BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel N.
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product! I did revive this in a Voxbox to test and it is really nice on my lips. It had a nice mint scent and I have noticed a softer touch to my lips after using. I really like that is also a lipstick because I can apply it easier than sticking my finger in a container.
Margarita T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
There's no gentle about this lip scrub. It's super gritty and not a fine grit at all. I bought it as I saw good reviews and several you tubers using it, but it was a mistake. DIY lip scrubs are much gentler. It does exfoliate but at the same time is extremely uncomfortable to me the way it does. I won't buy it again.
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Megan W.
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox! The price is affordable! It's a great value! It met my expectations! It's a great brand! I love Influenster! This is my 1st time to use it! Would definitely recommend it! It works great! My lips feel so soft!
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved the flavor/scent but I didn't see any difference after using it. At first I liked that it was in lipstick form, but after attempting to use it I wasn't a fan. Maybe if it was in a Chapstick tube it would be much easier to use.
Katlyn S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I enjoy using this product. It makes your lip so soft. It is a steal at only $3. It last a decent amount of time. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is it can get a little messy as you make your way down the tube. I can easily look over that by the outcome. This is a must try!
Maria A.
Miami Springs, FL
I just got this on my Elf VoxBox but this review is 100% my opinion. I really enjoy this product a lot! Right now it's really cold outside and my lips tend to crack a lot during this time of year and this is perfect to both moisturize and clean your lips! It's cheap and works perfectly, what more could you ask for! :)
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love! Taste and smells like brown sugar.. Gets ya lips so smooth! 3$!! This does the job! My friend used a 14$ lip exfoliator until I told her about elfs and she now she purchases elfs every time! Also this is so mess free because of its lipstick like applicator. Most lip scrubs you have to stick your fingers in. Germs!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
So I have tried lip scrubs and exfoliators before but I really enjoy this more than others. I love how it is in a lipstick form which makes it super easy to use and less of a messy product. It smells good and is a must have for these winter months. It really does help with keeping my lips in good condition and moisturized.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
The lip exfoliator I received was the blue colored one. I really liked it. I used the brown one before and I love that one because it has more exfoliating features. The little stubble makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing the dead skin off my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?