BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved the Minty lip exfoliator. Have never used a product like this but 10/10 will buy this product it's amazingly effective at getting rid of dry chapped lips. Perfect peep for extended wear #matte lipsticks. Definitely a steal at $3
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine as complimentary from influenster to try on. I was not completely sure because I have never try any products from elf besides their brushes, my lips are being getting dry lately, but after using this products according to their instructions I have seen improvement immediately, the very first time i got a more hydrating lips, and it has keep going. Im in love with this product, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product ... It is really amazing because it cleanses, moisturizes and makes your lips soft ... The lip exfoliator is totally easy to use and works absolutely ... I received this product in an influenster ELF voxbox. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator is very convenient because it comes in a lipstick shape with a tube to twist up. It feels very gritty when applied so you know it's doing its job well!
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used an ELF lip exfoliator though I've always wanted to, this stuff is great! I believe there are sugar crystals or something of the like as well as many moisturizing oils to get your lips feeling soft! Takes only a minute or 2 to make a huge difference, will be using this before lipstick from now on!
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
My lips get raw and sensitive very easy so this product was not one for me personally. I tried it once and it did make my lips super soft after the use but my lips felt too sensitive and raw afterwards. I would recommend it for someone who might have less sensitive skin. I got this in my voxbox with influenster to test!
Quinteria h.
Covington , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
1st so happy that i received this voxbox and congrats to the other women that received this awesome voxbox, this has to be my fav thing about receiving this box because my lips would peel often out of no where and since ive used this i havent had any peeling and its a lovely mint smell to it -mintexofliationbalm-
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?