5 colors available

How to use:

Lupita m.
Lupita m.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this products, first because it's so expensive. it's not hard to find at the drugstore and works wonders, I use it almost 2-3 times a week specially before applying matte liquid lipstick, then add a balm to moisturize and leave my lips super nice, also it doesn't taste bad at all. this is not a gentle exfoliating so please keep that in mind.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Hamer, SC
I received this lip exfoliator in my vox box, i LOVE it! Though when I accidentally licked my lips with it on... it tasted horrible lol but made my lips feel super soft and my lipstick went on perfectly after moisturizing after the exfoliator! I will DEFINITELY buy in the future! I wonder if they have different scents? I received mint in my voxbox!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Review for: Coconut
Honestly my favorite! I tend to get dry lips and they get all chapped really fast and this make them super soft within seconds of using it. Like others it has a sweet taste to it. I wouldn't eat it because that would be gross due to it having the dead skin you scrubbed off, but I think that's an option haha but seriously it's a really good product.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Fort Worth
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! I just got the new one in mint maniac! And it love it!!! It make my lips so soft and it really helps take away all the extra skin! I love how it come in a stick form because I love exfoliating my lips but I'm not a big fan of digging my finger into the pot so having it in a stick form make it even better for me!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
I love this product and the mint flavor is perfect for me. I really enjoyed how it made my lips feel. This product is good quality and a very affordable price. I don't know how I never used a lip exfoliator before I found this, it's been great. I so nice that you apply it just like regular lipstick, not messy, and glides easily across your lips.
Julie J.
Julie J.
I received the mint maniac exfoliator in exchange for my honest review. I have loved it! I've used other kinds that were just way too rough on my lips but this one is perfect. It is small enough where it doesn't feel like you're going to scrub your lips off. It tastes really good too haha and then leaves a nice layer of moisturizer on your lips.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this product. I have it in every flavor. There is cherry, mint, and almond. It does wonders for my lips. I love this product because right now when Matte lipsticks are so hot I have to make sure my lips are perfect before I can apply any of the liquid lipsticks. This product does the job beautifully and it's only three dollars.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this in hopes that it'd help me out, & it does it's job. It only helps if you have moderately chapped lips. After using this, you must apply a moisturizing chapstick or it' slightly pointless. I'm so satisfied with the way my lips look after using this & it helps when I want to apply lipstick more smoothy when my lips are slightly rough.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the matte lippie, and the lip scrub is awesome. The matte lipstick is really comfortable and lasts well. It's not like a liquid lipstick that can make your lips feel really dry and feel like you need a lip balm. I love the regular sugar scrub, and the cherry is OK. I would recommend to friends and family it's worth it and budget friendly.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?