BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I recently purchased this item and I love it! I think it's comparable to more expensive brands like Lush. I like this product more I find it easier to use, more hygienic and cheaper. I think it works just as good it has a good smell and an ok taste. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be repurchasing
Sofia P.
I give this two thumbs up ūüĎćūüĎć this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Diana S.
Ridgecrest
I purchased this at Walmart. It was a great price and does the job. It smells s little like brown sugar and had a light sweet flavor when put on the lips. A little goes a long way.
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
Out of the entire box, this quickly began to become my favorite! It's super easy to glide on my lips before using a matte lipstick and its non flakey. It does taste a bit like toothpaste but I don't mind. It makes my liquid lipstick application effortlessly smooth. I would considering purchasing again!
Cassie P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is definitely worth the price. It makes my lips feel soft and refreshed. The taste and smell is delicious which didn't make me second guess putting it on my lips. The only thing is this product is not strong enough to stay together, it broke in the middle the 3rd time I used it. I ended up taking the product out of the tube and put in a little makeup pot and just rubbed it on my lips when I felt like using it.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
So I heard about this product a while back but never got my hands on it until now. so far I like the product on how it make my lips feel soo smooth after using it but I felt the scrub was a bit harsh. but its worth a try!! & its only $3
Katey G.
East Peoria, IL
This is a product I was so excited to try and I was not disappointed! My lips are so dry, especially in the colder months! I followed the instructions on the box and loved the results of nice soft lips! Thank you to Influencer for sending me the Elf Vox Box to try for free for testing and reviewing purposes! I highly recommend this product, give it a try!
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Love this stuff. It was hard to find at first but worth it. My lips were a bit dry due to where I lived and I added this to my routine before I put on lip balm and lipstick and boom... Lips looked better, felt better and lipstick wore like a champ. I love lip scrubs bit for 1-3 bucks you can't beat it!
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
This was the product I never knew I was missing. My lips aren't in particularly bad shape but after using this product they looked significantly smoother and fuller. So happy I was sent this product, its one that will be in my daily routine from now on! And its a fantastic price point for a product that really works.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?