5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ashleyplus3 ..
Ashleyplus3 ..
Best product to exfoliate skin and at only 3 dollars you can't beat it. Tastes sweet and prepared your lips by toving dead skin. Perfect for before liquid lipstick!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
It works ok for on the go but it isn't that great it doesn't exfoliate much in my experiences I rather make my own with coconut oil and sugar. But the price is reasonable and it great for on the go I might buy again
Elleena B.
Elleena B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is amazing - just gritty enough to exfoliate, but not irritating at all. I usually use it right before bed, and the moisturizing ingredients work overnight so my lips are super soft in the morning. Plus, it smells and tastes like brown sugar!!
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I often get dry lips and let me tell you for a buck this does the trick! Not only does it exfoliate it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and soft. Not to mention the taste isn't half bad.
Danika C.
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Review for: Other
This works amazingly well to get the dry skin off my lips. I get extremely dry lips in the winter and sunburnt lips in the summer and this helps keeping them look nice
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
I have never used a lip exfoliate before this kind and I don't think I'll ever try another! Literally the absolute best results you could ever get. I recommend it!!
RobinandBrandi M.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Another hit with the elf cosmetic line. The lip exfoiliator is amazing for chapped lips. Apply throughout the day or simply use under your lipstick and works great
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
I live by these. I buy 3 at a time because I use them so often they leave my lips soft and smooth and to me plumper because they're crystal clear from impurities!
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
the e.l.f exfoliator is good but it doesn't get the job done as good as others. I bought this a couple weeks ago at target the package is nothing todo for but the price for it is good.
Taty F.
Taty F.
Manchester, NH
This works very well for prepping lips before putting on lipstick to prevent cracks and dry lips!! It feels good to get rid of dead skin and freshen up your lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?