5 colors available

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
😍😍😍👄👄👄Omg for anyone that's like me and loves wearing matte lipsticks this is a great product a bang for your buck. It's $3 and you can find this product anywhere from your local drugstore and Target. I highly recommend this product my morning routine consist of using the elf exfoliate than moisturizing with pins colada flavor chap stick. Ps the exfoliation isn't that great in taste so head up when using it.
Justine J.
This is amazing I have had bad chapped lips with moving from one climate to another and wearing mat liquid long lasting lip stick but this is a great thing I use daily to soften my lips.
JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Well I've only used the exfoliator, and I absolutely love it. Especially in the cold weather. After applying and rinsing off I could feel the smoothness immediately
Dora M.
Dora M.
Love it. I wear matte liquid lipstick a lot and so this helps keep my lips nourished and not dry them out. It tastes great lol. The price and the quality are great.
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Lamar, AR
Review for: Mint Maniac
I loveee the smell of this. It makes my lips feel so soft after I use it. It gets most of the dead skin off my lips. It leaves them soft and hydrated.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I use this twice a day and I love it. It keeps my lips soft and fresh and the gloss is very moisturizing. You can tell that the ingredients are good.
Serina V.
Serina V.
Copperas cove, TX
This is an AMAZING lip exfoliator. You cannot beat the price! It tastes amazing and always leaves my lips silky smooth and soft. I'm never disappointed with elf!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I accidentally bought this, I thought it was lipstick, but it turned out to be something that I use daily. It has nice packaging, and feels super good on my lips, and takes the dead skin off. It does last a very long time and I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Love this lip exfoliator!! It's a great price and it works well. I use this before putting on lipstick or gloss especially when I have chapped lips!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?