5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
this is the best packaging of a lip scrub ever if you feel that pot lip scrubs are too much mess. its not pricey at all and definitely worth it. they have different flavors/scents of them which is cool.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is okay and not okay. For the price it's awesome it does it's job. But you have to scrap the top part off or it won't work. Also you have to be careful breaks easily. Comes with a convient lip balm on bottom for after care.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Adrian, MO
It's an okay product. I honestly feel like it's too harsh on my lips. I only like it because it's in a stick form. I'm just going to stick with my Lush lip scrubs.
Terris E.
Terris E.
League City, TX
Review for: Coconut
Great scent. Wasn't that impressed at first but after continued use I liked it. I've had better but the ones I've used are by independent creators. Price is so so. Not easy to find.
Nelida C.
Nelida C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
#elf #lipexfoliator best ome ive used yet. It reamoves soo much dead skin, leaves my lips very smooth, ready to apply lipstick right after. Makes my lips with color look very decent
Mylei Z.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love loVE LOVE this! I was hesitant to buy this because I usually make my own sugar lip scrub, but after reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to try it out.

PROS:
-Only $3
-Extremely convenient packaging, the lipstick shape makes for a mess-free lip exfoliation (unlike my home made scrubs, that can get pretty messy). The packaging also makes it easy for traveling
-Exfoliates way better than any lip scrub I have ever tried, or any lip scrub I have ever made. My lips are left VERY soft
-The grit in this scrub is not too rough or gritty, and the creaminess helps moisturize my lips

CONS:
-If you accidentally taste it, it doesn't taste very good, lol
-Not as natural as my home made lip scrubs
Gabriella B.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Rose
Love love loveee this lip scrub for the 2$ price tag at target I am obsessed it makes my lips so soft and super smooth and makes matte lipsticks apply so wonderful and last all day
Gema G.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love putting this on whenever I wear matte lipstick because my lips never over dry or crack and it looks good... also love the mint one!
Miz A.
Miz A.
Review for: Other
This used to be my favorite but it dries my lips up. The packaging was nice but it is a good value. I won't be buying this again. It used to do the job but I guess it just depends on the persons lip.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?