5 colors available

Shamari p.
Shamari p.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Rose
Great product to exfoliate the lips. I like that in lipstick form instead of having to dip finer in a pomade. I leave it on for about 2 mins then remove with damp cloth. Lips are softer and lipstick glides better.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I had never used a scrub in the form of a lipstick. I loved this lip exfoliate. It was scrubby, not too rough though and the scent was nice. I would suggest it to those with dry lips.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Loudon, TN
Bought the cherry tart. Love it taste good. Cant help but taste it cause its on your lips. Cost is great. Make sure u have a nice moisturizing lip balm for after
Zoie V.
Zoie V.
Review for: Other
This product is a definite 5 stars for me. It is so easy to use and it really works. My lips are so smooth and soft after use. The exfoliater smells good and it even tastes good. I highly recommend this product and I will buy this and use it a lot.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
I have this product in sweet cherry and I LOVE it. It's not too rough but leaves my lips smooth and does it's job well. Bonus? My lips taste like cherry after every use and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get dry lips and I'll put lip balm on but they seem to always dry out and this product really help to get all the dry skin off and make your lips nice and soft. It also is really easy to use! I really enjoy using it! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Monica S.
Monica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my...I can't even. This stuff is incredible and SO cheap!! I use this every other night on my lips and haven't had one chapped lips problem this winter (of course I follow up with a Chapstick). This formula is great. It is rough enough to get all the dead skin off, but not so harsh that it breaks down my lips! Highly recommend! :) The reason for only 4 stars is because this is the first lip exfoliator I have ever tried so I have to leave some room for competition but the bar is raised awfully high!
Terris E.
Terris E.
League City, TX
Review for: Coconut
Great scent. Wasn't that impressed at first but after continued use I liked it. I've had better but the ones I've used are by independent creators. Price is so so. Not easy to find.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
this is the best packaging of a lip scrub ever if you feel that pot lip scrubs are too much mess. its not pricey at all and definitely worth it. they have different flavors/scents of them which is cool.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love e.l.f. lip exfoliators. They remove the dead skin from the lips and leave my lips feeling soft and smooth. The mint flavor is my favorite. It is very affordable and worth the price. I purchased mine from the e.l.f. website.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?