BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Myranda T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Other
I love this product! It exfoliates my lips better than anything else i've tried, smells wonderful, even tastes good! It lasts a long time too, even with daily use. Easy to use, and inexpensive, I definitely recommend this product!
Ashley N.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love that this product comes in a tuber rather than a pot because there's no need to use my finger to apply it. It is perfect for gentle exfoliation and very affordable.
Melissa B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The first few times I used this, I was in LOVE. I threw away my tarte and Basin scrubs--it's so cheap, why would I ever spend more?? Then it sat for a few days. The next time I used it, I swear it was a different product. No sugar exfoliant came off, it was just like rubbing pumice on your mouth. It got very rough, coarse even, so quickly that I stopped using it. It became painful. I believe the balm (or whatever substance holds the sugars together) is intended to mold it, but as a result keeps it in place. Sort of a one-and-done. Not worth it. Too bad!
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this stuff was sooo bad.  it broke the first swipe on my lips.  i was so disappointed.  i also tried it after it broke and it was so coarse and gross.
Madison S.
Gainesville, FL
It works with taking my dead skin off BUT TASTES DISGUSTING!!! I guess it is good for the price but I went to lush to buy a mint one from there and love it so much better
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
This is such a great lip exfoliator for the price. It does exactly what it was made to do. If you wear matte lipsticks on a daily than I recommend you invest in this product.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing, it's great at removing the dead skin, it's getting rid of my severely chapped lips and it smells (and tastes) so good. I will definitely be buying this for life!
megan a.
Rockaway Park, NY
I just found out they have flavors ! I purchased at my local ELF. Two dollars. Why not. The application is smooth but it still does it's job of exfoliating with the help of the amount of sugars in this thing. Maybe add more sugar of your own to help with exfoliating.
Ashley C.
Fountain, CO
Makes my lips super smooth, the only thing that I will use now as a lip exfoliator. I used to use mary kay satin lips but ive found that this works a lot better than it.
Stephanie B.
brooklyn, NY
I have only used this for a week and I'm already in love. First I can't deny that the price point is right up my alley. It's only $3. (But I got this as an Influenster Vox Box, let me be honest). Second, I love the packaging. I love that it's in a lipstick tube, it makes it really easy to use. It exfoliates really well while moisturizing at the same time! My lips feel really soft and moisturized after using. It's great. And it's flavored. I am not a fan of mint but this one tastes good. I definitely want to try the cherry one in the future!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?