BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Liddie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another product that I have been using for years. The first one that I have purchased with my own coins was the brown sugar lip exfoliator. I receive the mint one inside the vox box and I love it just as the same. It definitely get all of the dead skin off your lips and keep them feeling cool and soft.
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Maggie B.
I got a free sample of this exfoliating lip product, and I love it. The texture is perfect for smoothing dry, cracked lips, and it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike some other lip scrubs, this stick form doesn't make a mess. Smells and tastes great too! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So this was my first time trying this product and I am pleasantly surprised. I was leery about the exfoliatior being a stick instead of the cream based formula that I'm used to. I loved the feel of this product and the fact that it didn't make a mess on my fingers was a plus too. I'd definitely buy it again!!
Jazmin M.
I love this makes my lips full and big. I got it on sale when​ it was 50% off plus i used a coupon and free shipping.. even though its not a well known brand its pretty good stuff.
Je'Kia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything mint infused ! And this exfoliator is so cute it's shaped like a lipstick. I love it and it gets the job done ✅. I'm a firm believer in exfoliating your life, skin, scalp, lips etc. I'm so glad elf came out with this because I was really searching for a new one that wasn't so harsh on the lips
jami j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgoodness! I received this product in my elf voxbox and I absolutely love it although I have nothing to compare it to besides like mary kay I definitely think this is a must have product! I do use it once every other day just because I love the feel of my lips after I use it. Plus it tastes great too! :)
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of the entire box, this quickly began to become my favorite! It's super easy to glide on my lips before using a matte lipstick and its non flakey. It does taste a bit like toothpaste but I don't mind. It makes my liquid lipstick application effortlessly smooth. I would considering purchasing again!
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Samantha M.
I am totally obsessed! This is so much easier than those sugar scrubs you need to scoop out with your finger. This is just like applying lipstick! I got it in my elf Vox box and I couldn't be happier! I already convinced my mom to buy it !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?