5 colors available

JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Well I've only used the exfoliator, and I absolutely love it. Especially in the cold weather. After applying and rinsing off I could feel the smoothness immediately
Serina V.
Serina V.
Copperas cove, TX
This is an AMAZING lip exfoliator. You cannot beat the price! It tastes amazing and always leaves my lips silky smooth and soft. I'm never disappointed with elf!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I use this twice a day and I love it. It keeps my lips soft and fresh and the gloss is very moisturizing. You can tell that the ingredients are good.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
A good affordable lip exfoliator. It does the job and has a great scent. I use this about 3 times a week and it looks like there's a decent amount of product too.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I accidentally bought this, I thought it was lipstick, but it turned out to be something that I use daily. It has nice packaging, and feels super good on my lips, and takes the dead skin off. It does last a very long time and I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips.
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Wow! An exfoliator where you don't need to dip your bacteria ridden finger into a pot to get at it?! Yes please! I love this stuff! As you can see I love that it comes in a stick form. You can use it whenever and wherever without worrying about contaminating it or getting a whole bunch of gunk under your nails. The taste is very subtle which I like. It really does the job very well. Just don't overdo it like I do at times or you will end up with sore lips! I use this everyday before bedtime and when I wake up my lips are baby bottom soft!
christina V.
christina V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Rose
love them! i used to have an exfoliator from LUSH and it made a mess! this one is definitely mess free but it works a good! pair it with a nice lip balm after to get the softest lips. i buy this again and again.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
It works well as a product but i gave it 3 stars because the day i got ut i was using it and it broke in half because of how creamy it is so i havent really veen able to use it since
Mary B.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Finally picked this up from my local Target and I absolutely love it! I was always curious to try it but never serious about it. I used brushes to exfoliate and it worked but I wanted to try something new. And this does my lips just right, they feel so soft and plump right after exfoliating and rinsing. It feels so good not too rough and not too gentle either, only down fall is that you have to rinse it off. Compared to the Lush ones where you can just eat the scrub. But nonetheless, still a great product I'm very happy about it :)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
I love this! It's so great to use before applying any kind of lip product! It's as great as the Sugar scrub from Sephora but way cheaper!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?