BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
meghan l.
Riverview, FL
This product is so nice. I use it before putting on lipstick and it helps my lips become moisturized and not as chapped. I thought it wouldn't help that much but it truly does. Would definitely recommend.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
LOVE. It exfoliates my lips so well (if your lips are sensitive it may hurt a little) but after exfoliating it leaves a film of chapstick and keeps them moisturized and feelings great.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Lilian W.
Bridgman, MI
It gives a great exfoliation for the price value. I like how easy it is to use and it works great before you apply lip products. With it in lipstick form, it is much more sanitary than other projects in a jar. I would highly recommend this product
Alex S.
This is a good lip exfoliater. Has a nice mix of large and small granulates and smells/tastes great and really gets the dead skin off. It does break away from the base easily so don't push too hard against your lips. Defiantly recommend to others.
Laura B.
I wanted to like this. The first time I bought it, the exfoliator broke apart after 5-6 uses. The second time I bought it, it broke after one use.
Lip scrub in a stick is a great concept, but elf needs to work on the formula so it isn't as fragile.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have dry and chap lips my whole life but with this it takes all the dead skin on my lips and make them soft like a fluffy dog. I put it before lipstick and it last all day long.
Kiki V.
Boston, Ma
I always bite the skin off my lips so I brought this product it was okay, never really made my lips feel any softer or take the dead skin off. Sometimes left my lips burning and sore.
Karla C.
This is a great and affordable lip exfoliate ! The packaging is also really cute and easy to apply.My lips tend to get flaky and this helps smooth them out.It also makes my lip makeup application much easier. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Edith C.
Kennewick, WA
A friend gave me this product and even tho its a cheap product i love it. Ive used this everytime my lips are all dry and nasty and all ive got to say is it leaves your lips so soft.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?