BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nora M.
New York , NY
The mint scent makes this exfoliator a true stand out.The lipstick tube packaging is convenient for travel and not as messy as a traditional pot lip exfoliator. I've definitely started incorporating it into my routine more since it's so easy to use, and it's a great follow up after removing a liquid lip!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
When your lips need some SERIOUS tlc, this guy definitely does the job. It's a good exfoliant and doesn't feel too abrasive on the lips (especially if your lips are a bit sensitive). I like to use it before I use liquid lipstick so the application is super smooth! I highly recommend-- especially for the price.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Cassie P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is definitely worth the price. It makes my lips feel soft and refreshed. The taste and smell is delicious which didn't make me second guess putting it on my lips. The only thing is this product is not strong enough to stay together, it broke in the middle the 3rd time I used it. I ended up taking the product out of the tube and put in a little makeup pot and just rubbed it on my lips when I felt like using it.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
So I heard about this product a while back but never got my hands on it until now. so far I like the product on how it make my lips feel soo smooth after using it but I felt the scrub was a bit harsh. but its worth a try!! & its only $3
Jazmin M.
I love this makes my lips full and big. I got it on sale when​ it was 50% off plus i used a coupon and free shipping.. even though its not a well known brand its pretty good stuff.
Je'Kia W.
I love anything mint infused ! And this exfoliator is so cute it's shaped like a lipstick. I love it and it gets the job done ✅. I'm a firm believer in exfoliating your life, skin, scalp, lips etc. I'm so glad elf came out with this because I was really searching for a new one that wasn't so harsh on the lips
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received the mint for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. This is perhaps one of my favorite products! The exfoliation feels so refreshing! My lips are so so soft and even a bit plump after the exfoliation. The crystals dissolve after a few minutes and you are left with a nice smooth balm feeling.
Samantha M.
I am totally obsessed! This is so much easier than those sugar scrubs you need to scoop out with your finger. This is just like applying lipstick! I got it in my elf Vox box and I couldn't be happier! I already convinced my mom to buy it !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?