BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Brianna B.
Quincy
I love the grapefruit one. It comes in super cute packaging, does its job, and smells just like grapefruit. It really exfoliates the lips well. Be sure to dampen your lips before and after use. Highly recommend.
Sydni A.
Great for prepping my lips before any matte product. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth. Doesn't leave behind any bad taste, and it smells AMAZING. Such a great product for a low price.
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This is okay. I think it exfoliates pretty well, but the taste is awful to me. It's hard not to get any in your mouth also. That being said, it does what it says it does and exfoliates your lips.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Juanita V.
I have been using this at leastvtqice a week and I love it. I love how it leaves my lips feeling all smooth and hydrated. Plus side the sweetness. Price is very affordable. I love E.L.F cosmetics
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
Dania P.
This is a good exfoliator, makes my lips smooth my only complain is that it leaves my lips like oily or something like that which I don't like but as far as exfoliating my lips it does the job!
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
I love this exfoliator! It makes me lips super soft l, however I hardly use it because I try and look for ways to decrease my time getting ready in the morning and this just adds another step.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?