BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and I wasn't sure what to expect. Thankfully, it all has been good. I got the clear one, the flavor is tasty (you almost want to eat it☺️), is very easy to apply, and you see the differences before/after application. I would definitely keep buying this and I spread the word to my friends. :)
Kit N.
Kit N.
Update 3/13/17**
Read another review that mentioned removing the top layer before using. I have found the grit.

The original version was rough and I could tell it was exfoliating. It has since dried out so I purchased the new grapefruit version. I do not feel any grit, it is as if mine is defective. I am disappointed with this product.
Mel R.
Mel R.
I received this product free from Influenster to test out. All opinions are my own. I have never tried a lip exfoliater until now. I am never going back, it apples like a lip balm and then it is little bead on your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and leaves your lips so soft and hydrated. I got the mint one and it smells so good.
Greissy P.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
AWESOME!!! I received this product for free on my VoxBox, I've used it JUST once and I 'm in love. I received in MINT MANIAC and I love the freshness, the smells, the flavor! It leaves your lips SO SO SOFT instantly! And it has many natural ingredients... I totally recommend it! It is a very very good option to take care of your lips.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator could be more intense if you ask me. I have to rub the exfoliator on my lips for quite a while to reveal some of the scrub to actually begin exfoliating. After doing so my lips do feel nice but overall I'm not SUPER impressed. I feel as if I could make my own sugar scrub to apply to my lips and get the same result.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, love, LOVE! Super easy to use and effective, it also doesn't hurt that it's sugar and doesn't leave a buyer after taste if it gets in your mouth. Oh, and it's super cheap at Targrt. I prefer to use this at night after brushing my teeth, and follow with my rose salve. Keeps my lips super soft and kissable and boyfriend approved!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
I received this in my box box for free and was super excite since I could never find it at stores, it was always sold out! I heard great reviews but finally realized what it was til I tried it out by myself. I give it 4 starts only because it broke off a week in me using it but it was also half my fault, I'm still able to use it tho!
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
I cannot stock these in large enough numbers. My issue with other lip exfoliators is that you use quite a bit to really exfoliate properly. While these are not long lasting (due to the nature of the type of product) they are my favorite over all others! Leaves lips smooth and moisturizer ready for whatever lippie a you plan on using!
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I purchased this for myself as a stocking stuffer and I haven't put it down since! The exfoliator works so well, a little gentler than a lush sugar scrub and more manageable as well. It's also infused with a balm so it's a one and done system. The dark wine/berry lip pencil is also a nice bonus and goes on great after you exfoliate!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is a great product for exfoliating your lips. It gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your skin super soft. Love this product! It's also only $3 so it's totally worth the price and easy to pick up when you're in town. I'm almost out of mine and noticed they recently got more in different flavors so I picked up the mint one!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?