, and gets the job done. It makes my lips silky smooth and prepares them for my favorite matte lipsticks! I only knocked off a star because I'm not a fine of the overly sweet taste this leaves behind on the lips.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
It is good to use it before applying any lipstick as it helps to not have broken lips or frowns. I love that it helps to soften lips
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Las Vegas , NV
Such a good exfoliate for the price. I find It can be a little grainy and a little too harsh for me but for the most part I like it.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Potsdam
This product feels like it is removing the dry skin on your lips but when you wipe it away there is no difference other than the waxy feeling.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
These lip exfoliators are so handy and cheap! If you love lipsticks and have a tendency to get dry lips from products you need this!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I wanted to try a lip exfoliate but didn't want to spend a lot of cash. This one is great. I love that it applies like a lipstick too!
Deziree F.
Deziree F.
I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. Look no farther than this product to exfoliate your lips and leave them baby smooth! I use mine nearly every day.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?