BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lindsey J.
I haven't used many lip exfoliators but I received this one in my voxbox for testing purposes. I was really impressed. Although I recommend not tasting it, it leaves your lips super solf. I use matte lipstick a lot which dries my lips out so this exfoliator is a great way to soften them up. I totally recommend it.
Carmen N.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this exfoliater in my vox box. At first I thought it was going to go on smooth but as I continued to apply it, it was like applying a facial scrub onto my lips. I like this product and would recommend it. It's a great price! ♡
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I got mine as complimentary from influenster to try on. I was not completely sure because I have never try any products from elf besides their brushes, my lips are being getting dry lately, but after using this products according to their instructions I have seen improvement immediately, the very first time i got a more hydrating lips, and it has keep going. Im in love with this product, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Dalton A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Oh my goodness this thing is amazing!
I've always had a problem with chapped lips, no matter how hydrated I am my lips will still be chapped, and it makes wearing lipstick hard sometimes.
This bad boy is my lip redeemer.
I do this right out of the shower each morning, and then put on some Chapstick right after, and I'm ready to wear any lipstick I want!
I don't have to deal with the weird peeling look anymore!
A definite must have for me.
Ane K.
this product ridiculously cheap $3, and is efffective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, this is the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
The lip exfoliator is very convenient because it comes in a lipstick shape with a tube to twist up. It feels very gritty when applied so you know it's doing its job well!
Jane D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The original flavor tastes like brown sugar and is very coarse. I've owned 3 and 2 have broken in the tube. i like it but don't use it too often bc it will do more harm than good. The new mint flavor has more balm than the original so it wears down quicker but it doesn't break from what i can tell so far. the mint (and I'm assuming the cherry but i haven't tried that because cherry makes me ill) is a lot less coarse but still effective
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this every morning. With fall/winter I like to wear darker colors I want my lips to be soft, smooth and easy to apply. I like the exfoliator I do fell I have to really scrub if my lips are very dry. It gets the job done I would purchase again mainly for the price point it is less expansive then my normal tarte lip scrub
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
The lip exfoliator could be more intense if you ask me. I have to rub the exfoliator on my lips for quite a while to reveal some of the scrub to actually begin exfoliating. After doing so my lips do feel nice but overall I'm not SUPER impressed. I feel as if I could make my own sugar scrub to apply to my lips and get the same result.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?