BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I still don't know how I feel about this - I know it's job is it exfoliate my lips for a smoother lipstick application, which I suppose it does. I just do not enjoy how dry my lips felt after using this, plus they were a little sensitive. I would use again but would probably not purchase this product.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Elf is one of my all time favorites. The lip scrub is amazing, not to harsh and leaves a buttery texture on your lips. I always shop at the online store I feel that is where you get most of the deals. But they also have been known to be at the dollar store. Highly recommend, great price and quality
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love this lip exfoliater. The fact that it's in a lipstick form makes it so much more convenient than a homemade exfoliatent or one that's in a pot. I have the original one and it actually smells and tastes amazing even though it looks weird and almost gross.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Maria S.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed applying this product, it was easy to work with and unlike other lip exfoliator this one was not messy! My lips were extremely chapped the first time I tried it and it made a difference not a huge difference but my lips did feel softer. I would most likely buy this product with my own money
Shawn A.
I received the mint free for review. I like it. It works. However I had to use what felt like a lot. It was easy to apply and has GREAT ingredients. It has grape seed, jojoba, Shea butter, avocado oil....I mean this stuff is GOOD! For the price you would expect it to be full of crap. It wasn't! I definitely recommend this!
Monet H.
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
Alyssa A.
I was very surprised at the results after just one use. It helped removed dry skin and moisturized my lips at the same time. This product works best when applied to damp lips and massage in circular motion, then use a moist cotton pad to wipe away the scrub and last apply lip balm to further keep your lips moisturized. I tried this via influenster.

Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
This exfoliator is the bomb!! Ive never seen or used a lip scrub in a stick form before, and I don't know why all brands don't use this layout. It's super handy, quick and clean. The original one is my favorite, but I like the mint as well. The cherry was too sweet and artificial for my taste though.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?