5 colors available

How to use:

Leigh T.
Leigh T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am not a fan of this! I was excited to try it because the idea of the lipstick applicator instead of a tub was appealing but no it just doesn't work. The very first application was okay but the second time I used it there seemed to be only rough areas with no moisturizer to glide over the lips so it ended up hurting quite a bit. I didn't use it anymore after that because just the thought of it made me feel bad for my lips! Much better products out there!
Evonne B.
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
This lip exfoliator is bomb! Use before applying any lip product to make it last longer! Smells great and super affordable! Great buy!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Just ordered this and it works so well I would highly recommend it especially in the winter when lips are chapped and dry! Super cheap too but works really well
Leeann N.
Leeann N.
Review for: Rose
Very affordable. Easy to use. Tastes and smells amazing. Very convenient packaging to use on the go. Keeps your lips soft and smooth.
mariana b.
mariana b.
I have the original in brown sugar and the cherry one, there both great After you wet it, just a little bit. If you dont you will cut your lips
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Nice scent and taste, but you have to press pretty hard to actually exfoliate your lips which caused ot to lose shape pretty quickly.
Tonnetta G.
Tonnetta G.
Montgomery, AL
I simply love Elf products. They are very affordable and quality is awesome. I have all 3 of them, I use them atleast 3 times a week.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This was the product that gave me the best way to get smooth lips fast. I really enjoyed using it and you notice the difference fast.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips feel so soft and ready for lipstick after using this! Sometimes I'll put it on at night and the next morning my lips will feel amazing.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, love!!! I love how soft this makes my lips. It also love how it comes in a stick form. No more messy pot products! Great for winter months or any time for people with super fry lips. I love using this before matte lipsticks. I believe this comes in 3 scents, original, mint, and cherry. I have the original one, it tan in color and applies clear. I'm impressed for $3
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?