BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
The lip exfoliator could be more intense if you ask me. I have to rub the exfoliator on my lips for quite a while to reveal some of the scrub to actually begin exfoliating. After doing so my lips do feel nice but overall I'm not SUPER impressed. I feel as if I could make my own sugar scrub to apply to my lips and get the same result.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
My lips get raw and sensitive very easy so this product was not one for me personally. I tried it once and it did make my lips super soft after the use but my lips felt too sensitive and raw afterwards. I would recommend it for someone who might have less sensitive skin. I got this in my voxbox with influenster to test!
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely loved the Minty lip exfoliator. Have never used a product like this but 10/10 will buy this product it's amazingly effective at getting rid of dry chapped lips. Perfect peep for extended wear #matte lipsticks. Definitely a steal at $3
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
This product is a must have for winter, it's the time where your lips crack and all that stuff. Andthis lip exfoliated is the best !! Leaves your lips moistureized and feeling so smooth! I really love it and will continue to recommend to others.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this every morning. With fall/winter I like to wear darker colors I want my lips to be soft, smooth and easy to apply. I like the exfoliator I do fell I have to really scrub if my lips are very dry. It gets the job done I would purchase again mainly for the price point it is less expansive then my normal tarte lip scrub
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a pretty good product. I use this more in the winter when my lips get extremely dry and cracked. It takes off all the dead skin and makes my lips so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend. I would also leave a sort of warning, be careful using it because if your not careful you can tear up your lips
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
Omg!!! Let's say that first. I'm not one to use a lips exfoliate but I've been using it everyday, twice a day since I got it. I love how it feels on my lips and how refreshing it is. I have being feeling a difference in the couple of day I have been using it. My lips drying as much or as quickly as it does normally.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I have super dry and chapped lips no matter how often I moisturize! I love this product because I can use it right before I use a matte lipstick in order to make my look look flawless. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that flawless lip look! I absolutely love how easy and quick it is to use!
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I got mine as complimentary from influenster to try on. I was not completely sure because I have never try any products from elf besides their brushes, my lips are being getting dry lately, but after using this products according to their instructions I have seen improvement immediately, the very first time i got a more hydrating lips, and it has keep going. Im in love with this product, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?