BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I really like this lip exfoliator! I received it in my elf voxbox and I was super excited to try it since I had never used a lip exfoliator before. It tastes great and it does a great job and pulling off dead skin and making lips soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!!
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this lip exfoliator! You need to follow the instructions listed that state to rub in circular motions to really feel it working. Within minutes of using it I could tell a huge difference in the softness of my lips! I recommend following up with a good moisturizer!

I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster
Stacie S.
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I was very skeptical about this product so I waited to ever even try it but let me tell you I'm impressed. You just rub in circular motions on your lips and it's rough texture scuffs off your dead skin. It's also very moisturizing and I like it leave it on afterwards instead of taking it off like it says you can.
Naima S.
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
I use the mint kind and it is absolutely fantastic! A little goes a long way! I used just a little bit and my lips were so smooth that night and all of the next day! It is almost a lifesaver since winter is here and that leads to dry lips and skin in general! I cannot wait to go all winter with no chapped lips!
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Just wow! I received this free from Influenster and i can't lie, this made my
Lips shorts soft and took all the dead skin off!!! The part I love the most is that it is inexpensive! I would recommend it to my family and friends! Thanks Elf, for making amazing products that aren't tested on our friendly pets!
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
Absolutely love this lip exfoliating lipstick from E.l.f. Cosmetics. It removes my dry, chapped skin. It's sweet sugar infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil treats! It and smoothes and conditions my lips.

Damp lips first then apply in a circular motion, remove excess skin with damp towel. Apply lip balm after.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I tried this product many years ago and I got the chance to try it again thanks to influenster. Since I work at a warehouse my lips get chap so what I do is put this on exactly as it says then I add ChapStick on top it has kept my lips moisturized for most of the day then you have to reapply. Love this stuff!
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Definitely love this. Especially this time of the year cause my lips get dry and I hate having to put on chap stick 100 times a day. I use this every morning before my lip stick / lip gloss and it's great! Not expensive and elf has great quality products for the price! Got this in my influenster elf box
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?