BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have been never too keen to try this thinking why bother when you can make your own scrub at home, well that never happens and it gets messy. So I got this from walmart and I am very happy with my purchase. I used it at night and I ised it in the morning before I put on my liquid lipstick and I think it does a great job. And for three bucks you can beat it!
I would highly recommend this!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as the weather starts to cool down my skin and lips get super chapped and dry. This lip exfoliator is a miracle in a tube. Simple application helps apply the scrub directly to your lips to take away dry skin and add a level of moisture. Nice to wear along or under a different lip color. It also has a great taste/smell
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I was able to see why people use it! I felt a difference almost immediately. I always have problems with dry skin on my lips and it makes my lipstick look funky so I'm glad I found this and I know I'll continue to use it!
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo im completely obsessed with this lip exfoliator! It's so adorable that it's a lip scrub in the form of lipstick. Not only is it at a great price but it leaves your lips feeling silly and smooth like butter:)! I'd highly recommend this product for anyone with chapped and or dried lips. I promise you won't be disappointed.
GREAT AWESOME! For only $1it is a great product and got all the dead skin off my lips I had no trouble with it at all. Got it at target and taste great too. Easy to apply. Would defiantly buy it again
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox! The price is affordable! It's a great value! It met my expectations! It's a great brand! I love Influenster! This is my 1st time to use it! Would definitely recommend it! It works great! My lips feel so soft!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my elf vox box & im so glad I had the chance to test it. This was my first time using it & I love how it looks like lipstick because it's great for on the go & it's not messy at all. I used it a few times & it exfoliated my lips pretty well. I loved the minty smell too. 3 stars because it dried out my lips and I had to keep using lip balm.
Katlyn S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I enjoy using this product. It makes your lip so soft. It is a steal at only $3. It last a decent amount of time. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is it can get a little messy as you make your way down the tube. I can easily look over that by the outcome. This is a must try!
Michelle T.
This is an affordable alternative to a sugar scrub and it is much more mess free. I've used this product before, but influenster sent me the mint flavored, so that was new. These do work, but they can turn into sand paper over time and will tear your lips up haha. I use this all the time though, so it's a good value.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love! Taste and smells like brown sugar.. Gets ya lips so smooth! 3$!! This does the job! My friend used a 14$ lip exfoliator until I told her about elfs and she now she purchases elfs every time! Also this is so mess free because of its lipstick like applicator. Most lip scrubs you have to stick your fingers in. Germs!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?