BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Erika S.
Erika S.
This is great at removing the flakes off dry lips because it is pretty rough. I like to apply Vaseline before I go in with this because it is a little dry but I have no complaints! It's super inexpensive and I love elf as a brand!
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
These aren't my favorite lip exfoliator but it does make my lips soft. It's very messy and can remove foundation around lips if not carful. The flavors are nice and it doesn't burn your lips. I purchased this at Walmart and target
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I just recently bought this on a whim to try. I love it! It really exfoliates the lips and leaves them feeling super smooth! The price is great, as well!!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I have this in Mint Maniac. It literally scrubs all of the dead skin off of your lips and leaves your lips sooo smooth. I usually use it before putting on liquid lipstick.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have bought two of these. My first tube was awesome. It exfoliated my lips great and moisturized them too. Not sure if something changed but my second tube I bought isn't as hard when I press it to my lips it kind of crumbles and I have to use my finger to rub it around my lips. Still feels good and moisturizes but I'm not giving up yet I'm just going to assume I got a bad tube of it and try again because I loved it so much the first time
Karina S.
Karina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow! This is by far the best lip exfoliate ever! The packaging makes it super easy to use, the exfoliation leaves my lips feeling silky smooth and it's under $3!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Canton, OH
By FAR my favorite elf product! It works super great in exfoliating your lips, it also has a great smell to it. Its not too rough, but its just enough to get all the dead skin off of your lips. Would DEFFINITELY reccomend, 100%.
Marina Y.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
Definitely does what you think it would! I use it about once a week and it definitely helps remove dead skin from chapped lips and makes them super soft.
Abby K.
Abby K.
San Diego, CA
Love this! My lips are permanently dry and constantly peeling so lipstick and especially liquid lipstick look terrible. This made my lips perfectly soft and smooth each time so my lipstick always looked great.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I love that it's not thick and bulky it's the perfect size. Works wonders for my lips in the winter.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?