BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
YES PLEASE!

I have chronically chapped lips, and I also pick at them due to my anxiety. THIS PRODUCT works wonders.

Not only does is smell and taste absolutely wonderful, it gets. the. job. done. Exfoliates away dead skin, while nourishing your lips. Leaves them feeling so soft and smooth. Perfect for dry, chapped lips like mine. Love the scent/flavor selection. I use the mint one daily.

I'm in love.

*I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just got in the mail and tried today, I love the easy application of this product in a lipstick form. I have used other scrubs that i had to rub on my lips and sometimes would make my surrounding lip skin break out, I have very oily dry sensitive skin and I mean it is still early to tell but no redness or breakouts so far. It makes it easy to keep only on lips and not surrounding skin. I like the scent as well it is very light and refreshing. My lips really felt softer after only one use so far. The taste itself is kind of...plastic-y so only reason its not a 5 star, not that this is for taste obviously but the taste is kind of off putting. I have very chapped lips so this was a total hit for me even after 1 use my lips look and feel softer.
Yulianny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To use it is something to have your lips somewhat moist and pass the bar, as it has small microgranules will perform a smooth exfoliation, the idea is to do it in circular movements until you feel the surface more even and without so many corns. To clean the debris when you finish you can use some damp cotton or similar. And that's it! Only apply your favorite lip balm later to enhance the effect and make your lips feel even saner.
What I emphasize more is the practical one that is its format, does not dirty your hands and it is megaportable. And of course, that is very effective in their results. I feel that of all the lip exfoliators I've tried or even made myself following tutorials, this is still by far the best.
Rosiella V.
Clothier
Review for: Coconut, Other
These are FANTASTIC! I usually make my own lip scrub, I refuse to pay into the double digits for something I can easily make myself, but this one comes in the typical lipstick tube and makes for such easy use that at the price - it's one of ELF's many items that are in my holy grail product section! I get nervous when I'm on my last one, and like having a few laying around. The basic exfoliator is my favourite because it's a bit coarser [not too much so] than the coconut one but the coconut one is better for the days my lips don't need as much work. Overall, I recommend these to everyone, at the price it isn't going to break the bank if you don't love them but they do their job and are less messy than most lip scrubs!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf's lip exfoliators and currently have 5 of them in 4 different scents (original, mint, cherry, and coconut). These things are amazing, have worked wonders for my dry skin, and smell wonderful without being too overbearing. I use them on my lips to keep them soft but I also use them on the corners of my nose to keep dry skin at bay. While the original does a good job, I like the formula of the other scents better because they're softer and the scrub particles are tinier so it doesn't feel like you have rocks on your lips and it's easier to spread around.
Shirley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried making my own lips exfoliator and it didn't work very well. I came across this product at the elf store when I was shopping with my friend. I was skeptical about trying it at first, but when I smelled the rose scent I was in love! It was only $3 so I decided to give it a try. I've only used it once so far and it was quite conditioning. My lips are not in their worst condition yet so I will have to use this again to see if this product really works. If you decide to give this a try, get the rose scent! You will not regret it.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to keep my lips soft, so I invest a lot into lip scrubs. This one is one of my go tos. The smell is great, and I find the granules of sugar (or whatever the abrasive agent in this exfoliator is) are large enough to get the job done. The flavored lip exfoliators seem to have finer exfoliants in them than the original. The packaging is also a bit different. The original lip exfoliator never seems to click shut while the flavored ones do. If E.l.f. would update their packaging for all of the lip exfoliators, that would be even better.When using this product, make sure not to extend the product out too far. Repeated rubbing back and forth might dislodge the product completely from its packaging and make a mess!
Nicole H.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge lover of e.l.f in general simply because they have some very high quality products for a very low price. The lip exfoliator is a staple for me year round - whenever I have some dead skin, I'll use this maybe twice and it'll probably be gone by then. Using it every day would be beneficial to keep your lips smooth all the time.

This removes dead skin very well and creates a really smooth base for other lip products. The reason I'm giving it four stars is that the stick breaks often, because I think the product is made to come apart. However it is only $3 so it would be beneficial for you to buy a few because that will still be better and cheaper than most other lip exfoliators on the market!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love, love, LOVE this product! This is incredibly affordable and performs as well as any of the high-end lip exfoliators that I have used in this past.  I love that it is packaged like a traditional lipstick instead of some of the other brands that are in jars or pots that you have to stick your finger into to get the product.  This is much more hygienic and not messy.  The smell/taste of the mint is fabulous and refreshing.  This product gets every bit of the dry/dead skin from my lips without being too rough on that gentle skin. And since they are so affordable I buy them for friends and family and just give them away since I think they are so wonderful. This is a staple on my vanity. I always have at least a couple on hand! lol
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am usually a DIY lip scrub kinda girl but I purchased this because I was going to be out and about for a few days and would not have access to my usual lip scrub and I'd heard so many good things about this product. The only thing this product has over my DIY one is portability. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube meaning I can apply it with precision and don't have to use my fingers. The no mess factor is GREAT for on the go pampering but the benefits end there. It's far too harsh and I feel like I'm breaking the skin on my lips when I use it. My lips feel irritated after use and they're not even amazingly soft. I'll stick to my simple coconut oil and sugar for lip exfoliation. Cheap, gentle, and effective.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?