BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Liddie R.
This is another product that I have been using for years. The first one that I have purchased with my own coins was the brown sugar lip exfoliator. I receive the mint one inside the vox box and I love it just as the same. It definitely get all of the dead skin off your lips and keep them feeling cool and soft.
Stacie S.
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
Amanda M.
First off, Elf products are pretty amazing. I received them from Infester as part of their Elf Vodbox. As someone who's lips get dry in the winter, I really love this exfoliator. It's super easy to apply and doesn't have a bad smell/taste (if it does end up getting in your mouth). Personally I would recommend using it only once or twice week as using it too much can leave your lips feeling harsh and may even give you minor cuts.
Naima S.
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So this was my first time trying this product and I am pleasantly surprised. I was leery about the exfoliatior being a stick instead of the cream based formula that I'm used to. I loved the feel of this product and the fact that it didn't make a mess on my fingers was a plus too. I'd definitely buy it again!!
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I really like this lip exfoliator! I received it in my elf voxbox and I was super excited to try it since I had never used a lip exfoliator before. It tastes great and it does a great job and pulling off dead skin and making lips soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!!
Rima L.
So I originally love E.L.F product but this one was kind of disappointing to me. First it was very hard to apply. And it was so easy to break, I bought the first time thinking that maybe I bought a damaged one but the second time the whole stick fell off and I use it once. The product it's self is good it is really exfoliating but I prefer just to use a lip scrub.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Just wow! I received this free from Influenster and i can't lie, this made my
Lips shorts soft and took all the dead skin off!!! The part I love the most is that it is inexpensive! I would recommend it to my family and friends! Thanks Elf, for making amazing products that aren't tested on our friendly pets!
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this lip exfoliator! You need to follow the instructions listed that state to rub in circular motions to really feel it working. Within minutes of using it I could tell a huge difference in the softness of my lips! I recommend following up with a good moisturizer!

I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?