5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Bev M.
Bev M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this every day before I apply lipstick and liquid lip this stuff works great I love that I don't have to use my fingers to apply it applys like a lipstick
Miz A.
Miz A.
Review for: Other
This used to be my favorite but it dries my lips up. The packaging was nice but it is a good value. I won't be buying this again. It used to do the job but I guess it just depends on the persons lip.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
These are super affordable, taste great, in cute packaging, and it gets the job done. I use it at night and in the morning. I love it and recommend to everyone
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this, great to use in Am before you apply any matte lip stick or gloss love my mattes lippys but they dry out lip this a cheaper way to keep lip great.
Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is again another hidden gem at the drugstore.
Like how genius to make an exfoliator in shape of a lipstick, super easy to apply no mess at all and It's awesome to carry in your purse for an emergency!
Monica F.
Monica F.
LOVE my lip exfoliator! I have the Mint Maniac and I can't go a day without It! It honestly does what it says and leaves my lips feeling smooth ,refreshing and soft. (I've caught my hubby using it too) ūüėāūüĎĆ e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Esra C.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love the minty flavor of this lip exfoliant! It works really well and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I use this anytime I have a little bit of chapped/dry lips or just before I'm going to apply some lip stick to give it a smooth canvas.
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Without a doubt this is one of the best lip exfoliators out there. The applicator as a lipstick makes it easy to use and easy to apply. It smells and tastes AMAZING. It does a great job removing dead skin during the dry winter months and leaves your lips feeling soft and supple!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?