BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Miz A.
Miz A.
Review for: Other
This used to be my favorite but it dries my lips up. The packaging was nice but it is a good value. I won't be buying this again. It used to do the job but I guess it just depends on the persons lip.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
These are super affordable, taste great, in cute packaging, and it gets the job done. I use it at night and in the morning. I love it and recommend to everyone
ALLISON K.
ALLISON K.
Fort Worth, TX
Just got the other day and I love it! One of my favorite exfoliaters so far! I love the easy to use style tube of "lipstick" without the mess of other scrubs. Smells fantastic!
Bev M.
Bev M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this every day before I apply lipstick and liquid lip this stuff works great I love that I don't have to use my fingers to apply it applys like a lipstick
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this, great to use in Am before you apply any matte lip stick or gloss love my mattes lippys but they dry out lip this a cheaper way to keep lip great.
Esra C.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is again another hidden gem at the drugstore.
Like how genius to make an exfoliator in shape of a lipstick, super easy to apply no mess at all and It's awesome to carry in your purse for an emergency!
Monica F.
Monica F.
LOVE my lip exfoliator! I have the Mint Maniac and I can't go a day without It! It honestly does what it says and leaves my lips feeling smooth ,refreshing and soft. (I've caught my hubby using it too) ūüėāūüĎĆ e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?