BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
This product is a must have for winter, it's the time where your lips crack and all that stuff. Andthis lip exfoliated is the best !! Leaves your lips moistureized and feeling so smooth! I really love it and will continue to recommend to others.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product ... It is really amazing because it cleanses, moisturizes and makes your lips soft ... The lip exfoliator is totally easy to use and works absolutely ... I received this product in an influenster ELF voxbox. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used an ELF lip exfoliator though I've always wanted to, this stuff is great! I believe there are sugar crystals or something of the like as well as many moisturizing oils to get your lips feeling soft! Takes only a minute or 2 to make a huge difference, will be using this before lipstick from now on!
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It is the best i use it always even in the house it is the best i told my sister and my family and frinds about it and they alll use it i will always bye it because it i sthe best of all and also i love the brand ELF with out it i do not know how to live i would always bye this product.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color, smell and applicator and my lips do feel softer after using it I just wish it was more rough... like more exfoliation. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator so maybe I was comparing it to like a face mask? Idk. But I use it before adding anything to my lips and I like the way it looks!
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I tried this product many years ago and I got the chance to try it again thanks to influenster. Since I work at a warehouse my lips get chap so what I do is put this on exactly as it says then I add ChapStick on top it has kept my lips moisturized for most of the day then you have to reapply. Love this stuff!
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
I use the mint kind and it is absolutely fantastic! A little goes a long way! I used just a little bit and my lips were so smooth that night and all of the next day! It is almost a lifesaver since winter is here and that leads to dry lips and skin in general! I cannot wait to go all winter with no chapped lips!
Naima S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I own multiple sugar lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Not only do I love the mint flavor, but it does the job well and even has the balm that comes with it. (Try popping the bottom of the tube off of any elf lip stick. Balm is in the bottom. Even in this scrub.) This is affordable and effective! You can't ask for much more lol
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?