5 colors available

jigisha B.
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
The color is beautiful and it applies so smoothly with no lumps or anything. It works better than sephora company and it's pretty cheap and affordable! Ans the color is beautiful
KatieJo K.
KatieJo K.
Spearfish, SD
I absolutely love this product! My lips feel amazing and plump after exfoliating them! I have tried other products but keep returning to this particular one!
Luz M.
Luz M.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this lip scrum because of the packaging. Rather than having to dip your finger in a scrub you can apply it right on the lips and wash off.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Conway SC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely loved it I would most definitely repurchase. It wasn't patchy at all. Recommended it to a friend and she fell in love with it too. I swear by it.
Zowie S.
Zowie S.
Review for: Other
Got it at Walmart for only a couple dollars and it's amazing! It tastes delicious and leaves your lips feeling super smooth. Only downside is mine broke after a little while however it was still usable
Elaine M.
Elaine M.
Sacramento, CA
I was a first time user of this and it worked great. It didn't take off all the flakey skin from my lips, but it still did the job. I love the feel of the exfoliator. I would definitely purchase again.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've tried all sorts of makeup and this is one of my favorite products...especially when you take the price into consideration! It works just as well as high end exfoliaters with convenient packaging. Definitely a must have for everyone's beauty routine. I have even recommended this product to a mom who was having trouble with her sons lips after he got braces!
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
This is sooooo wonderful I love this so much. It makes my lips feel so soft. I got it at Target in sweet cherry. I will definitely have to but more, it is so easy to use and part of my makeup routine.
nic c.
nic c.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?