BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Sofia P.
I give this two thumbs up ­čĹŹ­čĹŹ this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received the mint for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. This is perhaps one of my favorite products! The exfoliation feels so refreshing! My lips are so so soft and even a bit plump after the exfoliation. The crystals dissolve after a few minutes and you are left with a nice smooth balm feeling.
Ally L.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product so much! I received it in my voxbox and have used it every day ever since. I have mine in the mint flavor which tastes and smells amazing! It's so great at taking the dead skin off and priming your lips before lipstick or just when they're feeling chapped. Not the mention you can't beat the price!
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Great product. It's very abrasive and i feel that it will do a better job at exfoliating than other products may. I feel that i am going through this product more quickly than i had anticipated, and may have to rebuy. its cheap, non irritating and plumps up my lips. my only dislike is the way it tastes on my lips.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Love this stuff. It was hard to find at first but worth it. My lips were a bit dry due to where I lived and I added this to my routine before I put on lip balm and lipstick and boom... Lips looked better, felt better and lipstick wore like a champ. I love lip scrubs bit for 1-3 bucks you can't beat it!
Allison K.
New City, NY
I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own. I have used this lip exfoliator a few times in the flavor "mint maniac." I really like it and it is super effective and great for on the go usage, but I do find that my lips do not remain as hydrated as when I make my own lip scrub with olive oil and sugar. However, as previously mentioned, this is much more practical for on the go use and does work very well!
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Definitely love this. Especially this time of the year cause my lips get dry and I hate having to put on chap stick 100 times a day. I use this every morning before my lip stick / lip gloss and it's great! Not expensive and elf has great quality products for the price! Got this in my influenster elf box
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?