5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Serina V.
Serina V.
Copperas cove, TX
This is an AMAZING lip exfoliator. You cannot beat the price! It tastes amazing and always leaves my lips silky smooth and soft. I'm never disappointed with elf!
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Wow! An exfoliator where you don't need to dip your bacteria ridden finger into a pot to get at it?! Yes please! I love this stuff! As you can see I love that it comes in a stick form. You can use it whenever and wherever without worrying about contaminating it or getting a whole bunch of gunk under your nails. The taste is very subtle which I like. It really does the job very well. Just don't overdo it like I do at times or you will end up with sore lips! I use this everyday before bedtime and when I wake up my lips are baby bottom soft!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Sadly, I have heard so many amazing things about this but I'm not in love with the product after trying it out. The first time was wonderful, it worked so well the first 2-3 times but after that it was just painful to use. The nice moisturizing aspects of this exfoliator aren't as prominent when the point is used up. The price is great, but I would rather just use a homemade sugar scrub instead.
christina V.
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Rose
love them! i used to have an exfoliator from LUSH and it made a mess! this one is definitely mess free but it works a good! pair it with a nice lip balm after to get the softest lips. i buy this again and again.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
One of the best drugstore exfoliators! Leaves your lips smooth and I like that you don't have to dip your hands in the product. I've repurchased this item twice!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Finally picked this up from my local Target and I absolutely love it! I was always curious to try it but never serious about it. I used brushes to exfoliate and it worked but I wanted to try something new. And this does my lips just right, they feel so soft and plump right after exfoliating and rinsing. It feels so good not too rough and not too gentle either, only down fall is that you have to rinse it off. Compared to the Lush ones where you can just eat the scrub. But nonetheless, still a great product I'm very happy about it :)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This product is amazing and such a great value. It makes my lips look so soft! I just recently got the Sweet Cherry one to try!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
I love this! It's so great to use before applying any kind of lip product! It's as great as the Sugar scrub from Sephora but way cheaper!
Raven C.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I use this all the time before applying a liquid lipstick or any matte lipstick. It gets off all of the dead skin and makes my lips feel and look so soft and smooth! Plus you can't beat the price. I recommend this for sure!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?