BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
Out of the entire box, this quickly began to become my favorite! It's super easy to glide on my lips before using a matte lipstick and its non flakey. It does taste a bit like toothpaste but I don't mind. It makes my liquid lipstick application effortlessly smooth. I would considering purchasing again!
Sofia P.
I give this two thumbs up ūüĎćūüĎć this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Marissa A.
I was lucky enough to try the original one last year and i loved it, loved the package, it is so portable i always carry it on my cosmetic or travel bag. Now thanks to Influenster i got the mint one and i love it even more! it takes off your dead skin specially if you've been wearing matte lipsticks.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This works amazingly well at exfoliating away dead skin on your lips. It also has a nice mint flavor, and smells like mint. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick. My lipstick looks so much better when I use this before applying it. Great product, at a great price.
Teion S.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved this! I got in free from Influenster in my e.l.f. voxbox, but that doesn't alter my opinion. I received the mint exfoliator which left a nice refreshing smell and really did scrub my lips smooth. Wouldn't suggest using this every day, because it leaves your lips a little numb after each use.
Nancy C.
I honestly liked this lip exfoliator from e.l.f, it's very easy to use. I saw instant results my lips felt softer after using it. I love how it feels when you apply it. I received this free for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Jessica T.
This product makes my lips feel amazing. The only problem I have ever had is the hardening once you use it. I have to rotate the lip stick to not feel like sand paper is being used. I love the way my lips feel after. I feel like all the dead skin has been removed and will hold lip moisture better.
Maria S.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed applying this product, it was easy to work with and unlike other lip exfoliator this one was not messy! My lips were extremely chapped the first time I tried it and it made a difference not a huge difference but my lips did feel softer. I would most likely buy this product with my own money
Taylor S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is one of the best products from elf! I love the way it feels, how it gives me control over my exfoliation, and how it moisturizes in the process! I HIGHLY recommend this product! Especially if you are a liquid lipstick lover, this will help to clean off any dry skin and give you beautiful lips!
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I still don't know how I feel about this - I know it's job is it exfoliate my lips for a smoother lipstick application, which I suppose it does. I just do not enjoy how dry my lips felt after using this, plus they were a little sensitive. I would use again but would probably not purchase this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?