BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
The best and number lip exfoliator ever. Nice packaging. Very easy to use. Leaves lips so clean , fresh, smooth. I am a repeat user. Takes off all dead skin on lips. I do highly recommend this lip exfoliater.
Aisha G.
Vista , CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is an amazing exfoliator, this app particular flavor is especially good. It smells great and if you accidentally taste it, it isn't bad. It works great and it is super inexpensive. Great product.
Suzie s.
E.l.f. Lip exfoliator gently exfoliates getting all the dead skin and buildup off your lips leaving them feeling soft, renewed and doesn't hurt them like some other brands have done
Ren G.
Omg I did not understand how much I needed this in my life! If you are an avid matte lipstick user you know the dry lips Sahara desert aesthetic. And this helps so much to avoid it
Kiera B.
Dunedin, FL
I use this to prep my lips every time I plan on wearing lipstick. Takes all the extra skin off and leaves my normally chronic extremely chapped lips smooth and primed for lipstick.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Other
This was my first lip exfoliator I ever purchased. It does an ok job. Purchased mine from elf for $3. I never finished using this item because for me i don't really find it necessary.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I use this all the time before applying a liquid lipstick or any matte lipstick. It gets off all of the dead skin and makes my lips feel and look so soft and smooth! Plus you can't beat the price. I recommend this for sure!
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I really like this product and the way it twists up. Only issue is that everyone I buy breaks almost instantly. If this were not an issue, it would have a complete five star rating.
Suzanne D.
Very good product overall. It does have a few different flavors to choose from. I prefer the brown sugar. I use it before applying my lip color for the day. It keeps my lips smooth.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Un producto bastante bueno trae muy buenos ingredientes que te ayudan. A exfloiar tus labios para que no andes con esos molestos cueritos ,el precio esta muy bien es bastante facil de conseguir algo este es jn producto que realmente recomiendo
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?