5 colors available

How to use:

Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
This is sooooo wonderful I love this so much. It makes my lips feel so soft. I got it at Target in sweet cherry. I will definitely have to but more, it is so easy to use and part of my makeup routine.
Luz M.
Luz M.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this lip scrum because of the packaging. Rather than having to dip your finger in a scrub you can apply it right on the lips and wash off.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Conway SC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely loved it I would most definitely repurchase. It wasn't patchy at all. Recommended it to a friend and she fell in love with it too. I swear by it.
nic c.
nic c.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Review for: Other
I tried this product once but I'm not to sure what to think of it yet! I feel the grains and it has potential but I'm going have to keep trying it
Martha L.
Martha L.
Albany, NY
I have the original version of this product and have found that additional lip balm is needed so as not to rip my lips up. Once I add the additional lip balm it is great!!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Sacramento
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love these lip exfoliators! They are so much easier than the lipscrubs you have to rub on with your finger and so much cheaper too!
Kayeloni F.
Kayeloni F.
I have never exfolited my lips till i found out about this product and bought it now i cant live without at first you need to scrap some of the top so you are able to feel the scrub love the price
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Other
Great product! It exfoliates your lips leaving them soft and moist! It also has a pleasant smell along with a great taste! Bought it from target
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?