BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
So I have tried lip scrubs and exfoliators before but I really enjoy this more than others. I love how it is in a lipstick form which makes it super easy to use and less of a messy product. It smells good and is a must have for these winter months. It really does help with keeping my lips in good condition and moisturized.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I received this lip exfoliator complimentary for testing purposes. I have been using this product forever and let me tell you it is the best lip exfoliator you can find regardless of the price. The packaging is great and it makes your lips feel so soft after using it. It also makes lipstick application so much easier!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
Got this in my elf vox box & im so glad I had the chance to test it. This was my first time using it & I love how it looks like lipstick because it's great for on the go & it's not messy at all. I used it a few times & it exfoliated my lips pretty well. I loved the minty smell too. 3 stars because it dried out my lips and I had to keep using lip balm.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love, love, LOVE! Super easy to use and effective, it also doesn't hurt that it's sugar and doesn't leave a buyer after taste if it gets in your mouth. Oh, and it's super cheap at Targrt. I prefer to use this at night after brushing my teeth, and follow with my rose salve. Keeps my lips super soft and kissable and boyfriend approved!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Nicole H.
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
Love love loveeeee this product! It's amazing! It works wonderful and smells amazing too! It really helps exfoliate my lips and leaves them feeling soft. I use this right before I apply matte lippies on. It helps get rid of dry, chapped skin on your lips and leaves them feeling soft. I highly recommend buying this!
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
This product is by far one of my favorites! My lips were so smooth after exfoliating them. My lipstick went on so smoothly and looked absolutely beautiful! Application after application and my lips looked stunning! I use it sell the time now, especially with the colder temps and wind doing their best to ruin my lips...
Hallie S.
I've use one of elf's lip exfoliator before but this one I like a lot better. It has a minty hint to it which is really refreshing and the exfoliating part doesn't feel as if it's scratching my lips. It also leaves a nice moisturizing coat as well.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?