BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I LOVE THIS EXFOLIATOR!! So perfect because you can take it anywhere and use it anywhere. Great for anyone who struggles with dry lips, I can't live without this!!!
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I did not like the scent of this product at all. I also didn't feel like it exfoliated my lips much but rather softened them with oils. I usually make my own lip scrubs to exfoliate and this product makes me stand by this decision. The only benefit is that it is quick to use, so for people in a rush, it is a good pre-lipstick step.
Weronika P.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my E.l.f. Voxbox recently and it's absolutely amazing. There are beads inside of it which come off on your lips and help smooth them out, relieving you of any dry areas on your lips. I checked the price of it and it's definitely worth a try considering it's not even expensive.
Julia S.
Independence , KY
I like this product in that you don't have to put your fingers in a product to use so it is less messy therefore something I will use more regularly. I have the cherry tart and it smells good. Also the product is not expensive which is always nice.
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I have never used an ELF lip exfoliator though I've always wanted to, this stuff is great! I believe there are sugar crystals or something of the like as well as many moisturizing oils to get your lips feeling soft! Takes only a minute or 2 to make a huge difference, will be using this before lipstick from now on!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I can't say enough about this little gem right here! Number one thing I love is that it comes in a stick form, I have the lip scrubs from lush and they tend to always get on my shirt and other places, this stays where you put it. It gets all my dead skin off then leaves them feeling moisturizer. I received this product for free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Ane K.
this product ridiculously cheap $3, and is efffective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, this is the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
ashley r.
Just received this in my first ever voxbox and it is LOVE. This weather is drying my skin out so bad, so my this box could not have arrived any more perfectly of timing!!! The mint feels great and causes a slight tingle. Just added it to my lips 3 minutes ago and they already feel beyond hydrated and exfoliated!ūüėćūüėć
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
Carmen N.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this exfoliater in my vox box. At first I thought it was going to go on smooth but as I continued to apply it, it was like applying a facial scrub onto my lips. I like this product and would recommend it. It's a great price! ‚ô°
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?