BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brenda A.
Porterville, CA
Great! Not only does it work really well for exfoliating, it also has nice smell as well as taste. And the packaging makes it extremely easy to store and/or take on the go.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using this to exfoliate for years for my lips. It smells like brown sugar, helps a lot in the winter with dead skin and is a must before applying a liquid lippie.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Way too abrasive! There are other affordable options that I would choose over this. There isn't enough balm and too much exfoliant it feels like it's tearing my lips apart!
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Brianna A.
I haven't tried many lip exfoliator. Because I love this one so much. Easy to take on a trip. It's only $3. It feels so good on the lips. Makes my lipstick look really nice.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product and it makes your lips feel so smooth. A plus is that it tastes really good (not that your supposed to get it in your mouth:) ) The one downside is that it dries up a little. It's still useable, but it will sometimes come off of the tube (you can easily stick it back on)
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I accidentally bought this, I thought it was lipstick, but it turned out to be something that I use daily. It has nice packaging, and feels super good on my lips, and takes the dead skin off. It does last a very long time and I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Gentle lip exfoliating and smoothing ! Smells and tastes delicious! This is a steal ! Yes I have two ! Almost done ! I use this daily at night ! I love liquid lipsticks ! So I need to exfoliate daily!
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This e.l.f. Mint Maniac Exfoliator is absolutely amazing! Not only does it exfoliate the skin off of my lips, but it leaves an amazing moisturizing sheen on your lips. You can just wear this all day but if you're into matte lip color products like I am, this is PERFECT to use before you put on all of your makeup and then you lippie after so you don't have cracks through the color. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS!!! For the price and the quality, you can't beat it.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My all time favorite lip expoliating product. Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. Pleasant brown suhar smell. Not too rough on my sensitive lips so that's always a bonus.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?