BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I was very skeptical about this product so I waited to ever even try it but let me tell you I'm impressed. You just rub in circular motions on your lips and it's rough texture scuffs off your dead skin. It's also very moisturizing and I like it leave it on afterwards instead of taking it off like it says you can.
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
It is the best i use it always even in the house it is the best i told my sister and my family and frinds about it and they alll use it i will always bye it because it i sthe best of all and also i love the brand ELF with out it i do not know how to live i would always bye this product.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator until I receive this in my Play Beautifully BEST of E.L.F. subscription box. At the time I had a dry patch on my top lip. The dry patch was gone after my first try. Now I swear by it almost every day (because lip skin grows back so fast). Tastes amazing and leaves your lips really soft.
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I own multiple sugar lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Not only do I love the mint flavor, but it does the job well and even has the balm that comes with it. (Try popping the bottom of the tube off of any elf lip stick. Balm is in the bottom. Even in this scrub.) This is affordable and effective! You can't ask for much more lol
Naima S.
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
I got the mint flavor/smell in my elf voxbox for free. This product is SO unique ive never seen anything like it. It is so convenient for on the go when your lips feel super dry crusty and flakey. Chapstick doesnt always do the job when your lips are crusting. I love this product! My lips felt a bit plumper and smooth.
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I really like this lip exfoliator! I received it in my elf voxbox and I was super excited to try it since I had never used a lip exfoliator before. It tastes great and it does a great job and pulling off dead skin and making lips soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!!
Stacie S.
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Just wow! I received this free from Influenster and i can't lie, this made my
Lips shorts soft and took all the dead skin off!!! The part I love the most is that it is inexpensive! I would recommend it to my family and friends! Thanks Elf, for making amazing products that aren't tested on our friendly pets!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?